My new FwB doesn't want to fuck raw?! It's over.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Fact: My new current FwB has a copper IUD to prevent her from getting pregnant.

I only found this out today, after 1 month of already fucking. JFL at this.

I thought she didn't use any birth control because she always insisted that I use a condom because she didn't want to get pregnant. I simply assumed she wasn't using anything, why else would she want me to use condoms?

She even refused to fuck without condom when she was on her period, when I insisted she can't get pregnant when I nut in her when she's on her period.

I confronted her and she said she really wanted to not get pregnant so she wanted 'double' protection.

Wtf am I supposed to think of this? The girl I am fucking is so disgusted by me that she doesn't want me to fuck her raw, despite her already having birth control.

Fuck this shit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing, Acnno and 8 others
JFL at this honestly. You never escape inceldom.

If you are ugly, even your FwB will be too disgusted to have raw sex with you.

Why even bother, its over below 6PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Nautica, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
The girl U ar fucking is so disgusted by u that she doesn't want unto fuck her raw, despite her already having birth control.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15099, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
Nigga weren't you were on here whining about being an Incel saying we need a world war to cancel out hypergamy and now you got a FWB a month later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, House Lannister, alriodai and 30 others

I thought she didn't use any birth control because she always insisted that I use a condom because she didn't want to get pregnant. I simply assumed she wasn't using anything, why else would she want me to use condoms?

She even refused to fuck without condom when she was on her period, when I insisted she can't get pregnant when I nut in her when she's on her period.

I confronted her and she said she really wanted to not get pregnant so she wanted 'double' protection.

Wtf am I supposed to think of this? The girl I am fucking is so disgusted by me that she doesn't want me to fuck her raw, despite her already having birth control.

Fuck this shit.
have to be careful with fucking random hoes without protection. you can get some nasty shit

JFL at this honestly. You never escape inceldom.

If you are ugly, even your FwB will be too disgusted to have raw sex with you.

Why even bother, its over below 6PSL.
Overthinking it tbh, she still has sex with you however she probably fucks other dudes and doesn’t wanna get stds

eitherway raw dogging is for proper intimate

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
The girl U ar fucking is so disgusted by u that she doesn't want unto fuck her raw, despite her already having birth control.
yes thats the tl:dr of my post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Nigga weren't you were on here whining about being an Incel saying we need a world war to cancel out hypergamy and now you got a FWB a month later.
I am clearly still incel despite having a fwb. JFL at condom-sex. I still stand by the idea of a world-war.

You know, there's 1 thing I can respect: A woman refusing to be om birth control. If there was a male birth control pill I wouldn't take it either. Fuck jews fucking with my hormones n shit, wouldnt trust that shit at all.

I was legit fine with fucking her with condoms because of that.

Now, today, my world was shattered. She's already on birth control with a copper IUD, but she still refuses to fuck me without condom.

You know how humilating that is? All this time I respected her for being against jewish hormonal birth control pills. I respected her bodily autonomy. Now I realize she had given up her bodily autonomy years ago but is simply too disgusted by me to have raw sex.

I am still an incel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, hairyballscel, alriodai and 6 others
have to be careful with fucking random hoes without protection. you can get some nasty shit
I got HPV vaccinations. I am not affraid of no disease I have a killer immune systeme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I got HPV vaccinations.
mogger. I should have gotten that too jfl

parents vaccinated me against every disease under the sun but not this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 275
Overthinking it tbh, she still has sex with you however she probably fucks other dudes and doesn’t wanna get stds

eitherway raw dogging is for proper intimate
She doesn't fuck other dudes. If she does, she is cheating on me.

I told her that I don't want her to fuck other dudes or even flirt/talk with them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 11388, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
She doesn't fuck other dudes. If she does, she is cheating on me.

I told her that I don't want her to fuck other dudes or even flirt/talk with them.
while you still fuck other girls on the side she doesn't know of, right?

• +1
mogger. I should have gotten that too jfl

parents vaccinated me against every disease under the sun but not this
I got these at the age of 22 when I was still KHHV. I went to my GP for them, he told me I was retarded and rejected me.

I visited 2 different apothecaries before I found one willing to order it for me (Gardasil-9) through some french website for 800 dollars. I stored them in my fridge and visited a doctor that was willing to inject them into me 3 times.

JFL at this shit a man has to do to protect himself from the most basic STDs. Meanwhile women got this shit for free.

Last edited:
  • +1
while you still fuck other girls on the side she doesn't know of, right?
I am too ugly to get sex from other girls.

I would cheat + not tell on her if some other girl would ever show interest in me though, but this is unlikely to happen.

Only chad had the privilege of cheating on his girlfriend. JFL if thinking some 4.5PSL normie like me gets any opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 7098
chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, lutte and Deleted member 275
I am too ugly to get sex from other girls.

I would cheat + not tell on her if some other girl would ever show interest in me though, but this is unlikely to happen.

Only chad had the privilege of cheating on his girlfriend. JFL if thinking some 4.5PSL normie like me gets any opportunities.
i've seen you, you're much better looking than i am and i always had 2-3 girls at the same time, and mirin you high IQ to get the STD vaccine, i had to learn the hard way because this retarded medical social system doesn't deem boys as necessary to be vaccinated

• Woah
she dont wanna her children to have polish hairline

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
This guy is 7 psl white Aryan gigachad larping as incel I have his vids saved to remind myself what a larping lier he is lol.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
i've seen you, you're much better looking than i am and i always had 2-3 girls at the same time,
How?! Where do you meet them? Sounds like bs. It's impossible to get girls at all if ur <5PSL here.

and mirin you high IQ to get the STD vaccine, i had to learn the hard way because this retarded medical social system doesn't deem boys as necessary to be vaccinated
Yup it's this same shit here with the retarded healthcare system.

