My jb gf is gone

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
My beautiful JB gf is gone now. I feel so sad and empty. It feels like everything I wanted has left. I'm doing better than expected but still sad. Want to lay in bed all day. Feel like a bitch venting here tbh ngl. Listening to the artist 'My head is empty' all day long.

I dont know how to approach life emotionally from on here. Should I just be emotionless? Should I navigate the world with 100 rational mindset? I think that's the best.

Especially the last 30 seconds hit hard.

Anyways. I feel it'll be okay in a week time. I'm just thinking how to move on from here.

Tldr: heartbreak, how to cope?

I feel such a urge to smoke cigarettes and drink beer ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, try2beme and Lynxress
Chicken and cartoons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, TechnoBoss, Bozoogway and 1 other person
i remember when my oneitis said she doesnt like me to my best friend, i was listening to mirrors from justin timberlake all evening and was sad as fuck and then started watching zyzz videos dancing muzza to hardstyle and doing pushups and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, socialcel and mirrormogger
i remember when my oneitis said she doesnt like me to my best friend, i was listening to mirrors from justin timberlake all evening and was sad as fuck and then started watching zyzz videos dancing muzza to hardstyle and doing pushups and shit
I feel u bro. Mine left cus she did some job in another country. Yours must be much worse.

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
My beautiful JB gf is gone now. I feel so sad and empty. It feels like everything I wanted has left. I'm doing better than expected but still sad. Want to lay in bed all day. Feel like a bitch venting here tbh ngl. Listening to the artist 'My head is empty' all day long.

I dont know how to approach life emotionally from on here. Should I just be emotionless? Should I navigate the world with 100 rational mindset? I think that's the best.

Especially the last 30 seconds hit hard.

Anyways. I feel it'll be okay in a week time. I'm just thinking how to move on from here.

Tldr: heartbreak, how to cope?

I feel such a urge to smoke cigarettes and drink beer ngl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I feel u bro. Mine left cus she did some job in another country. Yours must be much worse.
it was like 10 years ago but ill never forget

i was obsessed with her

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Lynxress
Unrelated but how did you get so much posts and rep within a month nigga wtf
My secret
Images   2024 02 28T212320555

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and socialcel
she’s getting fucked by chad rn btw

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Lynxress
zayn pillowtalk

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Get a gril
The funny thing is, I was dating this girl. Then she showed up and I snoozed my relationship. Probably should get back to her rn.

God this is tragic. I’m sorry.

Try sleeping a lot and drinking vodka whenevr you are awake. It works for me.

Good luck.

• Love it
Reactions: spongebob
She had 5 guys before you

She had 5 guys before you
I was technically the 2nd guy in her. She had the best looking one down there I have ever seen. Tight too. She told me everything and I met her family. I was the 3rd one at max. She's not degenerate

I was technically the 2nd guy in her. She had the best looking one down there I have ever seen. Tight too. She told me everything and I met her family. I was the 3rd one at max. She's not degenerate
Why is she gone