my interior design work

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
few years back when i quit my job and started lying in bed all day, i started working on a browser based 3d interior design program called homestyler

this program is mainly used for arch viz (architectural visualization) for architects and interior designers. my focus was mainly on interior scenes, however i have built some exterior settings as well. it uses cloud based rendering to produce very detailed high resolution renders which are used to market these projects or aid in design and construction

i created countless scenarios based on real world luxury apartment architectural projects. i would take floor plans from these projects and replicate them in the program. the arch viz 3d scanned characters they provided wasn't lurid enough for my projects, so i downloaded custom models and uploaded them into my projects

there are the results:

this is from one of the shared bedrooms from my wellness center project, which is where the workers retire after their shift:
Brothel

this is the lobby of the wellness center where the client is introduced to the workers. the girl in pink dress is the madam proprietor

Club

this is from one the deluxe suites for couples:

Wellnesscenter

it was around this time that i realized these 3d scanned models were too conservative, so i started uploading custom models to the program

this is from my chad and stacey's apartment series of scenarios:

Bed

the custom female models were very good, but i could not find any real chad figures unfortunately. the 3d scanned naked male models are usually always old men used in "art" projects and they have small penises

Chad

one of the exterior shot from my luxury penthouse suite project:
Exterior

thank you for witnessing

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, MoggerGaston and noobs
the only sad thing is that program doesn't allow you to upload or share your projects with other users, it only lets you share the renders generated from it.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
What motivated you to make it
i was daydreaming about being rich, buying land, and building a bunker. then i decided i wanted to make a digital version of my plans, so i started designing bunkers in homestyler. when i got tired of that i started creating opulent living spaces and filling them with smut, like this:

Smut

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz