My mom wished me a happy birthday on facebook

DeeVeeDee

DeeVeeDee

There is so much stubborn hope in a human heart.
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Posts
959
Reputation
1,310
When it was my birthday a few weeks ago, I saw that my mother posted a happy birthday message on her facebook profile with some pictures of me on it. I don't know why she did that. I just want her out of my life forever. I hate thinking about it, it makes me cry.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lacobus, mistermogsalot and TGUN.
She did the same to me before.

So fuckjng annoying.

Shes also retarded at my insecurity

It’s obvious I don’t like pictures taken of me. Let alone everyone else seeing me look like a faggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee
She did the same to me before.

So fuckjng annoying.

Shes also retarded at my insecurity

It’s obvious I don’t like pictures taken of me. Let alone everyone else seeing me look like a faggot
I hated seeing the pictures she put but they're the only pictures she was able to put up because I only started losing weight after she left
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
why you want her out of your life
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee
When it was my birthday a few weeks ago, I saw that my mother posted a happy birthday message on her facebook profile with some pictures of me on it. I don't know why she did that. I just want her out of my life forever. I hate thinking about it, it makes me cry.
lol what the fuck retard shut up
 
  • Nerd
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DeeVeeDee and pony

Similar threads

Αlchemy
Replies
20
Views
77
scuderia
scuderia
Xazzy
Replies
12
Views
68
Xazzy
Xazzy
C
Replies
8
Views
98
RoidedFighter
RoidedFighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top