My manlet friend (5’2”) got a girlfriend today lifefuel

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
I have this homie named Miguel and he’s always been super short (5’2”/1.57m). He’s pretty confident though and doesn’t give af about his height, which I respect, and today I saw him walking with a girl holding hands (mutual friend we both know) and when I asked him he told me they were dating. Bros a legend I’m mirin tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Good on him tbh

i wonder how much we'd improve if we didn't give a fuck about our shortcomings- like totally lived like that every day

• +1
Reactions: duck, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
I have this homie named Miguel and he’s always been super short (5’2”/1.57m). He’s pretty confident though and doesn’t give af about his height, which I respect, and today I saw him walking with a girl holding hands (mutual friend we both know) and when I asked him he told me they were dating. Bros a legend I’m mirin tbh
face rating?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
As soon as that girl finds someone who is taller and more "confident" your gay ass friend will be replaced.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 18436, Deleted member 17404 and 4 others
Pack it up guys its over, blackpill debunked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 18436, klamus and 3 others
But will she marry him? Reproduce with him?

Want to bring him to meet her family?

Want to bring him to meet her friends?

Will she be loyal and not cheat when a 6ft wants her?

Rhetorical questions btw for all the autists on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15827
As soon as that girl finds someone who is taller and more "confident" your gay ass friend will be replaced.
Let the short niggas have hope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
is she taller then him? If so, there is unfortunately no way she will stay with him. He will get his heart broken

They like the same height she’s probably an inch or two shorter

while here people cry blackpill, irl people spit on him and make him lie, gg to him. But then you said he was 6.5/10, I think it's because of his face anyway.

They like the same height she’s probably an inch or two shorter

He either rich or his size went elsewhere ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back