My neck keeps breaking out a few days after shaving

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
I get these small red dots about 2 days after shaving, in the time between the shave and those 2 days my skin is usually completely smooth, they disappear faster than normal pimples
96BEC852 50EE 4F52 80B5 19ADDA5969D1
53BE863E 2847 45F9 80AB A284897133D5

This is the razor I use, I switch out the blade and the spots still appear,
4AE4A7D5 09D7 4F86 A34F 41191DE867F1

Any suggestions or ideas as to what I’m doing wrong?

Attachments

• 7ED2FCDD-2024-483F-BAC9-71246E696453.jpeg
    7ED2FCDD-2024-483F-BAC9-71246E696453.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 8
Use aftershave or look into getting an electric razor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
maybe disinfect the blade with alcohol before each use

It's razer bumps bro jfl

And a ton of people get those from shaving I've heard it many, many, times. Don't worry about it, I don't know the solution but for RAZER bumps, most people just have stubble and use an electric Razer but don't go all the way down to skin.

--had a friend who said he broke out from shaving before and it looked just like that, might not be razer bumps but I think it is

• +1
It's razer bumps bro jfl

And a ton of people get those from shaving I've heard it many, many, times. Don't worry about it, I don't know the solution but for RAZER bumps, most people just have stubble and use an electric Razer but don't go all the way down to skin.
I guess I thought you got those immediately after shaving so I thought it was something else

I guess I thought you got those immediately after shaving so I thought it was something else
No it's like literal bumps, actually now that I think about it, a SHIT TON of dudes in boot camp told me they hated that they were forced to shave because it makes their skin break out. It's pretty common. Be glad you break out from shaving and not 24/7 because your hormones are fucked, like me.

Happened one to me the first time I shaved then never happened again

No it's like literal bumps, actually now that I think about it, a SHIT TON of dudes in boot camp told me they hated that they were forced to shave because it makes their skin break out. It's pretty common. Be glad you break out from shaving and not 24/7 because your hormones are fucked, like me.
Ive regular pimples too lol but they’re pretty much gone now since I’ve been fixing my skincare routine

I get these small red dots about 2 days after shaving, in the time between the shave and those 2 days my skin is usually completely smooth, they disappear faster than normal pimples
View attachment 867118View attachment 867151
This is the razor I use, I switch out the blade and the spots still appear,
View attachment 867187
Any suggestions or ideas as to what I’m doing wrong?
Use electric beard trimmer, use it bare = no ingrown hairs + irritation

• +1
The razer you use is a multiple pass razer, meaning it has multiple blades gliding through the same area you shave, that irritates the skin alot, i switched to a straight razer and learned how to use it in a day, made a night and day difference, also use after shave specified for sensitive skin.

• +1