My guide for Natural lifters on getting Aesthetic (Gymcel Thread)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
5x day PPL Split Alternating between Leg focus and upper body focus weeks

Week 1/ Week A: week 2/ Week B: week 3 +, Repeat cycle.

Monday- Push Monday- Pull

Tuesday- Pull Tuesday- Legs

Wednesday- Rest Wednesday- Rest

Thursday-Legs Thursday- Push

Friday-Push Friday - Pull

Saturday-Pull Saturday- Legs

Sunday- Rest Sunday- Rest

Alternate between week A and B (It's on an even week, so Week 3 would be doing Week A focus, and Week 4 would be focusing on Week B focus, and repeats the cycle onwards when your training) note you do not have to do more pull days on the leg day focus week, you can do more push days too if you want it just depends on whether pulling or pushing is your weakness. (I put more pull days in my 5-day split because i lack back strength/ pulling strength)

Also avoid doing deadlifts and squats on the same day for leg day focus week as this will tax your CNS and body incredibly bad if you do. Instead, Do Squats first on Tuesday, then Deadlifts on Saturday, and so when you alternate to the Push and Pull dominant week, you can focus on either between Squats or Deadlifts on that week (Depends on you because some people have better leverages/build for squatting or deadlifting, but Imo focus more on the one you are not built for). So, for me I focus more on deadlifts during the Push Pull dominant week (week 1) because I have bad leverages for it (Longer torso, and normal arm length). That's also why I'm great at squatting.

Don't focus much on the weight of the exercise, it should be hard enough to where your last 2-5 reps are breaking down your form. If the starting reps of any set for any exercise is already breaking down the form, lower the weight until it's not too heavy to be improperly lifting. For example, on Pullups, if you can do the first 5 reps good form and the last 5 the form starts to breakdown that is good. Having focus days on the Push Pull dominant day is recommended too so for example on Monday you may focus more on strength/flat Bench, and on Friday you may focus more on upper chest + shoulders. Can be the same for Pull too so On Tuesday you can focus more on Pull-ups/ strength, and on Saturday can focus on more Barbell/Cable or DB Rowing to hit the muscles in the back.

Note: If you choose to not do Any shoulder pressing exercise that is completely fine because on any pressing movement such as the bench press and incline bench press you will be sufficiently hitting your front delt anyways, so focusing on the side and rear delt's are a major priority for shoulder development overall.

After you've been consistently lifting, dieting (clean eating), Sleep, Low stress, Tracking progress/lifts, and progressively overloaded while training near or to failure you can expect a physique like this after 8-10 years for average genetics.

(I know Zyzz was on gear, but his physique is 100% attainable for average genetics if a natural lifter is willing to wait for 8-10 years)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, IndraBC and toji.
Shit thread respectfully

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PrimoMaxxer, IndraBC and 3 others
Everything you said is correct except for the split and the training style

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
what do you disagree about within in the split/training style.
Naturals have to do full body 3-4 times a weeks, and most important then workouts is lifestyle and hormonemaxxing as a natty, low cortisol high t

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Naturals have to do full body 3-4 times a weeks, and most important then workouts is lifestyle and hormonemaxxing as a natty, low cortisol high t
You can do full body 3-4x a week and almost have similar result's doing a 5-day PPL split that alternate. Plus, splits usually don't matter for natural's considering the body naturally tries to stop muscle building.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I am on roids and i can train every day 2 hours the same muscles and i feel fresh the next day, also my test levels are always giga high bcs i inyect my shit, my protein synthesis is always high as well.
Natties have to see gaining as more of a healthy-lifestyle approach rather then a bodybuilding thing bcs most guys try to copy sam sulek or those gay influencers and end up getting fat and bloated

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, NerdcelThundercok and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I am on roids and i can train every day 2 hours the same muscles and i feel fresh the next day, also my test levels are always giga high bcs i inyect my shit, my protein synthesis is always high as well.
Natties have to see gaining as more of a healthy-lifestyle approach rather then a bodybuilding thing bcs most guys try to copy sam sulek or those gay influencers and end up getting fat and bloated
Yes exactly, as a natural hormone maxxing like sunlight/ the thread in best of the best section on Test maxxing is quite legit. Stress is a big killer for natural's too and is the one thing that makes them stay at the same spot/level.

