My mom abandoned me, my dad is dying and she stole 220k from me

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
My dad is the lighthouse of my world and he has approximately a couple years to live. This was caused by a cerebrum stroke in 2017 but he had two mini strokes recently so it is unlikely he will recover. My mom after the initial stroke basically betrayed our family and divorced him and took half our money (including me and my brothers inheritance). Women are now the least of my problems and i am seriously considering tasting a 9mm

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aerooooo, |Daddy_Zygos|, PARISIEN and 3 others
What do i do, how can i give him the greatest gift. How do i pull through im desperate for answers

• So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and twojei
What do i do, how can i give him the greatest gift. How do i pull through im desperate for answers
The greatest gift to any dad is going to the other world convinced that their son will make it and will always keep fighting in life no matter what

-a dad

• +1
Reactions: goofball.inc, ryuken, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
My dad is the lighthouse of my world and he has approximately a couple years to live. This was caused by a cerebrum stroke in 2017 but he had two mini strokes recently so it is unlikely he will recover. My mom after the initial stroke basically betrayed our family and divorced him and took half our money (including me and my brothers inheritance). Women are now the least of my problems and i am seriously considering tasting a 9mm
Shoot ur mom

Sorry to hear that bro, make his last moments count and spend as much time as you possibly can with him, take lots of photos and videos

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
The greatest gift to any dad is going to the other world convinced that their son will make it and will always keep fighting in life no matter what

-a dad
Very well, I will become a champion for him, thanks for the advice

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Try to see if you can reconcile with your mother. That's gonna be the only option . Women tend to be selfish but motherly instinct should let them at least want to take care fo their kids. Of course their are selfish parents , mother or father.

Even if its legally allowed for her to take the assets, you could mention your going to lawyer up and get what is entitled to you. She might give what is rightfully yours to avoid a costly trial. Of course this is a bluff but worth trying

Also for a inheritance isn't that still yours regardless of divorce, or you mean your mom emptied your dad's account and you would have inherited his balances

• +1
Thats so sad man. You have all my respect dealing with these problems.
I cant imagine the pain your father is in. Good luck soldier, and make your father proud. Im sure your a grindset ass nigga. Just make him proud. A father wants to see his son succeed.

• +1
just stay by your dad and stick with him till his last breaths he knows you love em

• +1
Just don’t run out of “it is what it is”……

Last edited:
Dont tell em ur next move

don't kys op u have much to live
what does your mom look like bcs all the sociopathic suburban moms look the same for some reason with that weird glassy stare

That’s disgusting, don’t you have a lawyer?

My situation IS the other way my father IS a piece of shit Who treats me like trash