My nephew is 14 and gonna be 15 in August. He's 5'5 I don't want him to grow any taller and mog me. What are the chances he does?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm worried he might be a late spurter and will mog me. My sister used to tease me and say he's my height already when he's clearly not. Then say he's gonna be 6'0 (would be very rare for curry). I'm trying to looksmin him as much as possible by calling him in middle of night when asleep, calling him fat so he doesn't eat and change subject of height so he is less aware. He's a summer baby so they're usually taller. His dad is 5'6 and mom is 5'0. I don't mind if he's my height (5'7.5).

Tbh his face will NOT help him. I can just tell he's gonna struggle. Height will be his saving grace. So I'm being selfish AF. However he may be open to arranged marriage.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Funnyunenjoyer1, sportsmogger and 12 others
Put crushed up birth control in his drinks to ensure you mog him forever.

But seriously, you should want him to mog you, he’s family. Don’t hope for his downfall. Lift him up and don’t let him live the life you’ve lived. If you don’t you won’t just be ugly on the outside, you’ll be ugly and a shitty person on the inside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, Funnyunenjoyer1, horizontallytall and 11 others
Put crushed up birth control in his drinks to ensure you mog him forever.

But seriously, you should want him to mog you, he’s family. Don’t hope for his downfall. Lift him up and don’t let him live the life you’ve lived. If you don’t you won’t just be ugly on the outside, you’ll be ugly and a shitty person on the inside.
You are right I do feel bad for it.

However it's mainly my fucking height obsessed whore of a sister. She knows I'm insecure about my height and rubs it in my face. It's not him tbh. She is a 6'0+ chadpreet whore only. She's rejected tons of guys because of height.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: med, Deleted member 52601, Egyptianmogger and 2 others
I'm worried he might be a late spurter and will mog me. My sister used to tease me and say he's my height already when he's clearly not. Then say he's gonna be 6'0 (would be very rare for curry). I'm trying to looksmin him as much as possible by calling him in middle of night when asleep, calling him fat so he doesn't eat and change subject of height so he is less aware. He's a summer baby so they're usually taller. His dad is 5'6 and mom is 5'0. I don't mind if he's my height (5'7.5).

Tbh his face will NOT help him. I can just tell he's gonna struggle. Height will be his saving grace. So I'm being selfish AF. However he may be open to arranged marriage.

Oh m8 it's over for him wtf but ngl if he can reach 6 foot you are an evil bastard for hindering that let the kid be he needs it anyways curries are almost always subhuman with the ones that aren't larping as another race

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, bloomercel and SecularIslamist

lol it's over, he will probably be 5'9 by the time he's 18

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, bloomercel, reptiles and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, horizontallytall, VisageVirtuoso√ and 4 others

I thank fuck i'm 184 for a curry but even that is manlet what's sad is that that's 90 percentile tier for curries

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, bloomercel, brucewayne78 and 2 others
That's an acceptable range tbh. Tbh unless he becomes 6'0+ anyway he will struggle I reckon.
Like I said above I'm conflicted. It's not him I have an issue with. It's my fucking sister.

I thank fuck i'm 184 for a curry but even that is manlet what's sad is that that's 90 percentile tier for curries
That's more 90% man. Even in America 6'0 is top 12.5%. If you're in the West must be 5%. Maybe for Pakistanis like 7-8%

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
beat her and burn her dead body
BRO I INTERPRETED THAT IN SUCH A FUCKED UP WAY READING UR REPLY TO THAT ALONE WITHOUT THE CONTEXT :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

However it's mainly my fucking height obsessed whore of a sister. She knows I'm insecure about my height and rubs it in my face. It's not him tbh. She is a 6'0+ chadpreet whore only. She's rejected tons of guys because of height.
That’s even more of a reason to try to get him to ascend as much as possible.

You know how it feels to be discriminated against because of factors out of your control. Now imagine if hypothetically your height was in control of someone else. Imagine if your cousin or another family member did what they could to stunt your growth. Not only do you have to deal with the abuse for being short, but you’d have the mental anguish of knowing you could’ve been more if you weren’t interfered with by people you trusted.

I know it’s hard but don’t let him start off life and having it be rigged from the start for him. You’re a good guy for having a conscience, and a little jealousy will be expected of course; but jealousy will only make you angry on the inside and more bitter.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and SecularIslamist
That's an acceptable range tbh. Tbh unless he becomes 6'0+ anyway he will struggle I reckon.
Like I said above it's not him I have an issue with. It's my fucking sister.

That's more 90% man. Even in America 6'0 is top 12.5%. If you're in the West must be 5%. Maybe for Pakistanis like 7-8%

Don't know how true that is when i'm in curry neighbourhoods like birmingham i'm always tall but in white neighbourhoods not really

That’s even more of a reason to try to get him to ascend as much as possible.

You know how it feels to be discriminated against because of factors out of your control. Now imagine if hypothetically your height was in control of someone else. Imagine if your cousin or another family member did what they could to stunt your growth. Not only do you have to deal with the abuse for being short, but you’d have the mental anguish of knowing you could’ve been more if you weren’t interfered with by people you trusted.

I know it’s hard but don’t let him start off life and having it be rigged from the start for him. You’re a good guy for having a conscience, and a little jealousy will be expected of course; but jealousy will only make you angry on the inside and more bitter.
You're right. I'm gonna send him a text message right now saying you better be 6'0 before your 16th birthday other ise youll end up a 29 year old incel like me.

