MY HB FUCKED the suicide note girl

DIY.Suicide

DIY.Suicide

It seems God may just hate me
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Posts
6,634
Reputation
7,294
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uglylildude0417, Sycophant, mangotimer and 7 others
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
welcome to bp nigger
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd., Nerogen, reccessedhell and 2 others
one moment you're worried about becoming a father and the next you're mad about your hb fucking a bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and DIY.Suicide
one moment you're worried about becoming a father and the next you're mad about your hb fucking a bitch
It’s always fucking something
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
it's over
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide and price.
once i hit 1k posts i'm going to take a break
 
  • +1
Reactions: incomplete, DIY.Suicide and price.
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
Dream wife wallahi
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Euron
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
Hb= high t
You= sissy
 
Thats y my father told me to get the shit i want b4 smb else steals it from me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Guccileopard and DIY.Suicide
Thats y my father told me to get the shit i want b4 smb else steals it from me
I wish bro she hates me even though I can’t forget her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Euron
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
Nigga how is the pregnancy test of the girl
 
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke

invite me over i will cuck ur hb for u my bhai i am much much taller than him too (6'6) still growing at 17
 
Personality walks in
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
This nigga knew I fucking liked her and wanted her and yet he decided the best course of action was to fuck her and tell me it’s not fucking fair hes some 6.1 Argentinian narrow faced asshole i mog him in almost every aspect apart from his height and yet she wanted him fucking more why why me man I deserve love I deserve to have the girl it’s all a fucking joke
Brutal heightism game is game tho bro saw the opportunity to slay and took it
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
im like 5.11 idk hes just better with girls

he's not better son 5'11 vs 6'1 is the most brutal 2 inches apart its defo from height rn i look good but i was always tall when i was ugly af still i got attention and stares from foids anyways g u should be fraudmaxxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
he's not better son 5'11 vs 6'1 is the most brutal 2 inches apart its defo from height rn i look good but i was always tall when i was ugly af still i got attention and stares from foids anyways g u should be fraudmaxxing
might get some boosters or something
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
4
Views
27
holybrutal
holybrutal
DIY.Suicide
Replies
17
Views
103
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
I
Replies
6
Views
48
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
ydrrrkabi
Replies
5
Views
37
808080808
808080808

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top