my mom is threatening to kidnap duct tape and tie me up and ship me to florida :/

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

IM SO SICK OF HER DEGENERATE TEXTS SHE ALWAYS SENDS ME OF HER DRUGS NUDES BUG BITES AND EVERY TIME SHE GOES TO THE HOSPITAL FOR NEEDLE CANCER OR WHATEVER SHE SENDS ME NASTY ASS PICTURES OF HER ARMS AND LEGS

NOW THATS A FUCKING GUSTAVO RIGHT THERE!
GOOOOSTTTAAAVOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

BEERRY BERRY BUTTT BOOOTYY BOOTTYTYY SHAKE DAT BOOTTTAY!!!

SHES DONE THE WORST THINGS TO THE BEST PEOPLE SHE SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF MY GREAT GRANDMA AND SHE DIED SHE BEAT UP MY UNCLES GIRLFRIEND AND LEFT HER BLOODY ON THE STREET SHE RUINED MY LIFE BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN SHE DRESSED UP IN A THONG AND BRA FOR THE FAMILY REUONIN AND EMBARASSED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE SHE SHOW UP TO MANY OF THE FAMILY HOUSES BEGGING FOR MONEY AND THREATENS EVERYONE TO THE POINT OF THEM MOVING AWAY TO DIFFERENT STATES NOW I HAVE NO FAMILY ANYMORE AND MY MOM IS ABOUT TO MOVE TO FLORIDA AT LEAST IM EMANCIPATED I HAVENT SEEN THIS BITCH FOR 8 YEARS AND SHE THINK SHE CAN JUST KIDNAP ME HELL NAH NIGGA IM KILLING THAT BITCH ON THE SPOT IF SHE TRIES TO BREAK INTO MY SHIT IDGAF MY HOUES MY RULES ITS MY AMENDMENT RIGHT IF SOMEONE COME ON MY PROPERRTY I CAN KILL THEM SOME PPL NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF THEIR MISERY ONE LESS WHORE THUG ON THE STREET OF SOUTH DALLAS TX ITS INSANE HOW SHE STAY ALIVE FOR SO LONG AT THIS POINT IN HER LIFE BUT ITS WHATEVER IDGAF SHE WONT BE ABLE TO FIND ME UNLESS SHE GOT POWWWWAAAAA ANYWAYS YEAH JUST WANTED TO LET U NIGGAZ KNOW SHITZXXZZZSSS GOIN DOWWWWWWN!

im moving to a new house in a week anyway so good luck for my mom tryna find me, she can't find me now anyway im renting out an airbnb for the time being until i can get my shit and gtfo of here.
been almost a decade i havent seen her and shes still trying to fucking do this same immature childish shit, she like a kid that never grew up.
and u fuckers blame me for how ive turned out, when it was my situation as a whole, i was never even given a fucking chance...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 18776 and 19 others
Amazing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Also wtf is wrong with your mother

I have never seen anything like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Hades, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
You are severly mentall ill, mate

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, try2beme, Hades and 3 others
This is perfect bro. You finally have chance to kill this hoe once & for all, wait till she attempts to grab you & …:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 17791
James, are you okay? Don't poast while you're angry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Hades, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
You have 327 unread message? It’s an exciting day if I have 5 :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Tallooksmaxxer, CEO of Sex and 2 others
Why don’t you block her number

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
why she kinda.. :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Why don’t you block her number
i think i will I DONT EVER WANN ASEE HER AGAIN!

Also wtf is wrong with your mother

I have never seen anything like this

i dont know shes a schizophrenic diagnosed
You are severly mentall ill, mate
ME NIGGA? UR ACTING LIKE ITS MY FAULT ISHOULD BEAT THE SHIT OTU OF U FAGGOT FOR SAYONG THIS UR LUCKY THIS ISNT RAEL LIFE@!
This is perfect bro. You finally have chance to kill this hoe once & for all, wait till she attempts to grab you & …:what:
i dont own a gun but nothing will happen this bitch cant catch me
James, are you okay? Don't poast while you're angry.
y
You have 327 unread message? It’s an exciting day if I have 5 :feelsbadman:
did u see my last thread? i said its just journalists trying to interview that find my number or email from instagram discord this site tiktok niggas just harassing me everdyay

• So Sad
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
This is why women should have never gotten rights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Tallooksmaxxer, quackspirations and 3 others
This is why women should have never gotten rights
what good do they even do besides birthing children like be honest nigga?
everything they get they completely shit on and ruin
they have ZERO self control or social awareness

• +1
Reactions: quackspirations, Elvisandreaa and Will Blunderfield
cured my ED, thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Merćer, Deleted member 21620 and 10 others
I'm sorry that you were born in this situation.

