My looksmaxxing goals (probably 2+ years)

samm735

samm735

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Mostly just posting this for myself to have it jotted down somewhere, but also to post later results when I obtain them

Eyes:
Most likely going to get tear trough fillers, as having deep set eyes i find myself increasingly prone to dark circles, although my lifestyle has been shit recently which probably contributes to it.

Going to continue using my skincare rotuine and rubbing Vitamin E oil on my under eye region to help with skin there

Highlighting lack of undereye support with this photo, I dont feel i need infraorbital rim implants but a tear trough filler will do well to fill in the dark circles i get, which only really tend to occur when im a lower body fat, but fuck going bloat mode

Going to continue using Castor oil on eyebrows as ive seen a decent impact on the shape and growth since using it to be honest.

Nose:
Septopalsty/Rhinoplasty, dont need to say much about this for those of you who have seen my photos tbh. Prob the biggest thing I could do to looksmax
I will get consultations done this summer and then have the procedure next summer after I finish university and start work so I can actually afford it.

Broken nose tends to hurt from time to time and gives sinus issues, which probably contributes to the under eye darkness from time to time if im being honest.

Hard to see here, but i have some slight burst blood vessels ontop of bump, which is the result of the impact trauma, IPL laser treatment should correct this.

Cheeks/body:
I've put these two sections together as Im curious to see if my cheekbones resurface when I get to a low body fat% around 10%, I havent been 10-12% BF since I was 17/18 and if I remember my cheekbones kinda showed, so they should now Im 21 and further developed. If theyre not to the level I desire, I will get fillers/consider a custom zygomatic arch implant.

Im probably mid teens BF % in this photo if im being honest, as Ive just come from nearly 8 weeks on crutches and then exam season so a lot of alcohol and alot of poor food and lifestyle choices have bloated me beyond what I know I should be at.

y6eMUpT.jpg

Nonetheless, If i do achieve the desired BF % and still have cheek fat, I will look into potentially getting Kybella injections on the Supranasolabial Fat Pad region, Buccal Fat Pad removal is often a lackluster procedure, deep fat contributes to a youthfal appearance in cheeks I dont want to become an Oldcel JFL

Here's the effect of lowering fat levels in said region.

50b5490c69bedd9b0e000008-750-423.jpg

facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail.jpg

Will be hard finding someone to do Kybella injections in that area though, But as this Lookism thread suggests/explains in detail:

Kybella on the face??
Yes you can get Kybella injections into the subcutaneous fat in the face above the mandible. Kybella is only approved for a small area under the chin and is technically not even supposed to be injected in the lateral submentum below the ramus per the prescribing information (the white packet that comes with it.) Many practitioners deviate from this but are still reluctant to go above the mandible.

There are five considerations that need to be taken when injecting above the mandible:
1.) Bruising and swelling of the treated area will be far more noticeable and harder to hide.
2.) Loss of fat in the face in populations >30 may not have sufficient skin elasticity and cause sagging
3.) This fat layer is often thinner so it may diffuse farther
4.) Risk of accidental injection into the wrong plane. This can be avoided by asking the patient to clench their facial muscles then pinching the loose subcutaneous fat.
5a.) Defining the areas that get Deoxycholic acid and the ones that do not - This can be hard for some people to put their finger on and relies on a great deal of aesthetic theory. The submental area is clearly defined by the mandible and most people accept this theory however more subtle regions of excessive fat are not readily defined in the literature.
5b.) These areas are defined in a thread I am posting soon about management of face fat.

Per the prescribing information you are not supposed to dilute Kybella but I recommend a concentration of 5-6mg/mL (~ 0.5% or just above) when using above the mandible to lessen skin irritation, and make the process more gradual as very very small amounts of fat lost on the face make a big difference and we don't want to risk taking too much.

For reference, Kybella comes at a concentration of 10mg/mL in the vial or 1%

Being at a Lower BF % at this point If the injections are needed at all by this stage, Kybella will most likely be a safer alternative to liposuction in the cheeks and Buccal Fat Pad removal, in thinner or especially fibrotic patients it may be difficult to liposuction their facial subcutaneous area evenly, and Kybella would be recommended. In these patients too thin for liposuction, one or two rounds will be sufficient.

