My nephew is 14 and gonna be 15 in August. He's 5'5 I don't want him to grow any taller and mog me. What are the chances he does?

So based if you actually sabotaged him. Majority of these ppl you wanna work hard for and give them better odds are ungrateful fuck and would one-up you with the newfound advantages from your blessing

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
So based if you actually sabotaged him. Majority of these ppl you wanna work hard for and give them better odds are ungrateful fuck and would one-up you with the newfound advantages from your blessing
His height would be the only thing going for him tbh....

If you were a true blackpilled mf you would've killed him honestly

Just say it was a "muh accident I swear!!! Ahaha!" By pushing him from the stairs (wear gloves and burn them afterwards)

• Ugh..
His height would be the only thing going for him tbh....
It is not about what is going for him. Because he will one-up you and do weird things with the inceldom-amplified competitiveness

• So Sad
You are right I do feel bad for it.

However it's mainly my fucking height obsessed whore of a sister. She knows I'm insecure about my height and rubs it in my face. It's not him tbh. She is a 6'0+ chadpreet whore only. She's rejected tons of guys because of height.
If your family is mogger it looks good on you too, try and help him be 6’2+

If your family is mogger it looks good on you too, try and help him be 6’2+
It's over for him. I mog him even though I'm twice his age.