Funny, I thought all white people lived on tutorial mode.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Hades, John124 and 3 others
Looks like a transexual.

fucking slut
I feel sorry for you

You should kill her in gta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
ngl if I was tripping on LSD and saw this thread I would legit assume it was part of a hallucination

how is this shit real. either way good luck.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
this is not real

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
View attachment 1861942View attachment 1861943View attachment 1861944View attachment 1861945View attachment 1861946View attachment 1861947View attachment 1861948View attachment 1861949View attachment 1861950View attachment 1861951View attachment 1861952View attachment 1861953View attachment 1861954View attachment 1861955View attachment 1861956View attachment 1861957View attachment 1861958
IM SO SICK OF HER DEGENERATE TEXTS SHE ALWAYS SENDS ME OF HER DRUGS NUDES BUG BITES AND EVERY TIME SHE GOES TO THE HOSPITAL FOR NEEDLE CANCER OR WHATEVER SHE SENDS ME NASTY ASS PICTURES OF HER ARMS AND LEGS
View attachment 1861960

View attachment 1861962

SHES DONE THE WORST THINGS TO THE BEST PEOPLE SHE SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF MY GREAT GRANDMA AND SHE DIED SHE BEAT UP MY UNCLES GIRLFRIEND AND LEFT HER BLOODY ON THE STREET SHE RUINED MY LIFE BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN SHE DRESSED UP IN A THONG AND BRA FOR THE FAMILY REUONIN AND EMBARASSED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE SHE SHOW UP TO MANY OF THE FAMILY HOUSES BEGGING FOR MONEY AND THREATENS EVERYONE TO THE POINT OF THEM MOVING AWAY TO DIFFERENT STATES NOW I HAVE NO FAMILY ANYMORE AND MY MOM IS ABOUT TO MOVE TO FLORIDA AT LEAST IM EMANCIPATED I HAVENT SEEN THIS BITCH FOR 8 YEARS AND SHE THINK SHE CAN JUST KIDNAP ME HELL NAH NIGGA IM KILLING THAT BITCH ON THE SPOT IF SHE TRIES TO BREAK INTO MY SHIT IDGAF MY HOUES MY RULES ITS MY AMENDMENT RIGHT IF SOMEONE COME ON MY PROPERRTY I CAN KILL THEM SOME PPL NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF THEIR MISERY ONE LESS WHORE THUG ON THE STREET OF SOUTH DALLAS TX ITS INSANE HOW SHE STAY ALIVE FOR SO LONG AT THIS POINT IN HER LIFE BUT ITS WHATEVER IDGAF SHE WONT BE ABLE TO FIND ME UNLESS SHE GOT POWWWWAAAAA ANYWAYS YEAH JUST WANTED TO LET U NIGGAZ KNOW SHITZXXZZZSSS GOIN DOWWWWWWN!

im moving to a new house in a week anyway so good luck for my mom tryna find me, she can't find me now anyway im renting out an airbnb for the time being until i can get my shit and gtfo of here.
been almost a decade i havent seen her and shes still trying to fucking do this same immature childish shit, she like a kid that never grew up.
and u fuckers blame me for how ive turned out, when it was my situation as a whole, i was never even given a fucking chance...

My fucking god why is ur mom sending u nudes wtf??

• Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Question: Why haven’t fucking child protection agency taken custody of you and put you into an asylum?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, babouchelelouche, Hades and 1 other person
fake or not you need medical attention because this has to be time consuming.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
if its not dw youll become next jim morrison
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Your mom is built for bbc

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hades, CEO of Sex, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
bro its not your fault but i dont think she will ever change fr
block her and dont expect nothing from her
live like if you never had a mother

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 18776, CEO of Sex and 1 other person
she is probably one of the most mentally ill women i've ever seen no cap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 18776, Merćer and 5 others
your whore mother is wanting you to fuck her? damn. im sorry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 16133
Screenshot 20220910 205551 Chrome

looksmax.org btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
bruh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
dude, are you fucking your mother?

