My mum proposed to install a CCTV camera in our new home once we're married

Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby Down syndrome
She pulled me in a corner after our picnic with my GF (haven't formally proposed yet but we brought up marriage and we agree to get a nikkah by the end of the year) and family, then told me that she will install a CCTV camera in me and my wife's new home, once we can afford to buy one, to "watch to see if the babies will turn mad" and "to monitor my autism".

She also is aware I use this site (I talk to her about it all the time even using the slang), and wants me to "rid your head of that filth from that incel site, you're entering a new chapter in your life" and "imagine your kids using incel lingo like mog, cel, subhuman and maxxing" and "imagine your new coworkers listening to you talk about mogging, face shape and maxilla, they know exactly what type of person you are".

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38403, Sub0, currylightskin and 7 others
@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and chaddyboi66
Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 18522 and 7 others
And then everyone clapped!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldfag_123, Arcturus and aspiringexcel
@chaddyboi66 @sinn

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and chaddyboi66
Delete your account bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
the larp has gone too far
this is no longer believable

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Trilogy, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
You’ll be getting married soon. Spend time with your Fiancé also kids don’t want to hear their father was morphing pictures on a Incel Website instead of taking care of them when they grow up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, pentamogged9000 and aspiringexcel
She pulled me in a corner after our picnic with my GF (haven't formally proposed yet but we brought up marriage and we agree to get a nikkah by the end of the year) and family, then told me that she will install a CCTV camera in me and my wife's new home, once we can afford to buy one, to "watch to see if the babies will turn mad" and "to monitor my autism".

She also is aware I use this site (I talk to her about it all the time even using the slang), and wants me to "rid your head of that filth from that incel site, you're entering a new chapter in your life" and "imagine your kids using incel lingo like mog, cel, subhuman and maxxing" and "imagine your new coworkers listening to you talk about mogging, face shape and maxilla, they know exactly what type of person you are".
Good, as long as they're not in the house or rather you're bedroom it should be fine so long as she isn't constantly spying on you, and having cameras outside the home is common sense if one can afford it especially in with how things have changed in UK.

You don't have to leave this site entirely but I do recommend removing any blackpill [or even looks theory] related things from both your personal and public life entirely, and keep your children away from this site and the blackpill but still use whatever you've learned here to raise them right [mewing, health, pepitdes if they need it, dealing with social relationships, being NT, etc.] to make sure they avoid inceldom.

This also goes without saying but avoid revealing anymore than what you already have about yourself, and don't bring up anything you've already mentioned before if it's already buried.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane

Tales as per usual, your larps are getting worse

Good, as long as they're not in the house or rather you're bedroom it should be fine so long as she isn't constantly spying on you, and having cameras outside the home is common sense if one can afford it especially in with how things have changed in UK.
We're considering leaving the UK. After talking with my GF she thinks getting a home and land back in our country of origin is good because it's improving and not just heavily relying on oil for profit, making the country even more well off, but it's not a place to live because of poor human rights records and "it's not a place for women and any female children to survive". She thinks a nearby country like the UAE is a "slightly better" choice.
You don't have to leave this site entirely but I do recommend removing any blackpill [or even looks theory] related things from both your personal and public life entirely, and keep your children away from this site and the blackpill but still use whatever you've learned here to raise them right [mewing, health, pepitdes if they need it, dealing with social relationships, being NT, etc.] to make sure they avoid inceldom.
Mum actually wants to install them INSIDE EACH ROOM JFL. She said she wants to "monitor autistic movements, facial expressions and the kids' behaviour".
This also goes without saying but avoid revealing anymore than what you already have about yourself, and don't bring up anything you've already mentioned before if it's already buried.
Of course!
You’ll be getting married soon. Spend time with your Fiancé also kids don’t want to hear their father was morphing pictures on a Incel Website instead of taking care of them when they grow up.
Of course!

