My mind Is tricking me to eat something when leanmaxxing

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
I swear that whenever i eat clean and i lose weight for long period of time and look at myself in the mirror i feel like i am 30% bf, bloated and my mind just screams eat something you stupid fuck

Then i processed to binge eat and i look at myself in the mirror again right after binge and i feel like i am 12% bf with veins poppin and feel big

But then the next day i am bloated with full stomach and i weight 2 kgs more than yday due to water and undigusted food in stomach

Iike what the fuck my body JUST wants to survive so my mind tricks me into thinking that i am fat so i give up and i overeat Its some kind of illusion.... Idk

Anybody had this experience ?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and incelmogger
yea same. leanmaxxing is a meme for my wide face anyways. i gave up a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Member since 2022 and incelmogger
Yes all the time but it doesn’t lead to me binge eating jfl, I just fucking hate myself and always think I’m fat af and 30% bf coz I used to be super overweight

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
Body is not made to lean max

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, Deleted member 24712, Debetro and 2 others
how to not binge eat?

At my peak leanness with insane hollows and super defined jaw i got many iois but was too aspie to approach. This lead to me going back to binging at becoming a fat ass. The problem however was, my face is so wide (pretty much barrett tier) that even a 1kg difference can be night and day for me. Rn i look like a bloated chipmunk due to chewmaxxing while on sarms and being bloated. Pretty much hate life tbh and i'm just continuing to binge due to how shit i look in the mirror. Its an ongoing cycle, See one bad angle while bloated->BDD comes back-> High cortisol-> Back to binging-> Becoming even more bloated.

Idgaf anymore. predeterminism is real. i am meant to be incel tbh. The issue with most people outside is the same. Nobody has "bad" bones unless terrible genes or overly deformed. Ppl are just fat asses. Looksmaxxing is all about leanmaxxing, and leanmaxxing is the hardest part. Especially the motivation to leanmaxx because all your life If you've been fat you have probably developed some sort of BDD. Finding motivation to leanmaxx and then go talk to a girl is the hardest part imo.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, PotassiumMaxxer, Member since 2022 and 1 other person
At my peak leanness with insane hollows and super defined jaw i got many iois but was too aspie to approach. This lead to me going back to binging at becoming a fat ass. The problem however was, my face is so wide (pretty much barrett tier) that even a 1kg difference can be night and day for me. Rn i look like a bloated chipmunk due to chewmaxxing while on sarms and being bloated. Pretty much hate life tbh and i'm just continuing to binge due to how shit i look in the mirror. Its an ongoing cycle, See one bad angle while bloated->BDD comes back-> High cortisol-> Back to binging-> Becoming even more bloated.

Idgaf anymore. predeterminism is real. i am meant to be incel tbh. The issue with most people outside is the same. Nobody has "bad" bones unless terrible genes or overly deformed. Ppl are just fat asses. Looksmaxxing is all about leanmaxxing, and leanmaxxing is the hardest part. Especially the motivation to leanmaxx because all your life If you've been fat you have probably developed some sort of BDD. Finding motivation to leanmaxx and then go talk to a girl is the hardest part imo.
Mogger essay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Member since 2022 and Dr SmalCox
Tell your mind to stop being gay

Fuck eating "clean," just find low kcal high protein recipes for your favorite junk.

how to not binge eat?
Eat foods you actually enjoy, then you won't feel like stuffing your face with junk at the end of the week.

If you think youre fat then you are fat bro
No such thing as body dysmorphia if you actually dont look good

• Hmm...
I swear that whenever i eat clean and i lose weight for long period of time and look at myself in the mirror i feel like i am 30% bf, bloated and my mind just screams eat something you stupid fuck

Then i processed to binge eat and i look at myself in the mirror again right after binge and i feel like i am 12% bf with veins poppin and feel big

But then the next day i am bloated with full stomach and i weight 2 kgs more than yday due to water and undigusted food in stomach

Iike what the fuck my body JUST wants to survive so my mind tricks me into thinking that i am fat so i give up and i overeat Its some kind of illusion.... Idk

for me its my mind trying to justify eating 5k cals in a sitting like i did not just promise my self i would go on a 30 day cut 10 minutes ago lol

• +1

Wide face really is a blessing and a curse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31399

nicotine and other appetite suppressants i’m really only at a week or so rn but im chillin