It's 9am weekend. I'm pretty sure he's still asleep...:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: supergreencar and TechnoBoss
you should want him to mog you.

buy a HGH pen and stab him with it. 5'5'' at 14 he probably isn't gonna grow any taller due to genes mature faster.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss and SecularIslamist
You're right. I'm gonna send him a text message right now saying you better be 6'0 before your 16th birthday other ise youll end up a 29 year old incel like me.

ur sister used to "tease you" ;) :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Deleted member 57356, ominion and 2 others
Be a dark triad and slip estrogen pills in his food

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and SecularIslamist

JFL

Yes and remember to give him constant encouraging messages, preferably during REM sleep so his brain might somehow read the texts while he sleeps and take the messages seriously.

:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Don't know how true that is when i'm in curry neighbourhoods like birmingham i'm always tall but in white neighbourhoods not really
Check height percentile calculator. In the US (where average is 5'9) it's 12.5% 6'0 and above.
British whites - that's maybe 17% ish.

Also you're in Brummie? F

you should want him to mog you.

buy a HGH pen and stab him with it. 5'5'' at 14 he probably isn't gonna grow any taller due to genes mature faster.
Tbh I fucking stopped growing at 14. Not a single fucking mm. Not even my shoe size has changed since. I was pretty tall so didn't care about height for the next few years. Plus my best friend I hung around with was a gigamanlet at 5'2 so he always haloed me and made me look taller than I was.

• +1
Reactions: human304 and TechnoBoss

Pm me your sister's instagram, I'm 6'4 😿. Our mixed children will mog whole Mumbai

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and SecularIslamist

this is a very good idea equal the playing field around you

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Pm me your sister's instagram, I'm 6'4 😿. Our mixed children will mog whole Mumbai
She's Salludon only. She's rejected 100s of guys (who were filtered from thousands) and rich AF. No chance nigga.

She's Salludon only. She's rejected 100s of guys (who were filtered from thousands) and rich AF. No chance nigga.
What a selfish brother, you don't care about your sister. Jfl

What a selfish brother, you don't care about your sister. Jfl
If you're not Salludon level looks + rich + Muslim. You have no chance nigga. She's already got tons of simps on social media even tho she hasn't seen sunlight in years probably.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel

yes inspire him then use his gain of hoes to your advantage

• JFL
hey isn't she 30+ , isn't 30+ women considered over in desi communities ?

also just stab him with a hgh. 5'5'' is brutal in 2024. i begged by parents to give me hgh, they did not . now life over. be good to your nephew.

Im 5'7.5 at 18

My nephew is 5'11 at 14

I dont give a shit since i frame, weigth, skull, muscle, fat mog him of 20kg (im 71kg he is 52)

His dad isnt even taller than my dad, my sister is a bit taller than my mom, lol at the heigth of 14yo in 2024

Give him estrogen I guess

What the fuck

• JFL
man i feel the same
my 2yo nephew alr has eye hooding
fortunately hes gonna get myopia and bug eyes from all the cocomelon he watches

999iq, then that means PROBLEM IS WITH YOUR SISTER

She sounds like the typical bitch that is obsessive and nitpicking about anything, then ends up with a below average looking guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and SecularIslamist

She’s probably an ugly sket

• JFL

wtf is wrong with you you must feel the flames of jahannam already

• So Sad
If his parents were poor back in bangladesh then he could outgrow them like I did without anything other than diet. I’m almost 5’11 while my parents are 4’11-5ft and 5ft 7. I remember going back to curryland and not standing out much when I was 5’8 among younger people.

• Woah
If his parents were poor back in bangladesh then he could outgrow them like I did without anything other than diet. I’m almost 5’11 while my parents are 4’11-5ft and 5ft 7. I remember going back to curryland and not standing out much when I was 5’8 among younger people.
Yeah younger gen are probably around 5'7.

Maybe I'm coping but I genuinely feel my unrealised height is 5'9-10ish. Given my insomnia, diet (no meat) and anorexia during teens. I feel like I didn't maximise my potential.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

5'5 at 15 is below average

• Hmm...
How's that gonna help your life

He will but not by that much

Bro beefing with 14 yr old jfl

Probably early bloomer tho, he will grow for like 1 yrs/2yr at max (5'7-5'8 feet atmost)

Help him its the Best time to heightmaxx blast hgh+ai and supplement ASAP. .. Inshallah he will grow

5'6 and mom is 5'0

Chance OF giga manletism is very high.

• JFL
inject him with trenbolone acetate and very high doses of testosterone, this way he will have high test and test aromatazes so he will have high estrogen too and high estrogen will cause his growth plates do fuse early, do this in his sleep. or just straight up inject estrogen lmao.

• JFL

This is evil don't do this please I'm pretty sure you're a muslim and even in islam this is just pure evil don't do it you gain nothing from that and destroy other's lives

• +1

He will be 5’8-9

• +1
hey isn't she 30+ , isn't 30+ women considered over in desi communities ?

also just stab him with a hgh. 5'5'' is brutal in 2024. i begged by parents to give me hgh, they did not . now life over. be good to your nephew.
how tall are you bhai? im heightmaxxing cause manlets would pay billions to go back to my age and heightmaxx

• +1
Reactions: human304
Wtf IS wrong with these people?

• JFL
Imagine being 14 and 5’5 jfl, the average 14 year old is 5’8-5’11 now