My looksmaxxing results

Ik but the majority of the guys I see mog me. I would be happy if I looked like Fernando Torres at least. I wouldn’t get brutally mogged.
surgery then

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
mirin 5000 posts in a month

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Also, you don't have any major failos and your face is somewhat harmonic. There's literally no reason to not softmax, ntmax and stylemax. You're still young enough to slay prime women for at least five years if you got it together. Just how fragile and insecure are you jfl. Get a grip.

• +1
surgery then
By the time i do all the surgeries, it will be too late. I already missed out on everything. Youth is pretty much gone.I’ve accepted my fate. I was never jealous of Chads. It’s just that being at the bottom sucks. Getting mogged is inevitable but getting brutally mogged so easily is depressing AF.

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
He didn't descend you absolute retards
The second photo isn't distorted. His face is just short as fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, murdah and Nick.Harte
im like 2psl irl according to my estimations
2 PSL is nearly a burn victim and you are far from that, you need to realize bitches DO NOT approach and that you need to get some balls

• +1
Reactions: FartMaxxer and murdah
Also, you don't have any major failos and your face is somewhat harmonic. There's literally no reason to not softmax, ntmax and stylemax. You're still young enough to slay prime women for at least five years if you got it together. Just how fragile and insecure are you jfl. Get a grip.
Yeah he has potential. I would hardmaxx ASAP if I was him.

2 PSL is nearly a burn victim and you are far from that, you need to realize bitches DO NOT approach and that you need to get some balls
burn victims are negative psl and girls approach in my coutry

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You are still invisible because you aren't NT, I was in the same boat, learn how to act more normie and you prob can pull a HTB possibly stacylite depending how tall you are which you appear to be pretty tall. Also yea women don't approach dude, even the PSL gods here aren't gonna get treated the way you think they do, it isn't like women throw themselves at them unless they know they are a celebrity you need to be willing to make the first move, idc where you live.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61903 and Petsmart
Dumbasses here need to learn that being non NT is a worst curse than being a trucell there no surgery for your brain. I’ve had girls approach me and I’m still an incel rotting. A HTN that’s non NT is to girls the same as a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and LooksmaxAutist
I’ve had girls approach me and I’m still an incel rotting
ofc, i bet they sensed how NT you are and just came to you. "he posts on .org forums, my pussy is so wet rn"

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
People here are so passive and scared of rejection. Their pipe dream is to reincarnate as Gandy. Then magically all their problems will go away. Yet some of the biggest slayers and ascendees on this forum all have mentalcel issues one way or another. What else can you expect when half of their lives have been spent in front of a computer and the other half browsing PSL? Surgeries, looksmaxing, blackpill etc. is just another form of escapism for many (OP is a prime example). If you can't be honest with yourself no one else will be.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
you look the same tbh, just become more nt

• +1
Good shit,

This was 5 years ago so I am guessing you presumably look significantly better this year??
i look the same. i have exahusted my softmaxxing potential sadly. muh low BF

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
> invisible

> NT

????

very cope buddy but maybe in your country its different ig
Not a cope dude, I have been approached and am aware to some extent women see me as attractive, however that being said the average day for me doesn't yield women launching themselves at me. I can walk in mall and given my height and face I can catch several women look at me but that being said close to none of them are going to act on it because as hard as it is to believe women have some level of self respect and aren't going to just turn into fangirls at your existence, you need to reciprocate and initiate if you want play.

NT is neurotypical, as in not acting autistic when around girls, invisible as in women aren't going out of their way to show interest assuming you put yourself in a position where they feel like they can show that interest.

which im not

women here dont have that
Unless you live in Thailand I don't believe it, I have heard a lot about places like Brazil or Thailand where women will deliberately go out of their way to make moves on tourists or people who look white / Eurocentric, I have yet to travel there so I would imagine there is some possibility of it playing out there, but in terms of Western Europe, Russia, U.S, Canada, Etc you need to be willing to put yourself in the fire and make a move. If you aren't aware of your own attractiveness try making the first move on a women and see how it goes, you can sort of gauge based on the responses you got here that you aren't ugly dude, don't expect to be able to actually pull a girl first try as you need to practice talking to them however I think you can surprise yourself at what you can accomplish if you try and not expect a women to treat you like a celebrity.

By the time i do all the surgeries, it will be too late. I already missed out on everything. Youth is pretty much gone.I’ve accepted my fate. I was never jealous of Chads. It’s just that being at the bottom sucks. Getting mogged is inevitable but getting brutally mogged so easily is depressing AF.
stop crying for fucks sake bro you’re decent looking and tall. you’re mentalcel

• +1
If you aren't aware of your own attractiveness try making the first move on a women and see how it goes, you can sort of gauge based on the responses you got here that you aren't ugly dude, don't expect to be able to actually pull a girl first try as you need to practice talking to them however I think you can surprise yourself at what you can accomplish if you try and not expect a women to treat you like a celebrity.
i have made the first move lots of times buddy.....

• Woah
stop crying for fucks sake bro you’re decent looking and tall. you’re mentalcel
I’m not. I genuinely need multiple procedures including LL to look average.

• +1
I’m not. I genuinely need multiple procedures including LL to look average.
LL while you’re 4 inches above your countrys average?

• +1
i have made the first move lots of times buddy.....
Then you evidently did something wrong, try recording yourself making the first move or having a conversation with someone, you can start picking up on your idiosyncrasies and realize that you may not be as NT as you may think.

• JFL
LL while you’re 4 inches above your countrys average?
I get mogged by 6’2 and above guys. Stats is bs don’t buy it. Too many tallfags these days. Ideal height is 6’2 for toilets

• Hmm...
Then you evidently did something wrong, try recording yourself making the first move or having a conversation with someone, you can start picking up on your idiosyncrasies and realize that you may not be as NT as you may think.
they are never physically attracted to me budy....

• So Sad
Youre that greek fuker
Morph I think the guy with the 5 11 oneitis

• Love it
You look like okan serbes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Nick.Harte
Morph I think the guy with the 5 11 oneitis
that was my old itis. i met like 4 other 5'11 girls after her lol

I get mogged by 6’2 and above guys. Stats is bs don’t buy it. Too many tallfags these days. Ideal height is 6’2 for toilets
Is it cause of geomaxxers?

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 57464
So this is the gambler yea fuck off fakecel kike. @Gengar do u remember the gambler