My looksmaxxing results

Women just don't approach men whether you want to accept it or not.

The maximum a woman will do to a Mid HTN or lower is tell her friend that she might like you.
huge cope

2 PSL is nearly a burn victim and you are far from that, you need to realize bitches DO NOT approach and that you need to get some balls
cope

huge cope
8ev267

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Isnt this cresfallen something ? I thought that guy got banned and i dont think we are allowed to make new accounts after ban

@Nick.Harte jfl the idiots on this forum man everyone believes him notice how he doesn't respond to the fakecell comments or just avoids them dude is farming reactions and larping lol u don't go on 1000 dates and get rejected foids reject u before even going out and so many people on this forum believe him meanwhile we suffer

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@Nick.Harte jfl the idiots on this forum man everyone believes him notice how he doesn't respond to the fakecell comments or just avoids them dude is farming reactions and larping lol u don't go on 1000 dates and get rejected foids reject u before even going out and so many people on this forum believe him meanwhile we suffer
The funniest part is that people think we’re the ones who are larping jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Women just don't approach men whether you want to accept it or not.

The maximum a woman will do to a Mid HTN or lower is tell her friend that she might like you.
Sorry bro this just isn’t true.
I’ve been rated HTN and even MTN by users here (PSL not SMV), and when I go out I get regularly approached by girls all the time. I even used to have girls cat calling me back in my old apartment when I was near the window last year (busy-ish area compared to where I live now).

I’ve had girls tell me I look like a Greek God, Disney Prince, Fuckboy, etc…

So either the users here are underrating me or HTN - MTN is plenty enough looks to get attention from girls