My JBWmaxxing ascension

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
After reading the posts of our resident SFcels, I decided on doing the right thing and JBWmaxxing. Here's my current progress

I plan to a book a trip to SEA, where white guys like me will be worshipped by asian women. You see asian women literally lust for white guys who are unsuccesful in their home countries, hopefully they'll appreciate it when I start telling them about how gooks are subhuman!:soy:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, BoneDensity and Deleted member 2403
Have fun getting worshipped by subhumans
Actually I'll have you know as a superior white male, you as an east asian male have no right to judge me.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur put this pathetic ethnic dicklet in his place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FrameMogger and thecel
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and thecel
After reading the posts of our resident SFcels, I decided on doing the right thing and JBWmaxxing. Here's my current progress

View attachment 1656593

I plan to a book a trip to SEA, where white guys like me will be worshipped by asian women. You see asian women literally lust for white guys who are unsuccesful in their home countries, hopefully they'll appreciate it when I start telling them about how gooks are subhuman!:soy:
If you're white, then you're right

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905, thecel and 1 other person
Indonesian and malaysian girls are so busty and have such fat asses :p Can't wait to creampie my thick malaysian qween