My natty physique with 2 years of gym

I've found out strength is cope and it's there to impress your gym bros. Foids don't care about it. Better lift a bit less weight but be lean than strong and bulky.
More strength means more muscle tbh

I'm not at my ideal weight rn. I'm 86kg my ideal is 79-80kg. I won't upload pics but for reference my bench is 160kg for 1 rep and my other lifts are pretty good too. People I meet often comment on my physique and can tell that I lift.
Insane bench tbh, my best bench was 135 kg

Natural? Or not

Was this.

Do I have the genetics or not to get roids View attachment 2925537View attachment 2925538

Now im bloated so I wont upload pics of my current physique.
Download 4
bro built like a pokemon fr💀 ☠️ fr ong

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Insane bench tbh, my best bench was 135 kg

Natural? Or not
Natty as in no steroids, yes. I've taken and sometimes take stims (pre-workouts, ephedrine, I once took coke as a pre too jfl :lul:, best pre is coke tbh) to boost my workout performance and I did one mk-677 cycle before.

• +1
Reactions: gonions and butterworld
Natty as in no steroids, yes. I've taken and sometimes take stims (pre-workouts, ephedrine, I once took coke as a pre too jfl :lul:, best pre is coke tbh) to boost my workout performance and I did one mk-677 cycle before.
Well, if u took mk and ephedrine then u are not natty

• +1
Reactions: mogre
Well, if u took mk and ephedrine then u are not natty
Ye I don't wanna get philosophical about the definition of natty, for me not natty means taking anabolic steroids, since they 2x or 3x your potential. Ephedrine only works acutely to boost strength and endurance by like 5% and mk did nothing for me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: gonions, butterworld and Cutecel2001
I saw your face on another one of your posts you look good enough tbh to land foids. You should be able to STR MTBs and HTBs and LTR an HTB if you're NT and got your financials in place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gonions and Cutecel2001
I saw your face on another one of your posts you look good enough tbh to land foids. You should be able to STR MTBs and HTBs and LTR an HTB if you're NT and got your financials in place.
Where did u see jfl. Im here forever omfg despite of deleting it

Where did u see jfl. Im here forever omfg despite of deleting it
I stalked you brah:lul: tbh I just clicked on page 50 of your posts and saw a "rate me" or sth like that dont remember I haven't taken my piracetam

• +1
Reactions: gonions
I have 0 muscle tone. Only 5 kg above my height now, that's not having muscle.

Being lean would make u look good in pics but bad irl with clothes

Also my torso is short and neck is long thats why I look even shorter.

A Guy of my height with muscle looks like this:

View attachment 2925574
You are obsessed with weight, no one (specially women) will care about yours. Your physique is good for the time you have been training, but you lack muscle maturity, that's something you attain with years of training. So keep going. Roiding past Jeff Seid/David Laid physique is pure cope and male gaze. But I would say for maximum attraction a physique like those is the ideal for female gaze. Being not lean and bulking non stop like some crazy bolivian here is cope too.

So I would say yes, roid if you understand the long term implications and the side effects and have your shit together.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and mogre
Bro has body dysmorphia and is at point of diminishing returns for female gaze IMO

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001, mogre and Eriot Lodger
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
It's not over for him, he's HTN. Def 5'7'' makes it harder tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001
You are obsessed with weight, no one (specially women) will care about yours. Your physique is good for the time you have been training, but you lack muscle maturity, that's something you attain with years of training. So keep going. Roiding past Jeff Seid/David Laid physique is pure cope and male gaze. But I would say for maximum attraction a physique like those is the ideal for female gaze. Being not lean and bulking non stop like some crazy bolivian here is cope too.

So I would say yes, roid if you understand the long term implications and the side effects and have your shit together.
I agree with most of ur points but I think leanmaxxing will help with getting a more chiseled, "muscle mature" look, not sure if muscle maturity is a thing or not tho tbh

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
u can’t tell if u do or not

But ur physique is aight probably 5 or 6/10
5/10? looksmax.org average shit rating

that's easy 7/10, even more if he leans out

he's just cucked by height (looks 5'6, idk)