Demon7
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Posts
- 98
- Reputation
- 87
I wanna cry. Idk what to do. I'm 5'7. I'm lltn, I miss my ex like crazy, my hair are thinning very fast, my skin is getting worse day by day, I can't make genuine friends in college. I only have 2 guys I seriously consider as genuine friends ( not in college). I'm most probably going to fail in my semester and has to repeat the year. I can't maintain my attendence in college. Fuck. I feel left out in my class bro. I had great time in a club I joined but holy fuck I can't get along with my classmates. I don't have money and also I don't know any skills.
I'll have to change ts in one year max or I'll be doomed
I'll buy a laptop
Start competitive programming/ dsa and get a remote coding internship in 6 months
I'll start editing and posting clips from tomorrow. Clipping basically and seriously
I bought skincare and supplements so I'll start them. I'm starting accutane and minoxidil
I'll buy hair styling products
And talk to some bitches bro idk shit
I'll have to change ts in one year max or I'll be doomed
I'll buy a laptop
Start competitive programming/ dsa and get a remote coding internship in 6 months
I'll start editing and posting clips from tomorrow. Clipping basically and seriously
I bought skincare and supplements so I'll start them. I'm starting accutane and minoxidil
I'll buy hair styling products
And talk to some bitches bro idk shit