• +1
chad only eats pizza and muzz the night

bedroom cardio o muerte

• JFL
Reactions: Decha and ConfusedBolivian
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, NerdcelThundercok and ConfusedBolivian
heres how to get esthetic: good frame (bone structure)

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Hahaha this crap about taking 10 years to make good gains is such cope bullshit. You will get almost all your gains within 2 years. If you don't look good by then your genes are trash, sorry to break it to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0kami123, sayi and ConfusedBolivian
8 years is too much. Just use zyzz stack and regimen theory.

Hahaha this crap about taking 10 years to make good gains is such cope bullshit. You will get almost all your gains within 2 years. If you don't look good by then your genes are trash, sorry to break it to you
Not all grow at the same rate.

• +1
Also zyzz had one of the best physiques to ever grace planet Earth. So how in the world could someone with average genes ever come close. If they could even put on as much muscle as he did (which is highly unlikely) they would not have the God tier frame, bones, muscle shape and height

5x day PPL Split Alternating between Leg focus and upper body focus weeks

Week 1/ Week A: week 2/ Week B: week 3 +, Repeat cycle.

Monday- Push Monday- Pull

Tuesday- Pull Tuesday- Legs

Wednesday- Rest Wednesday- Rest

Thursday-Legs Thursday- Push

Friday-Push Friday - Pull

Saturday-Pull Saturday- Legs

Sunday- Rest Sunday- Rest

Alternate between week A and B (It's on an even week, so Week 3 would be doing Week A focus, and Week 4 would be focusing on Week B focus, and repeats the cycle onwards when your training) note you do not have to do more pull days on the leg day focus week, you can do more push days too if you want it just depends on whether pulling or pushing is your weakness. (I put more pull days in my 5-day split because i lack back strength/ pulling strength)

Also avoid doing deadlifts and squats on the same day for leg day focus week as this will tax your CNS and body incredibly bad if you do. Instead, Do Squats first on Tuesday, then Deadlifts on Saturday, and so when you alternate to the Push and Pull dominant week, you can focus on either between Squats or Deadlifts on that week (Depends on you because some people have better leverages/build for squatting or deadlifting, but Imo focus more on the one you are not built for). So, for me I focus more on deadlifts during the Push Pull dominant week (week 1) because I have bad leverages for it (Longer torso, and normal arm length). That's also why I'm great at squatting.

Don't focus much on the weight of the exercise, it should be hard enough to where your last 2-5 reps are breaking down your form. If the starting reps of any set for any exercise is already breaking down the form, lower the weight until it's not too heavy to be improperly lifting. For example, on Pullups, if you can do the first 5 reps good form and the last 5 the form starts to breakdown that is good. Having focus days on the Push Pull dominant day is recommended too so for example on Monday you may focus more on strength/flat Bench, and on Friday you may focus more on upper chest + shoulders. Can be the same for Pull too so On Tuesday you can focus more on Pull-ups/ strength, and on Saturday can focus on more Barbell/Cable or DB Rowing to hit the muscles in the back.

Note: If you choose to not do Any shoulder pressing exercise that is completely fine because on any pressing movement such as the bench press and incline bench press you will be sufficiently hitting your front delt anyways, so focusing on the side and rear delt's are a major priority for shoulder development overall.

After you've been consistently lifting, dieting (clean eating), Sleep, Low stress, Tracking progress/lifts, and progressively overloaded while training near or to failure you can expect a physique like this after 8-10 years for average genetics.

View attachment 2736018
(I know Zyzz was on gear, but his physique is 100% attainable for average genetics if a natural lifter is willing to wait for 8-10 years)
It is clear that you know what you are talking about. I've been training for quite a while, pure and simple calisthenics, I've never joined a gym and I've never honestly been interested in gaining muscle.

I have a slight scoliosis in my lower back, so in general I dread the idea of doing weights and all that kind of stuff, because of my back. So, I ask you two questions.

Do you think it's really necessary to pursue a muscular physique?
Can the weight in the exercises you do have an impact on your back, and can it be avoided?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Also zyzz had one of the best physiques to ever grace planet Earth. So how in the world could someone with average genes ever come close. If they could even put on as much muscle as he did (which is highly unlikely) they would not have the God tier frame, bones, muscle shape and height
Forgot to specifically say his muscle mass alone.

other way around, better bone structure amplifies muscle strength
I wasn't talking about strength, strength doe's correlate to more size but only density and not nucelii count in the muscle cells.