I am glad I learned how slutty and STD-ridden girls are in the world, it made me do more research on STDs and how to protect myself from them.

• +1
she dont wanna her children to have polish hairline
Could be legit. Idk if I want children. Having ugly children would be too much suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, germanlooks and Deleted member 5786
This guy is 7 psl white Aryan gigachad larping as incel I have his vids saved to remind myself what a larping lier he is lol.
4.5PSL polish incel larping as HTN that does well with women. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i've seen you, you're much better looking than i am and i always had 2-3 girls at the same time, and mirin you high IQ to get the STD vaccine, i had to learn the hard way because this retarded medical social system doesn't deem boys as necessary to be vaccinated
I got that vaccine w/o asking and I'm a boy.

Also :bluepill: is probably most accurate out of the three pills. So make sense that a slightly above average guy get his own harem.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5786
fakecel spotted

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, oldcelloser, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
How?! Where do you meet them? Sounds like bs.
mostly dating apps but i also do ok at social events like university or house parties
It's impossible to get girls at all if ur <5PSL here.
na, just a numbers game and if you are a bit redpilled flirting will also give you a few points. i'd say i'm dead average looking 5/10 and do ok

• Hmm...
The absolute state of this forum.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, oldcelloser and Deleted member 275
mostly dating apps but i also do ok at social events like university or house parties

na, just a numbers game and if you are a bit redpilled flirting will also give you a few points. i'd say i'm dead average looking 5/10 and do ok
i believe you, i also average looking and had many success
pm me your face
@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 7098

You're NTmaxxed and vaxmaxxed, OP is wierdomaxxed and schizomaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7098

Fuck this shit.
It means she thinks you fuck so much that you could have stds, chad

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 275

cant relate. I get 2-3 matches/week on tinder and you tell me I 'mog' you, JFL.

I find it very demoralising to hear that it's 'easy' to get women at social events or house parties when I have always found to be impossible.

Makes me want to rope ngl.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7098
Just tell her you don't want to use a condom anymore and if she insists then break up with her? Grow a backbone and give her an ultimatum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Boldandbeautiful, oldcelloser and 2 others
You're NTmaxxed and vaxmaxxed, OP is wierdomaxxed and schizomaxxed
you'll outslay me fast when i inevitably die of vaccine cancer within the next few years :feelsgood:

• WTF
Reactions: lutte

Fuck this shit.
beat her up in cold blood

• Love it
Syobevoli prime example of an abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, oldcelloser, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Just tell her you don't want to use a condom anymore and if she insists then break up with her? Grow a backbone and give her an ultimatum
I need to find a replacement for her first before dropping her, but yeah I think this advice is the most legit.

• +1
i believe you, i also average looking and had many success
pm me your face
@Thompsonz
Aren't you 5'8"? No wonder you have had lots of success bro that's dead on ideal.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
cant relate. I get 2-3 matches/week on tinder and you tell me I 'mog' you, JFL.
been there, sometimes i get same results as you. then i delete the app, wait a few weeks, and then get 40-50 matches within the first day of re-creation. you just have to get lucky with the algorithm. and it's not like it's easy for me on dating apps, i get ghosted a lot etc. have to put in real work
I find it very demoralising to hear that it's 'easy' to get women at social events or house parties when I have always found to be impossible.
that's the easiest thing you can work on, the non retarded redpill stuff is actually legit in social settings

this future swedish mod @lutte can confirm that i'm average looking with a twink body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
OP can't cope with all the brutal bluepills in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, germanlooks and Deleted member 275
been there, sometimes i get same results as you. then i delete the app, wait a few weeks, and then get 40-50 matches within the first day of re-creation. you just have to get lucky with the algorithm. and it's not like it's easy for me on dating apps, i get ghosted a lot etc. have to put in real work

that's the easiest thing you can work on, the non retarded redpill stuff is actually legit in social settings
Yeah, I ve been doing dating apps for years now, I know the algorithm and everything. But it's not worth it imo. Takes months to get a date even with recreating your profile every 2 weeks.

Social settings are the biggest blackpill for me because the rejection rate is like 95% here. I admire redpillers for approaching 20 girls before getting 1 girls even interested in holding a conversation. I can't get parties/social events where I can afford to approach so many girls before being labeled as a creep ngl.

• +1
OP can't cope with all the brutal bluepills in this thread.
bluepilles from ignorant basement dwellers.

JFL at thinking you can do well with women if you are sub5PSL in social events or at parties. Legit delusional.

You’re a Chad. You fuck women. I am forever alone Incel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 275
Social settings are the biggest blackpill for me because the rejection rate is like 95% here. I admire redpillers for approaching 20 girls before getting 1 girls even interested in holding a conversation. I can't get parties/social events where I can afford to approach so many girls before being labeled as a creep ngl.
totally right and that's why i prefer house parties and bar nights out organized by some university group so much over let's say a normal night club

you can choose where you sit, people are more friendly and open since you aren't a total stranger and can just chat up a girl by saying "hey, what year are you in? what's your field of study?"

people say you aren't supposed to shit where you eat but those settings are the easiest to get with girls

• +1
totally right and that's why i prefer house parties and bar nights out organized by some university group so much over let's say a normal night club

you can choose where you sit, people are more friendly and open since you aren't a total stranger and can just chat up a girl by saying "hey, what year are you in? what's your field of study?"

people say you aren't supposed to shit where you eat but those settings are the easiest to get with girls
I agree, but I study STEM so it's 90% male at my university. No point in going to parties/bar nights/etc organized by your university since its almost entirely male.

It will be the same once I start working and 90% of my colleagues will be male.

• So Sad