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
View attachment 1861942View attachment 1861943View attachment 1861944View attachment 1861945View attachment 1861946View attachment 1861947View attachment 1861948View attachment 1861949View attachment 1861950View attachment 1861951View attachment 1861952View attachment 1861953View attachment 1861954View attachment 1861955View attachment 1861956View attachment 1861957View attachment 1861958
View attachment 1861960

View attachment 1861962

your mom has nice tits ngl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
dude, are you fucking your mother?
no are u fucking dumb did u not read ?
what? i literally made a thread yes i have abused dogs cats and killed turtles snakes frogs birds etc but its been a really long time since i did that and it's not me anymore i grew up watching my mom throw dogs out of car windows beat dogs with wood planks i watched her and her bf at the time stomp a cat to nothing but fur pulp and guts my mom let a goldfish starve to death she killed her friends dog by leaving it outside to get eaten by her dog etc. but i went to therapy years ago and it fixed me.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and John124
just so you know, i've sent all these pictures to the fbi, over for you

your mom has nice tits ngl
ur gay
bro its not your fault but i dont think she will ever change fr
block her and dont expect nothing from her
live like if you never had a mother
thank you
if its not dw youll become next jim morrison
Cracking Up Lol GIF
she should fuck off w that shit fr
fake or not you need medical attention because this has to be time consuming.
no i dont
Question: Why haven’t fucking child protection agency taken custody of you and put you into an asylum?
they have actually ive beeen with them for years until i finally got emancipated and now im recognized as a legal adult now and can do whatever the fuck i want to do shes legally not my mother anymore and has no control over me and i am going to the norht texas terrel asylum soon

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 18776 and House Lannister
ur gay

thank you

she should fuck off w that shit fr

no i dont

they have actually ive beeen with them for years until i finally got emancipated and now im recognized as a legal adult now and can do whatever the fuck i want to do shes legally not my mother anymore and has no control over me and i am going to the norht texas terrel asylum soon
Post more of her nudes

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
just so you know, i've sent all these pictures to the fbi, over for you
idgaf faggot good luck tryna catch me bc im in the process of moving rn :ROFLMAO:
My fucking god why is ur mom sending u nudes wtf??
shes mentally ill i am gonna submit a report and send her back to terrel really soon before she tries to go to florida
this is not real
it is
fucking slut
I feel sorry for you
thanks

If I saw my moms tits and vagina I’d probably kill myself. Your entire family needs help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GetShrekt and John124
Post more of her nudes
fuck you
Looks like a transexual.
ik
I'm sorry that you were born in this situation.

Funny, I thought all white people lived on tutorial mode.
no read my latest thread im literally the most ethnic white person ive always been asked if im lightskin or hispanic all my life :(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
how is she not institutionalized. or on meds

fuck you

ik

no read my latest thread im literally the most ethnic white person ive always been asked if im lightskin or hispanic all my life :(
At least drop her chaturbate

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
how is she not institutionalized. or on meds
she is but she escapes from the asylum and most insitutions she goes they just let her walk right out the door bc overfilled shit bellieve it or not theres worse ppl out therer than her
At least drop her chaturbate
fuck off horny ass nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
idgaf faggot good luck tryna catch me bc im in the process of moving rn :ROFLMAO:

shes mentally ill i am gonna submit a report and send her back to terrel really soon before she tries to go to florida

it is

thanks
i mean that this is beyond real its like completely brutal thing if your mother behave like that

Are you underage?

View attachment 1861960

View attachment 1861962

You ever come to Florida lmk

• +1
You ever come to Florida lmk
i wont be there until probably 2024 or 2025 but ill lyk fs if ur still here

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
If this post is fr ur mom might really be attracted to u on some disgusting shit. I somewhat had fam like this bc i look good like i shouldnt rly have been born from them but this type of thing i notice only really happens with female fam members.

Maybe its something in their brain that disconnects moral precision or something but im not sure if mothers actually view their sons as "their son" but instead a human doing when young then like the next man they see when of age. I know a lot of people whos mothers kick them out as soon as they lose their cuteness or treat them like a stranger. And the baby phase is either shit or fake as hell as they just look at their young kids like a sort of social tool, or a burden.

Maybe this is not for all mothers tho, or maybe the moment ur not a kid anymore they realize their natural purpose is done with u and feel resentment or salty for that and their brain just forgets about the moral rules between mother and son.

Last edited:
  • +1
If this post is fr ur mom might really be attracted to u on some disgusting shit. I somewhat had fam like this bc i look good like i shouldnt rly have been born from them but this type of thing i notice only really happens with female fam members.

Maybe its something in their brain that disconnects moral precision or something but im not sure if mothers actually view their sons as "their son" but instead a human doing or like the next man they see. I know a lot of people whos mothers kick them out or treat them like a stranger. And the baby phase is either shit or fake as hell as they just look at their young kids like a sort of social tool, or a burden.

Maybe this is not for all mothers tho, or maybe the moment ur not a kid anymore they realize their natural purpose is done with u and feel resentment or salty for that and their brain just forgets about the moral rules between mother and son.
its true my mother used me as a pawn for years to get what she wants when wed get pulled over shed tell me to cry as soon as the cops come and she would threaten to take me away out of the country if my family didnt give her money these foids man

• WTF
Reactions: dreamcake1mo