Will also "coolsculpt", kinda like bateman with the icemask shit, and suck on popsicles, its been proven that children who obtain Popsicle Panniculitis from sucking on Ice lollies for too long tend to have lower Buccal Fat after the swelling goes, resulting in dimples.

See Here:
The idea behind CoolSculpting was the brainchild of two doctors, Dr. Rox Anderson and Dr. Dieter Manstein, who are both associated with the Wellman Center of Photomedicine, affiliated with the Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital.
The two doctors were both familiar with a strange phenomenon known as “popsicle panniculitis”, which has to do with the loss of cheek fat that occurs while sucking on a frozen popsicle. At the time there was also a recently documented case where a woman who rode naked in the cold weather on a horse, reported the loss of fat in her inner thighs. We’re not sure why anyone would ride a horse naked in the freezing cold, but it is certainly interesting.

When fat cells are exposed to cold temperatures they become terminally injured and gradually die. Over time, the body seeks to remove these dying cells, with absolutely no increase in either cholesterol levels or lipid levels in the blood. Further research revealed that approximately 25% of fat in the abdomen was reduced in only one treatment. Additional treatments have been shown to further reduce the fat by nearly the same amount, which is very promising for those looking to reduce fat.

CoolSculpting was approved by the FDA in 2010 and was initially used off label for fat reduction.

And here:
Popsicle Panniculitis:
Consequences:

• Typically resolves in 2-3 weeks
  • Usually without scaring, but there are case reports of Dimples developing in that associated cheek.
  • Hyperpigmentation can remain.
Going to Mew also.

Jawline:
I feel I have a pretty strong Jawline and a decent Gonial angle if I'm being completely honest.
The only thing I intend on doing here is chewing Mastic gum/ a Jawrsize to increase size and strength of Massetters because why not i suppose.

Chewing is not cope, can be seen here:
with this gymcel:
Before:
156fnzt.jpg
2r4suiv.jpg

After:
6dzaxi.jpg
9r5bet.jpg

Considering Kybella on Chin also just for overkill, but will see when I reach 10% BF

For those of you who claim to have bad genetics for underchin fat, if you are geuninely tellling the truth about not being a fat fuck, look at this video:

Gymmaxxing:
As mentioned gonna get lean then I aim to bulk over the next 2 years and rince and repeat or so..
not gonna go natty most likely, so if someone like @jefferson can help with that I'd be greatful.
Scared to roid though as I've heard it can bloat the fuck out of your face.

Considering MK-677, heard it helps with height growth, but most likely wont for me which im fine with since im 6 ft 1 anyway, but at 21 it most likely wont.

Skinmaxxing:
Will rewatch Nibba's skinmaxxing guide.
But currently Dermarolling with vit C serum after, using Tiege Hanley routine, I know muh tiege hanley is a meme but it works for me lol.
Morning routine has a SPF 20 moisturiser but I'll most likely incorporate a sunscreen from this list of non "toxic" sunscreens
Gonna hop on Retin A/ Tretinoin also.
Curently taking 36mg of Beta carotene a day also, seen a slight improvement in skin complexion.
Using St tropez in shower fake tan, helps with a nice natural looking glow.

Might give neck training a go.

Supplements:
Currently taking Zinc,Magnesium, Vit D3, Vit K2, Vit C, Ashwaganda, probiotics, vit E

TLDR;
-gonna get tear trough fillers
- IPL laser treatment for burst blood vessel on broken nose
-cut to 10% BF and see if I want to get Cheek fillers for more prominent cheekbones and Kybella injections if i can find someone willing to do it.
- Gum chewing
-Gym maxing non natty, most likely going to hop on MK 677
-going to mew, and might give bonesmashing a go.
-potential Kybella under Chin
-Neck training (maybe)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and 14 others
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: samm735
mk 677 bloats you.

• So Sad
This thread isn’t potato tier iq liked it
Didn’t read yet
I recommend Ye gymcel

• +1
Seems like you got it all figured out. Good luck dude.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and samm735
Good luck with your looksmaxxing journey

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01, Deleted member 2012 and samm735
You just need to gymmax and get tanned & tatted to slay. How tall are you? LL might also help.