It is clear that you know what you are talking about. I've been training for quite a while, pure and simple calisthenics, I've never joined a gym and I've never honestly been interested in gaining muscle.

I have a slight scoliosis in my lower back, so in general I dread the idea of doing weights and all that kind of stuff, because of my back. So, I ask you two questions.

Do you think it's really necessary to pursue a muscular physique?
Can the weight in the exercises you do have an impact on your back, and can it be avoided?
A muscular physique is necessary only when it's your income. (Aka. you're a fitness influencer). Yes, you will damage joint's even with good form once you've progressed a certain load of weight for your size.

• +1
Reactions: toji.
Still highly unlikely would require elite genetics, definetly not 'average'
I'm being generous with the photo I've shown him with good lighting and a pump. We all know his muscle mass before he died is natty attainable for most average genetic guys out there.

fuck deadlifting fuck squats all u need is leg extension trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
I wasn't talking about strength, strength doe's correlate to more size but only density and not nucelii count in the muscle cells.
muscle size whatever

gym cant ascend everyone

fuck deadlifting fuck squats all u need is leg extension trust me bro
No, You need a good strength base to have somewhat good physique as a natural.

Also your recomendations are shit for a looksmaxxer imo, even though I think split barely has an impact on your physique (it's 99% percent genes)
Better spli:
Push
Pull
Legs (quad focus)
Arms/shoulder
Rest
Push
Pull
Legs (hamstring focus)
Arms/shoulders
Rest
Rest
Repeat

Also your recomendations are shit for a looksmaxxer imo, even though I think split barely has an impact on your physique (it's 99% percent genes)
Better spli:
Push
Pull
Legs (quad focus)
Arms/shoulder
Rest
Push
Pull
Legs (hamstring focus)
Arms/shoulders
Rest
Rest
Repeat
4 Day split with arm/shoulder focus is great too considering the flaw of PPL is the arm's and shoulders are already fatigued from the compounds early in the workout so that is very good to have a arm day or arm + shoulder day only.

No, You need a good strength base to have somewhat good physique as a natural.
i do PPLPPL w/ breaks on sunday i never deadlift or squat im genetically gifted with a fat ass even as im low bf%, theres too many gays at my gym that stare its fucking sickening i cant handle it

my routine

monday -rest

tuseday - rest

weedseaye - rest

thrusday -rest

fridat -rest

saturday -rest

sunfsy -rest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, sayi and Bonesbonesbonesbone
my routine

monday -rest

tuseday - rest

weedseaye - rest

thrusday -rest

fridat -rest

saturday -rest

sunfsy -rest
Ideal for Chad

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I'm being generous with the photo I've shown him with good lighting and a pump. We all know his muscle mass before he died is natty attainable for most average genetic guys out there.
Holy shit I can't anymore. I hope you have a God tier physique to help add evidence to your post. I have been training for 11 years, seen thousands of regulars and buddies train and progress over the years. Not only are none close to zyzz in terms of muscularity, vast majority of them are DYEL. Infact I've seen like 3 physiques close to zyzzs level irl.

my routine

monday -rest

tuseday - rest

weedseaye - rest

thrusday -rest

fridat -rest

saturday -rest

sunfsy -rest
i plan on doing this routine while on steroids for 6 months straight, will post results later

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Holy shit I can't anymore. I hope you have a God tier physique to help add evidence to your post. I have been training for 11 years, seen thousands of regulars and buddies train and progress over the years. Not only are none close to zyzz in terms of muscularity, vast majority of them are DYEL. Infact I've seen like 3 physiques close to zyzzs level irl.
how many sarm cycles would it take to reach zyzz level physique

Damn, where do you live ? Everyone here in Australia has jeff seid physqiue fyi. (Not joking)

how many sarm cycles would it take to reach zyzz level physique
Depends on genes. Some will never reach. I got to my physique in one 10 week cycle with 300mg

ideal for health (by rest i mean do my normal activities like play not sit the whole day )
Ngl the only reason why I go gym is to stay healthy, I started only going 3 x a week to just do the bare minimum. I do recreational activities like walking with my family, girlfriend, going out to play sports in the park with my friends.