MY HB FUCKED the suicide note girl

DIY.Suicide

DIY.Suicide

It seems God may just hate me
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Posts
6,622
Reputation
7,279
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sycophant, mangotimer, Majklos and 6 others
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
welcome to bp nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, reccessedhell, genomemax and 1 other person
one moment you're worried about becoming a father and the next you're mad about your hb fucking a bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and DIY.Suicide
one moment you're worried about becoming a father and the next you're mad about your hb fucking a bitch
It’s always fucking something
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
it's over
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide and price.
once i hit 1k posts i'm going to take a break
 
  • +1
Reactions: incomplete, DIY.Suicide and price.
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
Dream wife wallahi
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Euron
  • +1
Reactions: price.
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
Hb= high t
You= sissy
 
Thats y my father told me to get the shit i want b4 smb else steals it from me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Guccileopard and DIY.Suicide
Thats y my father told me to get the shit i want b4 smb else steals it from me
I wish bro she hates me even though I can’t forget her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Euron
sounds like ur HB is slaying while ur just decaying
 
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
Nigga how is the pregnancy test of the girl
 
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke

invite me over i will cuck ur hb for u my bhai i am much much taller than him too (6'6) still growing at 17
 
Personality walks in
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
invite me over i will cuck ur hb for u my bhai i am much much taller than him too (6'6) still growing at 17
No Im going to teramog him and then the mtb cant say no
 
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
Brutal heightism game is game tho bro saw the opportunity to slay and took it
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
im like 5.11 idk hes just better with girls

he's not better son 5'11 vs 6'1 is the most brutal 2 inches apart its defo from height rn i look good but i was always tall when i was ugly af still i got attention and stares from foids anyways g u should be fraudmaxxing
 

Similar threads

DIY.Suicide
Replies
17
Views
102
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
I
Replies
6
Views
33
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
Verdams mum
Replies
16
Views
87
pheenon
pheenon
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
2
Views
3
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top