Other than that, pretty high tier. Chadlite and potential Chad gymmaxxed, LLed. Jelly. Seriously would give away all my money for your facial projection.

Don't take MK677, it causes bullshit water retention and BLOAT! Will take away from aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, kobecel and samm735
You just need to gymmax and get tanned & tatted to slay. How tall are you? LL might also help.

Other than that, pretty high tier. Chadlite and potential Chad gymmaxxed, LLed. Jelly. Seriously would give away all my money for your facial projection.

Don't take MK677, it causes bullshit water retention and BLOAT! Will take away from aesthetics.
I mean I have no problem with foids, never have done, this journey is for me and me only, to be the best me I can possibly be.
I will maybe get a Triquetra or a Valknut tattoo for ancestry reasons, but not until im gymmaxxed

Ah fuck, i dont want to go natty but i dont want to bloat either:feelswhy:
whats LL?
Im 6 ft 1, but when I can height fraud to 6"2, not really needed here in the U.K though

your masseter muscles are already too big. BONE > MUSCLE i would stop chewing

• WTF
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
your masseter muscles are already too big, consider using botox to appear less bloated
lol don't. it will eat away your jaw bone. Never use botox

lol don't. it will eat away your jaw bone. Never use botox
your masseter muscles are already too big. BONE > MUSCLE i would stop chewing
Ive barely chewed, my Masseters are naturally strong, its not the masseters that "bloat" ones cheeks, but the buccinator and Supranasolabial Fat Pad region.

If I manage to atrophy the Buccinator whilst chiselling my masseters even further It'll create a very robust look

NBzoUpE.jpg

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Does Melanotan 2 cause cancer or is that a meme, does anyone know? might add this on here too for tanning perhaps

Does Melanotan 2 cause cancer or is that a meme, does anyone know? might add this on here too for tanning perhaps
Meme. It was developed to PREVENT skin cancer in those pale Aussies burning in Australias sun.

then he should just stop chewing. too much masseter kills harmony imo
Correct.

• +1
Meme. It was developed to PREVENT skin cancer in those pale Aussies burning in Australias sun.

Considering using it then, seen it gives people some nice looking tans

Check the other thread

What makes you motivated to put so much effort into it? Honest question

What makes you motivated to put so much effort into it? Honest question
158868.jpg

What is the point of life if you're not going to be the best version of yourself? When I die, I can atleast say that this isnt one of my regrets, by making myself physically, spiritually and mentally as attractive as I can possibly be I enable a better future for my children when I have them.

I'm not just looksmaxxing, but getting into Stoicism and have been reading Psychology and Psychotherapy stuff for a year now.
It's all a journey.

If you're asking what motivated me to go on this journey, then realistically, the fact I've had 2 heartbreaks in the last year, first one was my oneitis who I dated for 2 years, turned into a cunt.
2nd was my current ex, circumstancial breakup, failure of uni term and family death on same day etc.

But also some family stuff and personal stuff, had a lot of shit happen in the last 3 years that just makes me want to become the best version of me.

At the end of the day, no one is going to put in the effort for me, so I will do it myself

Honest question deserves an honest answer.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
158868.jpg

What is the point of life if you're not going to be the best version of yourself? When I die, I can atleast say that this isnt one of my regrets, by making myself physically, spiritually and mentally as attractive as I can possibly be I enable a better future for my children when I have them.

I'm not just looksmaxxing, but getting into Stoicism and have been reading Psychology and Psychotherapy stuff for a year now.
It's all a journey.

If you're asking what motivated me to go on this journey, then realistically, the fact I've had 2 heartbreaks in the last year, first one was my oneitis who I dated for 2 years, turned into a cunt.
2nd was my current ex, circumstancial breakup, failure of uni term and family death on same day etc.

But also some family stuff and personal stuff, had a lot of shit happen in the last 3 years that just makes me want to become the best version of me.

Honest question deserves an honest answer.

Last book I read was Man's Search of Meaning, funnily enough. I'm guessing you read it.

And I was actually in this frame of mind recently. The best version of myself... But how would that compare in the real world? Obviously better than almost everyone who lives like an ordinary drone, but is it the apex? I highly fear doing everything I can to become the best version I can be, but it not being anything remarkable in the end, being left with only regret and being a "decent man". I probably use that line of thinking as a cope to not do anything, but I think there is some truth in perfectionism or close to it only being worth it.

