My mom called me ugly again

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
She gave me a nasty stuck up smirk after looking at me. Her smirk felt really malevolent. I just came back from school when it happened but I ignored her and went to my room. My mom's bodylanguage also just seems like she doesn't wanna be around me, she's called me ugly before and always implies I am

She always treats me like shit

I had a shit day at school and her doing that made me cry in my room, so tired of my life

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Suicide her

Y do these people breed incels? amusement?

Damn feel bad for all the offtopic-cels

She was hitting on you op.

You need to insult her and destroy any remaining bit of her self esteem

She gave me a nasty stuck up smirk after looking at me and told me I looked like my dad. Her smirk felt really malevolent. I just came back from school when it happened but I ignored her and went to my room.

Why does my mom keep calling me ugly? How do I change guys

How do I get my mom to love me
your mom like a troll on a losing team. she thinks you've lost at life, and the only way she can win is by leaving your team and going against you. she cant cope with the fact that she gave birth to a failure and by shaming you, she's trying to cherish the little victory she will have as a cope. female want to girth birth to chad sons, if you are considered a failure in her eyes, she will resent you for that. Motherly love is conditional

Damn, your mom is a fucking bitch