My LTR became friends with a club whore

cajuun0

cajuun0

trying to ascend before ww3
My semi-shut-in/shy LTR of 1.5years became good friends with a slut from work who is a massive club whore :lul::lul::lul: jfl I swear she's gonna get brainwashed by the bitch and join her sooner or later it's fucking over :blackpill::blackpill:
Time to start looking for a new LTR
Jfl everyone who is blackpilled in at least 5% already knows how it's gonna end up :lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, aspiringexcel, aleksander and 2 others
happened to me bro… saddest shit ever

happened to me bro… saddest shit ever
The greatest thing about being :blackpill: is that this shit doesn't even shock me, it feels almost as if I already knew that it would happen one day, no shock, no surprise absolutely nothing, just another day at the office

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, futuregigamogger and FutureSlayer
The greatest thing about being :blackpill: is that this shit doesn't even shock me, it feels almost as if I already knew that it would happen one day, no shock, no surprise absolutely nothing, just another day at the office
well it depends, you always think ur girl is different prior this shit

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and FutureSlayer
ur a fucking idiot instill some fascism into her

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
I mean if she respects you she'll stop hanging out with her if you ask. She may be angry at you but she'll still do it.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, aleksander and Deleted member 41284
I mean if she respects you she'll stop hanging out with her if you ask. She may be angry at you but she'll still do it.
She said that she's not planning to go there as "it is not a place for her" and I am insecure because I think this way of clubs so I kindly reminded her that if she ever goes there it is over between the two of us. Would rather stay incel than ltr a club whore.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
She said that she's not planning to go there as "it is not a place for her" and I am insecure because I think this way of clubs so I kindly reminded her that if she ever goes there it is over between the two of us. Would rather stay incel than ltr a club whore.
But literally just tell her to stop being friends with the club whore girl. There's no reason to be friends with someone like that if you aren't interested in the life yourself. You'd be bored around them.

Honestly it just seems like you're girlfriend is planning to cuck you unfortunately. She might not realise it though.

• So Sad
Reactions: cajuun0
But literally just tell her to stop being friends with the club whore girl. There's no reason to be friends with someone like that if you aren't interested in the life yourself. You'd be bored around them.

Honestly it just seems like you're girlfriend is planning to cuck you unfortunately. She might not realise it though.
All 3 of us work at the same place, they have some other common-interests (shows movies etc) my only concern is them getting a bit too close and eventually participating in activities like clubbing. And ye, I am guessing that if it happens it's over for me.

tbh a girl's social circle is the biggest threat to your relationship. Almost always a bad influence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and cajuun0
ask her to cut off the whore friend. if she doesnt want to listen it says a lot about her

why cant i get an LTR???