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
We're considering leaving the UK. After talking with my GF she thinks getting a home and land back in our country of origin is good because it's improving and not just heavily relying on oil for profit, making the country even more well off, but it's not a place to live because of poor human rights records and "it's not a place for women and any female children to survive". She thinks a nearby country like the UAE is a "slightly better" choice.
Don't reveal any more details about the country you're referring to, as that can already be said for a lot of places in the world but saying more will run the risk of exposing yourself here further. You could also maybe try Qatar if you're already considering the UAE or ideally any place removed from the ever deteriorating state of Western culture. In addition to seeking out a place that's trying to diversify it's monetary power outside of just exporting oil, you should also make sure the place you choose will be stable in the next few years and not a prime target should conflict arise in the future. I'm also making sure to type everything I'm saying in the points I'm making as a giant wall of text specifically because it makes it more difficult to read for low attentionspancels even if autism compels them to try to push through it. Although you should avoid the pitfalls associated with modern Western culture, your children might benefit from some experience with it if you can separate the really degenerate parts of it away from them; it is a part of their heritage too after all. This will be especially true if you make them understand that it's not the same as it once used to be despite the allure of the perceived "modern privileges" some allege it to possess. Assuming collapse hasn't occurred at that point yet, education in a Western country should only be an option if it's at a really good school, and your children must be able to both remove and separate themselves from it to focus on school should they encounter it. Make sure you keep them away from electronics/screens/internet at an early age unless it's to teach them skills like basic research, coding, etc. and monitor everything they view or do online with or without their knowledge too. Ideally they should be "semi-redpilled" in the sense of how the world works [reality/conspiracy/semi-political redpill, not necessarily the relationship sexual/dating market kind], and instilled with a sense of cautious optimism so that they don't fall into the blackpill [be it in regard to either the dating or conspiracy/etc. kind] so that they still retain a sense of 'potential' regarding their own pursuits in life instead of falling into nihilism/pessimism/cynicism.
Mum actually wants to install them INSIDE EACH ROOM JFL. She said she wants to "monitor autistic movements, facial expressions and the kids' behaviour".
Not a good idea especially if it's the bedroom as it's a breach of privacy, since I imagine you wouldn't want your parents spying on you every time you and your gf had sex either. Also, when she's referring to "autistic moments" and "facial expressions" is she specifically referring to you or your children? It wouldn't make much sense if it was the former tbh, as spying on you to make sure you don't act "autistic" wouldn't make you any less autistic nor would it even actively discourage you from doing so. You need to draw a clear line in regard to your privacy and actual security for your family, as your can guarantee both without having to infringe on one or the other.
Of course!
That also goes for any details regarding your country of origin like you just mentioned too.

Don't reveal any more details about the country you're referring to, as that can already be said for a lot of places in the world but saying more will run the risk of exposing yourself here further. You could also maybe try Qatar if you're already considering the UAE or ideally any place removed from the ever deteriorating state of Western culture. In addition to seeking out a place that's trying to diversify it's monetary power outside of just exporting oil, you should also make sure the place you choose will be stable in the next few years and not a prime target should conflict arise in the future. I'm also making sure to type everything I'm saying in the points I'm making as a giant wall of text specifically because it makes it more difficult to read for low attentionspancels even if autism compels them to try to push through it. Although you should avoid the pitfalls associated with modern Western culture, your children might benefit from some experience with it if you can separate the really degenerate parts of it away from them; it is a part of their heritage too after all. This will be especially true if you make them understand that it's not the same as it once used to be despite the allure of the perceived "modern privileges" some allege it to possess. Assuming collapse hasn't occurred at that point yet, education in a Western country should only be an option if it's at a really good school, and your children must be able to both remove and separate themselves from it to focus on school should they encounter it. Make sure you keep them away from electronics/screens/internet at an early age unless it's to teach them skills like basic research, coding, etc. and monitor everything they view or do online with or without their knowledge too. Ideally they should be "semi-redpilled" in the sense of how the world works [reality/conspiracy/semi-political redpill, not necessarily the relationship sexual/dating market kind], and instilled with a sense of cautious optimism so that they don't fall into the blackpill [be it in regard to either the dating or conspiracy/etc. kind] so that they still retain a sense of 'potential' regarding their own pursuits in life instead of falling into nihilism/pessimism/cynicism.

Not a good idea especially if it's the bedroom as it's a breach of privacy, since I imagine you wouldn't want your parents spying on you every time you and your gf had sex either. Also, when she's referring to "autistic moments" and "facial expressions" is she specifically referring to you or your children? It wouldn't make much sense if it was the former tbh, as spying on you to make sure you don't act "autistic" wouldn't make you any less autistic nor would it even actively discourage you from doing so. You need to draw a clear line in regard to your privacy and actual security for your family, as your can guarantee both without having to infringe on one or the other.

That also goes for any details regarding your country of origin like you just mentioned too.
I read it

• JFL

read the wall of text it was indeed painful

• JFL
Uncle dimorphism will them em

Don't leave!

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Did you ask them which hurricanes mog the others?

• JFL

incel lingo will ironicallly only work if youre attractive JFL

also Xsane could u bump my latest post? its on offtopic

• +1
Are you ok with it?

• +1
Blud needs lobotomy asap like this aint an imagination its real shit im gangsta brr

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942

Users who are viewing this thread

Back