Let's say you end up as a Chadlite, well versed in the stoic mindset and proud of your accomplishments, although you wouldn't end up in the history books, would you be satisfied? If yes, why not satisfied with only Chad?

• +1
Last book I read was Man's Search of Meaning, funnily enough. I'm guessing you read it.

And I was actually in this frame of mind recently. The best version of myself... But how would that compare in the real world? Obviously better than almost everyone who lives like an ordinary drone, but is it the apex? I highly fear doing everything I can to become the best version I can be, but it not being anything remarkable in the end, being left with only regret and being a "decent man". I probably use that line of thinking as a cope to not do anything, but I think there is some truth in perfectionism or close to it only being worth it.

Let's say you end up as a Chadlite, well versed in the stoic mindset and proud of your accomplishments, although you wouldn't end up in the history books, would you be satisfied? If yes, why not satisfied with only Chad?
I kinda went down the nihalism route when I had a load of shit happen at once a few years ago, had a bit of an existential crisis of sorts with some of the events, wont go into detail into that, but my mindset is completely different these days.

I'm from a traditional Catholic background (Irish roots) so I'm quite family driven, I'd be proud of my life if I create the best foundations for a succesful family in the future. Idc about slaying foids etc, I get laid easily enough its not a big deal to me at this point.

We cant rely upon external circumstances, and must grab the bull by the horns as such and take act on our own lives.

• +1
Reactions: Zero
sounds like a big waste of time

I kinda went down the nihalism route when I had a load of shit happen at once a few years ago, had a bit of an existential crisis of sorts with some of the events, wont go into detail into that, but my mindset is completely different these days.

I'm from a traditional Catholic background (Irish roots) so I'm quite family driven, I'd be proud of my life if I create the best foundations for a succesful family in the future. Idc about slaying foids etc, I get laid easily enough its not a big deal to me at this point.

We cant rely upon external circumstances, and must grab the bull by the horns as such and take act on our own lives.

I'm raised as liberal and agnostic as one can be, which has its upsides and downsides like traditionalism I'd imagine. What if your family were cunts though?

ANd tbh I wouldn't call what I believe nihilism, I dabbled in that but I think life should be given meaning personally by yourself for the optimal lifestyle/experience. I am trying to find this and I'm highly leaning to lifemaxing as my life purpose, with looksmaxing being a major cornerstone of that, just don't want it all to be for naught.

Agree with your last quote btw.

• +1
I'm raised as liberal and agnostic as one can be, which has its upsides and downsides like traditionalism I'd imagine. What if your family were cunts though?

ANd tbh I wouldn't call what I believe nihilism, I dabbled in that but I think life should be given meaning personally by yourself for the optimal lifestyle/experience. I am trying to find this and I'm highly leaning to lifemaxing as my life purpose, with looksmaxing being a major cornerstone of that, just don't want it all to be for naught.

Agree with your last quote btw.
Ah, what I said about nihilism wasn't ad hominem but rather just explaining my mindset and why it is the way it is now.
Thing is, If I can engineer things in the direction I want them to go, then the probability of the family being cunts is significantly reduced.

Yeah I get you, humans want purpose, we are goal-orientated, one goal leads to another and so on.
Whats good with goals like looksmaxxing for the sake of being your best self rather than slaying foids etc if we look at the Overjustification effect in psychology, If we looksmax to be our best self then its an intrinsic reward, rather than the pursuit of external rewards. Chasing external rewards will leave you unintersted and unmotivated, it'll get to the point where its not enough to slay for example a 6/10 foid gotta get a 7 an 8 and so on

Having the goals being intrinsically driven will make the motivation more likely to stay, and in turn those external desires will come naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Zero
Ah, what I said about nihilism wasn't ad hominem but rather just explaining my mindset and why it is the way it is now.
Thing is, If I can engineer things in the direction I want them to go, then the probability of the family being cunts is significantly reduced.

