My new FwB doesn't want to fuck raw?! It's over.

Fact: My new current FwB has a copper IUD to prevent her from getting pregnant.

I only found this out today, after 1 month of already fucking. JFL at this.

I thought she didn't use any birth control because she always insisted that I use a condom because she didn't want to get pregnant. I simply assumed she wasn't using anything, why else would she want me to use condoms?

She even refused to fuck without condom when she was on her period, when I insisted she can't get pregnant when I nut in her when she's on her period.

I confronted her and she said she really wanted to not get pregnant so she wanted 'double' protection.

Wtf am I supposed to think of this? The girl I am fucking is so disgusted by me that she doesn't want me to fuck her raw, despite her already having birth control.

Fuck this shit.

Women are less likely to use a condom with a more attractive male partner​

water btw

since I posted this topic, I've been fucking her without condom recently. It has been fixed (without looksmaxxing)

since I posted this topic, I've been fucking her without condom recently. It has been fixed (without looksmaxxing)
lifefuel tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Fact: My new current FwB has a copper IUD to prevent her from getting pregnant.

I only found this out today, after 1 month of already fucking. JFL at this.

I thought she didn't use any birth control because she always insisted that I use a condom because she didn't want to get pregnant. I simply assumed she wasn't using anything, why else would she want me to use condoms?

She even refused to fuck without condom when she was on her period, when I insisted she can't get pregnant when I nut in her when she's on her period.

I confronted her and she said she really wanted to not get pregnant so she wanted 'double' protection.

Wtf am I supposed to think of this? The girl I am fucking is so disgusted by me that she doesn't want me to fuck her raw, despite her already having birth control.

Fuck this shit.
herpes doesn't go away