My midface ratio is 1.08 and even that looks long in the mirror

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
idk if all the mirrors in my house are somehow distorted, or its just how it is because even with 64mm IPD and 59mm long midface that shit looks long in my house mirrors.

Anyone else dealing with this shit?
Starting to feel like midface is a cope

Images 56

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, BadaBing, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
low fwhr maybe ?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
>1.08
>long

Autism overload.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 685, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
just ignore the only pertinent reply on the thread theory

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Your midface ratio is mathematically high because of your wide IPD but your nose is long, which is why you think that your midface looks long. Basically like @toth77 but I think that as long as your IPD compensates for your long nose then you shouldn’t worry much about it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
lol brah i have 34 mm midface

lol brah i have 34 mm midface
So you have 49mm IPD with 34mm PFL and 34mm long nose? You must look like a caricature JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PurplePaintBox, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 2769
So you have 49mm IPD with 34mm PFL and 34mm long nose? You must look like a caricature JFL.
i do indeed look like a capricature.

Your midface ratio is mathematically high because of your wide IPD but your nose is long, which is why you think that your midface looks long. Basically like @toth77 but I think that as long as your IPD compensates for your long nose then you shouldn’t worry much about it.
I went and measured my nose length and it can out as 48mm. Researched online and saw that the average female nose length is 51mm so definitely not a schnoze issue.

I went and measured my nose length and it can out as 48mm. Researched online and saw that the average female nose length is 51mm so definitely not a schnoze issue.
48mm with 64mm IPD is insanely compact that I think it might be a negative at this point tbh. Your midface probably looks stunted.

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
@Greeicy can you measure midface ratio from selfies or should you use calipers? I got subhuman .93 midface ratio when I measured a selfie but when I measured with calipers its:
68mm ipd
70mm midface

i guess selfies cause some distortion and makes my midface ratio look even worse. 😟

• So Sad
48mm with 64mm IPD is insanely compact that I think it might be a negative at this point tbh. Your midface probably looks stunted.

I think its because my bizygomatic width is only 13cm so although my midface is short compared to most, it looks long relative to my narrow face.

@Greeicy can you measure midface ratio from selfies or should you use calipers? I got subhuman .93 midface ratio when I measured a selfie but when I measured with calipers its:
68mm ipd
70mm midface

i guess selfies cause some distortion and makes my midface ratio look even worse. 😟
Your midface is longish but it’s not bad tbh it’s pretty much average. Anything from 0.90-1 is human with 1-1.1 being ideal and sub 0.90 being subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Where is the pic

Midface ratio is the dumbest thing ever

maybe your ipd is too wide
midface raito worthless its all about fhwr imo

how so ? genuine question, i need copes for my 60mm ipd
Your face can still look long because midface ratio is extremely dependent on ipd, which is bordeline useless and has no impact on FWHR (the most important thing).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Your face can still look long because midface ratio is extremely dependent on ipd, which is bordeline useless and has no impact on FWHR (the most important thing).
View attachment 396136
thanks bro, i'll sleep more easily at night from now on not even joking

idk if all the mirrors in my house are somehow distorted, or its just how it is because even with 64mm IPD and 59mm long midface that shit looks long in my house mirrors.

Anyone else dealing with this shit?
Starting to feel like midface is a cope
Same mine is around 1 but looks like 0.95 when i look in the mirror cant be because of fwhr cause mine is around 2

• +1
maybe your ipd is too wide
midface raito worthless its all about fhwr imo
midface ratio is even more important than fwhr

my fwhr is 1.9 my midface rate is .98 and my midface looks longish because of it. I started plucking my inner eyebrows so my IPD looks wider and it made a big difference.

I morphed myself with a wider ipd with a wider face for better es ratiand my face looked much more harmonious

my fwhr is 1.9 my midface rate is .98 and my midface looks longish because of
It isn’t that bad. Your main problem is your bloated looking face because of round lower third + your skin that looks like it had gallons of Botox injected into it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
You're sick

my fwhr is 1.9 my midface rate is .98 and my midface looks longish because of it. I started plucking my inner eyebrows so my IPD looks wider and it made a big difference.
you are fucking retarded
there are ton of studies onfhwr and there are non of midface lenght
shut up kid