Yeah I get you, humans want purpose, we are goal-orientated, one goal leads to another and so on.
Whats good with goals like looksmaxxing for the sake of being your best self rather than slaying foids etc if we look at the Overjustification effect in psychology, If we looksmax to be our best self then its an intrinsic reward, rather than the pursuit of external rewards. Chasing external rewards will leave you unintersted and unmotivated, it'll get to the point where its not enough to slay for example a 6/10 foid gotta get a 7 an 8 and so on

Having the goals being intrinsically driven will make the motivation more likely to stay, and in turn those external desires will come naturally.

So how did you get those intrinsically driven goals? All my life I've focused on the external world

• +1
So how did you get those intrinsically driven goals? All my life I've focused on the external world
My intrinsic goal is simply to be the best me I can be, regardless of any extrinsic reward.
Its intrinsically driven for the satisfication of living my life to the fullest.

If it was extrinsic it would be for foids or for rewards outside of myself for example. You gotta find something within yourself that is void of desire for external reward, then in that sense its the pursuit of that goal purely for that goal and not the rewards it provides. Kinda hard to do since Human nature is dictated by the need for more, no ones perfect with this mindset, as mentioned I wanna pursue these things to give myself the best chance in life so my future family has the best chance for success, but i see those "rewards" as secondary to the personal growth.
These things aren't the causation of the motivation but rather just a benefit of the internal desire.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and Zero
Imagine looking like this and still wasting ur time on forum theorizing bullshits when u could slay 24/7

Brain dmg theory seem real

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Imagine looking like this and still wasting ur time on forum theorizing bullshits when u could slay 24/7

Brain dmg theory seem real
I'm not doing this for foids, I'm doing this for me. I have never had trouble with foids and most likely never will.

I have mentioned this in the thread several times.

I have mentioned this in the thread several times.

How do you have such a jaw with a narrow palate , genetic is really the key factor, all this mewing/chewing stuff ain't do shit and will never give such a lower third unless the user is born with it

How do you have such a jaw with a narrow palate , genetic is really the key factor, all this mewing/chewing stuff ain't do shit and will never give such a lower third unless the user is born with it
Yeah its genetic, but Chewing hard substances helps with bone growth, at least that was the jist I got from reading a thread @DrTony posted a little while ago. he can correct me If im wrong, but here's the study he posted

Chewing on hard substances alters the Mandible, makes sense for me I suppose, because although yes my family on my mothers side genetically has wide and strong Jawlines, I grew up with a hard diet, would litterly chew bones like an autist when eating ribs or something because I liked the taste of bone marrow.

But even if you dont believe that, Chewing will improve the strength and size of your Masseters.

Ive seen this article aswell but there is a huge problem :

The gains would be almost impossible to notice irl for common mortals
From

to

The gains he made for his smv are close to 0 , unless you stare his jaw for some time you actually don't even notice them , someone could even say it's from low bf and not chewing , no one could tell , he will stay invisible

On opposite chewing would have been legit, if done corectly would allow this type of transformation

He literally have been revived and "ll eat pussies every days of the week
Funny enough most users thinks mewing/chewing will transform you like this ....

But the more the time goes on and i realise wide palate is not correlated with a strong lower third tlrd : mewing won't give a superman jaw unless you were programmed to have it like OP

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Ive seen this article aswell but there is a huge problem :

The gains would be almost impossible to notice irl for common mortals
From

View attachment 63299

to
View attachment 63300

The gains he made for his smv are close to 0 , unless you stare his jaw for some time you actually don't even notice them , someone could even say it's from low bf and not chewing , no one could tell , he will stay invisible

On opposite chewing would have been legit, if done corectly would allow this type of transformation

View attachment 63298

He literally have been revived and "ll eat pussies every days of the week
Funny enough most users thinks mewing/chewing will transform you like this ....

But the more the time goes on and i realise wide palate is not correlated with a strong lower third tlrd : mewing won't give a superman jaw unless you were programmed to have it like OP
That might be the case, but what I'm stating is that simply chewing will improve the size and strength of your Masseters, which in my case, when clenched one masseter is slightly bigger than the other for me so I will do that to correct the slight asymmetry.
I'm not denying I'm luckier than most with genetics for jawline etc.

But im talking about looksmaxxing myself, I dont really need anymore jaw growth, so Chewing in my case should be very legit.

