My makeshift headgear/facepuller

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
This is what I've put together for around 60-80$, using both online bought items and stuff from around the house. It uses a knockoff myobrace, a cricket helmet, and alligator straps.

In the meantime, I will take pictures and note any facial changes that occur.

For more information, please ask questions and I will answer them whenever possible.
Pics: https://unsee.cc/2354331c/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
when are u joining the rugby team

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and BornAgainChad
UPDATE: I just got my custom mouthguard in the mail. This is actually a better method than the myobrace since it puts more force on the maxilla as a whole than just individual teeth. Will be updating the thread with pictures of my new setup when I get the chance.

Now THIS is some dedication. Probably cope though if you're past 18 years old. :feelscry:

UPDATE: I just got my custom mouthguard in the mail. This is actually a better method than the myobrace since it puts more force on the maxilla as a whole than just individual teeth. Will be updating the thread with pictures of my new setup when I get the chance.
Look forward to seeing it OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Now THIS is some dedication. Probably cope though if you're past 18 years old. :feelscry:

Look forward to seeing it OP.
You can do it at whatever age you want believe it or not. It just takes longer to see changes because you have a slower bone remodeling when you're older.

I'm about 18, which is a little old to be applying orthotropics, but guys who start a little older than me (19-24) see good results from mewing.

I've still gotta take some pics from the side view, or some users will reee because "muh lighting fraud" or "muh angles". Hopefully I get good forward growth and pictures to show for it.

Last edited:
Here's the new mouthguard and everything I'm using in my setup. (I can sit or lay down now while reading doing this)
Pics: https://unsee.cc/153684de/

The first mouthguard in the pictures doesn't fit that well, so I'm using another mold. The second one fits perfectly though, and I can feel a good pull on my skull.

Ur wasting ur time. Get surgery

Don’t be a retardcel and when your journey is complete take pictures exactly the same lighting, posture and angle. I want to see if this actually works

Actually, I think I'll be using the myobrace and manual method to facepull instead. The mouthguards suck shit and slip off easily.

If I could get a really deep impression of my back molars, this would be no problem at all. But I can only get all of my front teeth, so it has little to nothing to grip onto unlike the myobrace.

Dude srs listen to me save up for chin implant