my mental health is fucked

BraveCake

BraveCake

Member of SLYR
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Posts
1,471
Reputation
1,660
I was locked in for a while, just ascending, not lusting over bitches crazy. I ascended came back to school and ever since I thought maybe I could get some bitches now since i’m 6’4 and HMTN. I was wrong I need to hardmaxx to htn before getting a gf :confused:. My libido has gotten out of control ngl. These bitches are ruining my mental health. I can’t stop thinking about bitches. I can’t stop lusting over them. I miss when I was locked in on my ascension and improving :cry:.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and vux
Quit Internet I am about to quit today
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
You can't be liberated if the Jews show you bad stuff on the phone
 

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
32
Views
88
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Organ
Replies
7
Views
101
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
fakechang777
Replies
17
Views
87
underdeveloped
underdeveloped
Dnag
Replies
3
Views
26
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
mtnoct
Replies
21
Views
137
mtnoct
mtnoct

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Erdafritnib
Back
Top