I presume chewing with hard diet in development Is a massive causation for strong jawlines, evidenced with our ancestors prior to the agricultural age, and those members of society in the contemporary era who belong to tribes and such which do not conform to modernity.
The bone structures in these peoples are much stronger.

some pretty extreme examples:
Heres a reconstruction of a 9,000 year old John travolta, or rather a teenage greek girl from that period.
PROMO-greek-face-reconstruction.ngsversion.1516406464878.adapt.1900.1.jpg

Heres a female reconstruction from the Magdalenian age some 15,000 years ago, from South-western France.

The-Magdalenian-Girls-skeleton-and-facial-reconstruction.jpg
84401e877e387fd938430ae7e6bfb5e9.jpg

Here's a reconstruction of a woman from Bronze age scotland.

images

To your point, yes for most people Chewing is likely not to see a significant result post puberty, but others can correct me on this if I'm completely wrong. Agricultural diets have ruined the development of a lot of peoples bone structures.

High iq post
Op, when you chew mastic gum do you open mouth chew or closed mouth chew?

High iq post
Op, when you chew mastic gum do you open mouth chew or closed mouth chew?
I havent started yet, my Masseters are naturally like this, so I cant comment

bumping a great thread, and thanks for a solution to a problem, I didn't know how to fix

• +1
Can i ask how you apply castor oil to your eyelashes? I bought em and according to the internet i should use a q tip and apply it on my eyelashes before i go to sleep. do you personally prefer to put a lot of just a little?

Can i ask how you apply castor oil to your eyelashes? I bought em and according to the internet i should use a q tip and apply it on my eyelashes before i go to sleep. do you personally prefer to put a lot of just a little?
I think ppl usually use a mascara stick but q tip sounds fine

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
I put a few drops onto a mascara brush and put it through brows then the remaining drops on the brush onto lashes

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and BabyFace Mcgee
Wanna just give an update on this godly thread. I can confirm castor oil on your eyelashes work! I applied them for 7 days straight and my eyelashes a longer, fuller and just way better! Not sure about eyebrows tho.

So if you are lacking eyelashes, get your castor oil going!
Btw thanks OP for making this super helpful thread!

Last edited:
  • +1
i wish I was you bro

Wanna just give an update on this godly thread. I can confirm castor oil on your eyelashes work! I applied them for 7 days straight and my eyelashes a longer, fuller and just way better! Not sure about eyebrows tho.

So if you are lacking eyelashes, get your castor oil going!
Btw thanks OP for making this super helpful thread!
No problem man

• So Sad
Reactions: Joyride
You need lateral orbital rims implants.

• +1
You need lateral orbital rims implants.

that was a necro and a half?

sleep improvement helped a lot with my undereyes, take into account I was depressed af when i made this post bc i had just gone through a shitty breakup

but also bought a dehumidifier which helps a lot with allergies and sinus problems, so anyone who has those should look into this

but im going to get tear troughs this summer, just dont have the money atm due to paying rent for my uni home. going to see if i can filler on my left brow, to fix the slight asymmetry i have there

i dont think the hollowness around my eyes is severe enough for implants, but Im going to get the tear troughs done with Zack ally this summer when i get the money together. (realistically probably around september)

but might aswell add an update:
currently had 1 session of IPL laser treatment for burst blood vessel on broken nose, helped get rid of some of the redness, will need 1-2 more sessions.

going to get tear trough and maybe cheek filler this summer. but as i get lower in BF my cheeks are getting more hollow, still around like 15% bf though but starting to notice differeces

Mirrome3
Newdp
P2742w1gjwkiso8c
Frontsmile
Party zygo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I wasn't talking about infraorbitals. You have cuck lateral rims, like mine.

I wasn't talking about infraorbitals. You have cuck lateral rims, like mine.
which is the lateral rim?

the zygoma? does that give forward projection of cheekbones because thats what i want, I dont need width

Zygos1

with lighting like this you can see my bone structure better, hard to show though i have shitty phone?
who does lateral rim implants?

Search on lookism.net

LMAO you look like the tiktoker @gewce and on instagram g7ce or gewce, he looks exactly like you just sharper lower third.
you are identical.

howr you going OP