My looksmaxxing results

Is it cause of geomaxxers?
One yeah but I never expected local people to be so tall and some even look white passing ngl. Light skinned and tall( 6’3,6’4) . I’ve noticed this in college and on insta lots of guys putting 6’2 and above in their bios. I remember seeing a Facebook post of a foid saying that she wants a bf who is 6’0 minimum and nothing less. Brutal blackpill and it took me off guard. It’s depressing tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
He didn't descend you absolute retards
The second photo isn't distorted. His face is just short as fuck
He did descend. His mouth is too small. Losing weight and mewing only extended the distance between his maxilla and mouth, so that made his mouth look even smaller

Anyways it's not a noticeable descension enough to lower him even a tier.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Deleted member 57464
Dumbasses here need to learn that being non NT is a worst curse than being a trucell there no surgery for your brain. I’ve had girls approach me and I’m still an incel rotting. A HTN that’s non NT is to girls the same as a subhuman.
True but unless op is diagnosed with anything he’s fakecel probably the biggest one .is ever had

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, TheMaxxer333 and Nick.Harte
Do you model for stock photos?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
I’ve noticed this in college and on insta lots of guys putting 6’2 and above in their bios
This is frauded tho, I assume? And is this acc worth it, should I larp as 6’5? Lots of guys do it so there has to be a benefit. Also most of them larp 6 foot from my experience so it’d halo hard for me
I remember seeing a Facebook post of a foid saying that she wants a bf who is 6’0 minimum and nothing less. Brutal blackpill and it took me off guard. It’s depressing tbh.
Foid from school?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
wtf you are a larper you mog me so hard.You can't call yourself a truecel

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Deleted member 22918 and Nick.Harte
I would cry tears if I woke up and looked like you.You look human

• Hmm...
Yeah and she wouldn’t be able to tell that little difference
Is there any direct benefit from this tho?
Nah. A young foid(16) from fb.
I think foids overhype height on social media tbh. It’s the same bs as saying they want a guy making $1m a year, the guy they think makes 1m a year makes like 200k instead and the foids settle for 50 in the end

• +1
Is there any direct benefit from this tho?
Boost your dating options bro. Some maybe disappointed but a few will still be okay with it and stay with you hehe. You wouldn’t get them if you didn’t try and it was the larp attracted them.

• +1
Boost your dating options bro. Some maybe disappointed but a few will still be okay with it and stay with you hehe. You wouldn’t get them if you didn’t try and it was the larp attracted them.
You’re talking about insta or dating apps?

• +1
  • So Sad
although you could slay but whatever

Also it's time to rope my man

• So Sad
i think you dont know shit about ratios
I'll post the actual measure photo if you like but in that candid you see your face looks like a box instead of being more rectangular. Anytime you look like that it means your fwhr is incorrect or a too flat jaw

• +1
i think you dont know shit about ratios
Screenshot 20240205 064942 ImageMeter

Ur just a victim of selfie distortion
Your face in selfies is passable due to distortion but irl you actually have a slightly short face and that's what people irl

• +1
Pretty medium - lowish cheekbones, slightly short face shape, brootal facial thirds ( ur upper third is like 25% of ur face when it should be around 33% ), comical chin to philtrum, its hard to measure but its like 3.3 in that pic which is abnormally large, downwards tilted brows but theyre also pretty sparse and not low set, 1.07 mfr which is too compact, and too small bitemporal width compared to jaw and zygos.
Weak mtn if u fix haircut

• So Sad
did you have a gladiator avi in your previous account?

• JFL
Pretty medium - lowish cheekbones, slightly short face shape, brootal facial thirds ( ur upper third is like 25% of ur face when it should be around 33% ), comical chin to philtrum, its hard to measure but its like 3.3 in that pic which is abnormally large, downwards tilted brows but theyre also pretty sparse and not low set, 1.07 mfr which is too compact, and too small bitemporal width compared to jaw and zygos.
Weak mtn if u fix haircut
time to rope

Attachments

• DE34EE05-8910-4784-9554-1CE3DB3EF55B.jpeg
    DE34EE05-8910-4784-9554-1CE3DB3EF55B.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 0
Where? Tf us that haircut nigga? Get regular haircuts like fades n shit u have good bones
fades were fashion ten years ago buddy