My life is over, my family and friends think Im a pedophile. I will be kicked out of the house when I turn 18

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Im 17, Theres this foid in my class who is 15. She is pretty cute and I thought a 2 year age gap isnt that much so I went for it. Surprisingly enough she reciprocated and we started dating. Things were good for a while, anyways I told my friends about her and they asked how old she was I said 15... big mistake. They all called me disgusting and said I was a pedo.

Eventually word spread to their parents and then from them to mine. Hell broke loose in my house my dad and mom yelled at me, they said theyd kick me out of the house when Im 18 and im being disinherited. I really didnt think this was a big deal since the age of adulthood in my country is 18

Fuck its over

Making peace with users Ive argued with

Im sorry to
@mogstars @Blackgymmax @Kamui @Squirtle @aspiringexcel @LilJojo @yandex99 @Xtra @kwacker777 @ElTruecel @diamondbill @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @mortis @anthony111553

Tagging users I like
@moggathon @delonregen @Gengar @shabby890 @gooner23 @NoReedemingFeature

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mid, nigkook, RichardSpencel and 12 others
guys please help

Just kill your parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, justropemaxbro, Lynxress and 11 others
Skill issue

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
nigga forgot about me in the arguments section, fuck u then curry

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mid, RichardSpencel, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Sorry to tell, but it might be over

• So Sad
tales from gujranwala sewers because you mentioned a girl willingly dating you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, RichardSpencel, ascension and 7 others
Only things left is neet and ldar
I cant neet I will be disowned soon, they cant legally disown me till I turn 18

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
Sounds like tales

But jfl what the fuck. Absolute state of agecucks. They might chill out after some time though, how long is it until you turn 18?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, RichardSpencel, yeeyeeslayer and 5 others
Sounds like tales

But jfl what the fuck. Absolute state of agecucks. They might chill out after some time though, how long is it until you turn 18?
8 months till Im 18 Im considering just roping tbh

Own that shit. A 2 year gap is completely fine. If people are so mad about that, fuck them. You're living with the incarnation of twitter rotters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, RichardSpencel, bloomercel and 1 other person
If that is what your parents have told you and they will really kick you to thr curb for that, fuck them. Find a job and move out of that house asap. Parents who can't support their children are deadbeats who should never have kids in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, The Grinch, yeeyeeslayer and 5 others
jfl at ur faggot nigger lover family brain washed by jews, if i had sex with a fucking newborn baby nobody would bat an eye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bloomercel, Allornothing and 3 others
If that is what your parents have told you and they will really kick you to thr curb for that, fuck them. Find a job and move out of that house asap. Parents who can't support their children are deadbeats who should never have kids in the first place.
thx

17 and 15 is a daily occurrence here in the US

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Im 17, Theres this foid in my class who is 15. She is pretty cute and I thought a 2 year age gap isnt that much so I went for it. Surprisingly enough she reciprocated and we started dating. Things were good for a while, anyways I told my friends about her and they asked how old she was I said 15... big mistake. They all called me disgusting and said I was a pedo.

Eventually word spread to their parents and then from them to mine. Hell broke loose in my house my dad and mom yelled at me, they said theyd kick me out of the house when Im 18 and im being disinherited. I really didnt think this was a big deal since the age of adulthood in my country is 18

Fuck its over

Im sorry too
@mogstars @Blackgymmax @Kamui @Squirtle @aspiringexcel @LilJojo @yandex99 @Xtra @kwacker777 @ElTruecel @diamondbill @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @mortis @anthony111553

Tagging users I like
Im 17, Theres this foid in my class who is 15.

How come theres someone im ur class and is 2 years younger than u

How come theres someone im ur class and is 2 years younger than u
Cause I took culinary 1 freshmen year didnt take culinary in sophmore year and now Im taking culinary 2 junior year

Well, pedophilia is an attraction towards prepubescent children. At age of 15, she is above prepubescent age.

Also, the second requirement for sexual attraction to be considered pedophilic, there must be a specific age gap. 2 years age gap is not pedophilia, especially when she is way above prepubescent age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
nice iq from your "friends"

• So Sad

Fuck its over

Im sorry to

Tagging users I like
Tales from the slums of Agartha

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and efidescontinuado
Tales from the slums of Agartha
Yeah, but theoretically if this werent tales which method of suicide would you recommend. Ideally to cause most trauma for someones family

My dad told me he’d still support and help me if I was a pedophile or murderer :lul:

• +1
How can a minor be a pedophile?

And even if you were already 18 or older, it wouldn't make you a pedophile to date a 15 year old girl, since being a pedophile = attraction to prebuscent individuals, and a 15 year old is not a kid anymore.

Progressists can act just as stupid and reactionary as dumb christians, by acting like a pubescent individuals don't engage in sex.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ryldoo IS COPING
Yeah, but theoretically if this werent tales which method of suicide would you recommend. Ideally to cause most trauma for someones family
If this isn’t tales swallow your pride, beg for mercy and say you’ll change. Inheritancepill is brutal.

If they don’t take you back, lifemaxx as a vagrant hobomaxxer. Best cheap suicide method is probably jumping off a building head-first. Or go ER on them with a hunting knife.

• +1
man wtf i know someone who was 19 dating a 15 year old publicly, don't thikn he got much backlash but at this point id just grind my life out through college, unless your in third world country situation

Fuck its over

Im sorry to

Tagging users I like
Fr?

Jfl if you believe this larp

I don't see where is the problem you both are minors and age gap is not that big

sexhaver ramblings

Fuck its over

Im sorry to

Tagging users I like
just break up with her and tell your parents you fucked up, anyway what age gap do your parents have? could argue against them with that

So fake, this would never happen lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Really terrible if this is true man. Not even that bad

Fuck its over

Im sorry to

Tagging users I like
your family is mentally ill if not larp

america is a joke

Fuck its over

Im sorry to

Tagging users I like
Why didn't u tag me?