my local international fund transfer agent thinks I'm a big time mafioso

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
i send and receive thousands of $ daily, but he doesn't know that only a fraction of the cash I'm dealing with is profit. today he asked me multiple times for my phone number claiming its necessary for the transactions and warned me that the government might involve itself. total dog shit. he asked me what i do before but i gave him an unclear answer. i will switch to another agent so he loses on fees

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
What do you do?

trade crypto
Buy high sell low

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Let the rumor spread and thugmaxx, unless true mob guys live nearby.

• +1
  • +1
just an expression bro. good luck

how long did it take to the point where u could life off it? also do you generally enjoy life more then before?

• +1
how long did it take to the point where u could life off it? also do you generally enjoy life more then before?
i did this stuff since i was 19. i was earning up to 1000-1200 usd a month when it was good. It was at the beginning of this year that i started making hundreds a day. its not hard, no big brains involved i just did a lot of research. of course i enjoy life more than before boyo. most of the joy comes not from the money, but from shitting on those who looked down on you. i had a friend tell me once "ahh seriously what's the point of your life" now it was a joke but i did not forget that. he works minimal wage now to pay for college

• +1
i did this stuff since i was 19. i was earning up to 1000-1200 usd a month when it was good. It was at the beginning of this year that i started making hundreds a day. its not hard, no big brains involved i just did a lot of research. of course i enjoy life more than before boyo. most of the joy comes not from the money, but from shitting on those who looked down on you. i had a friend tell me once "ahh seriously what's the point of your life" now it was a joke but i did not forget that. he works minimal wage now to pay for college
Bro put me on. My parents said they’re kicking me out when I turn 18 and don’t wanna be a hobo

• So Sad
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Redrighthand
  • +1
Do you use Western Union?

• +1