My infraorbital - malar region is complete shit

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
I just opened my front camera by accident and I looked like a fucking racoon. My infraorbitals are so recessed. I have pretty bad scleral show, bulgy eyes, negative vector,recessed midface, and recessed lower third. Hopefully bimax will take care of the scleral show and lower third. I'll probably end up getting infraorbital implants after surgery if needed. Not sure about malar augmentation, most of them look pretty shit.

Unlike most of you autists, I'm not larping. You can see my x-ray in my post history. My face is recessed enough that bimax will be covered by insurance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Hey dont talk to me, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
The accidentallyopenedfrontcamerapill is one of the thoughest to swallow, you usually looks worse than what you are though
do you have pretty bad dark circles too? Because I wanted to get implants, but only if they would get rid of the dark circles too

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian, Deleted member 2729 and bugeye
The accidentallyopenedfrontcamerapill is one of the thoughest to swallow, you usually looks worse than what you are though
do you have pretty bad dark circles too? Because I wanted to get implants, but only if they would get rid of the dark circles too
Never dark circles. Just hollowness in under eye area. Dark circles are a skin issue. Should be an easy fix.

Racoon GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 189
Bimax wont take care of the sclera for sure

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Bimax wont take care of the sclera for sure
Nah bro. Few studies have showed that lefort 1, advancement or impaction, all relieve scleral show by a noticeable amount.

Nah bro. Few studies have showed that lefort 1, advancement or impaction, all relieve scleral show by a noticeable amount.
arent those like visual studies only lol

it can be due to several other reasons

arent those like visual studies only lol

it can be due to several other reasons
Yeah bro u are probably right. It must be pure coincidence that they noticed scleral improvement in every single patient post lefort 1,

Yeah bro u are probably right. It must be pure coincidence that they noticed scleral improvement in every single patient post lefort 1,
where are the large data sets the study ive seen on it is pathetic jfl

it doesnt even make sense for it to make it better

Are you American? What the fuck is insurance? Is it like a private insurance thing or what? I'd like a free bimax as well, I'm also recessed af.

Are you American? What the fuck is insurance? Is it like a private insurance thing or what? I'd like a free bimax as well, I'm also recessed af.
Yes American. If you are European, the government should cover it, and even if they don't it's probably like 13-20k max in Europe. Just take out a student loan or something.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
where are the large data sets the study ive seen on it is pathetic jfl

it doesnt even make sense for it to make it better
When you have a significant malocclusion, you can expect many aspects of your face to get better once the malocllusion is corrected. Especially if correction involves forward movement of both the maxilla and mandible. It's hard to predict soft tissue change though

i think in a country from europe if you have BDD they can give you free surgery not sure which country though