my neck muscles and back muscles are shaking from heavy deadlifting

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
my heart is pumping fast right now, my neck is shaking and my back feels like it got stoned by muttslims for not being faithful to allah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and iblamejews
youre gonna get shorter, used to do deadlifts it gave me temporary sciatica, could be permanent if you dont watch out tho

• Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
youre gonna get shorter, used to do deadlifts it gave me temporary sciatica, could be permanent if you dont watch out tho
i am 6'2, will it be ok to do deadlifts and then spine decompression on a pull up bar?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i started deadlifting at 13 and i was 5’1 now im 5’11 at 19 so you’re just wrong? deadlifting made me taller

• +1
i started deadlifting at 13 and i was 5’1 now im 5’11 at 19 so you’re just wrong? deadlifting made me taller
that just means if you didnt deadlift you would have been 6'1

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
that just means if you didnt deadlift you would have been 6'1
no it means if i didn’t dead lift i would probably have been 5’6 or something
god people here are idiots i literally just provided proof that deadlifting causes you to grow taller and they say stupid shit like this

• +1
no it means if i didn’t dead lift i would probably have been 5’6 or something
god people here are idiots i literally just provided proof that deadlifting causes you to grow taller and they say stupid shit like this
i just showed proof god you guys are so dumb.

on the real side proper form is necessary, im too tall for deadlifting and anyone that deadlifts at my height or taller uses belts and probably has a fucked up spine, it boosts testosterone so much though

deadlift is the man’s lift

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and NorwoodAscender