my main motivation to study/work is women/sex and I'm ashamed of it

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
of course I wanna make my parents proud and I wanna have money to have better life quality and more freedom but to be honest my biggest motivation is women and sex and it's making me feel like a loser

anyone else can relate?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, chawaje, Deleted member 7098 and 8 others
Don't be ashamed of it.

It's our superpower.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Boef, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
I can't because i dont work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Cidre enjoyer, thecel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
So many innovations were created because a guy wanted to impress a woman,
nothing new.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Toth's thot
of course I wanna make my parents proud and I wanna have money to have better life quality and more freedom but to be honest my biggest motivation is women and sex and it's making me feel like a loser

anyone else can relate?
civilization was built on a foundation of horniness tbh

the amount of people who are autistic enough to want to contribute to posterity for its own sake is vanishingly small

normies are motivated mostly by desire for validation from women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
whats so bad about it ? and you are not the only one .. i think this what motivates most guys.
and at least you actually do something and improve

• +1
Reactions: thecel

anyone else can relate?
I mean there is literal no logical reason to feel ashamed about it, it's honestly low IQ to feel shame due to thinking it's a bad "reason". Anyone who says there are better motivations is just copeing. Tell me a better reason? For prestige? For acknowledgement from others? For money? Those are all just as selfish and just as cope as wanting sex. Even things like bettering the world is selfish and cope. Even "for your parents", is cope. So your reason is not worse than anyone else's.

Now, if you feel like a loser because you're dedicating your life for a cope (sex and getting pussy, unfortunately is also cope), then seek God or something and try to do the hardest thing ever which is living without cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and thecel

anyone else can relate?
Absolutely

Everything we do is just based off of our amplified desire to coom as young men

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and thecel
Any biological organism has 2 evolutionary goals

1.Survival
2.Reproduction

Of course you're gonna be motivated by the 2nd strongest desire of living beings. The problem now is that your financial success is becoming more detached from your dating success as time goes on. Especially if you're lacking in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, thecel and Edgar
Any biological organism has 2 evolutionary goals

1.Survival
2.Reproduction

Of course you're gonna be motivated by the 2nd strongest desire of living beings. The problem now is that your financial success is becoming more detached from your dating success as time goes on. Especially if you're lacking in looks.

Financial success isn't really detached from dating success. Give anyone a few hundred k and they can surgerymax to chad, buy status and then slay.

• Woah
If it weren't for female validation and access to sexual reproduction, society would collapse since most men wouldn't have a reason to get up to work everyday.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, chawaje, thecel and 1 other person
If it weren't for female validation and access to sexual reproduction, society would collapse since most men wouldn't have a reason to get up to work everyday.

ya

Ur ashamed cuz u know ur destiny is to be a betabux

• So Sad

anyone else can relate?
Women Will finnaly be our end

They pressure us

There's a famous audio in Brazil memes. I'll quote for you my brother:

EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU WANNA FUCK SOMEONE ELSE.

"As Piton or philosopher said, whose disciple is none other than Karl Marx :hnghn:. Everything in life depends on how much you want to fuck someone. You work to fuck someone, you study to fuck someone, you use drugs to fuck someone, you feel bad, you take steroids, you face everything to FUCK SOMEONE, you go to a party with the intention of getting someone to fuck, you donate, you do fucking charity, post a photo of the charity you made on Instagram, on Facebook, for everyone to look at: oh... he is charitable :love:, he has social thinking, oh I'll fuck him. TO FUCK SOMEONE, everything in life has the intention of fucking someone, the amount of will that you have to FUCK A PUSSY. So, don't come with that: "I am, I do charity, I'm a friend of the community :soy:". You are not friends with the fucking community, you want to fuck something, you want to fuck to fuck someone else, you don't study to have a good job to save money and say: a... I don't know what, I'm successful.

YOU STUDY TO THE ARRIVAL OF DISGRACE.

"I HAVE MONEY, I'LL FUCK YOU BITCH, I'LL FUCK YOUR PUSSY."

So the idea is this, do it all, DO EVERYTHING WITH THE INTENTION OF FUCKING A PUSSY FUCKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

Images 4

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Financial success isn't really detached from dating success. Give anyone a few hundred k and they can surgerymax to chad, buy status and then slay.
Can't surgerymaxx to Chad as a normie. You'll just end us as a bogdanoff freak

• +1
Reactions: ALP