My new FwB doesn't want to fuck raw?! It's over.

I agree, but I study STEM so it's 90% male at my university. No point in going to parties/bar nights/etc organized by your university since its almost entirely male.

It will be the same once I start working and 90% of my colleagues will be male.
yeah STEM sucks, i study finance and have a lot of marketing and accounting chicks within the same department so we share a lot of courses

and economics students are way more social and up to party in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
bruh i swear
No. You are coping if you think that average guys get any play at all with women at social events or parties.

Stop the bluepilled gaslighting.

No. You are coping if you think that average guys get any play at all with women at social events or parties.

Stop the bluepilled gaslighting.
@lutte @RealLooksmaxxer @OOGABOOGA

tell this man i'm a small jaw, twink frame, average looking guy

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, OOGABOOGA and lutte

@lutte is a troll

Whats the quality of your lays anyways? I can get lays with low-tier beckies but I don't want to put in the effort to get an ugly chick.

Anything decent-looking goes for rich guys or chad only.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte
@lutte is a troll

Whats the quality of your lays anyways? I can get lays with low-tier beckies but I don't want to put in the effort to get an ugly chick.

same guys have seen my lays, had a few fat ones when i was desperate when the algorithm wasn't nice to me, but overall mostly 6-8s/10

i look like a younger and slightly more ugly version of him without the ability to grow a beard and even more skinny than he is
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 06 um 230156
0 big
Penn badgley

• Woah
Fact: My new current FwB has a copper IUD to prevent her from getting pregnant.

I only found this out today, after 1 month of already fucking. JFL at this.

I thought she didn't use any birth control because she always insisted that I use a condom because she didn't want to get pregnant. I simply assumed she wasn't using anything, why else would she want me to use condoms?

She even refused to fuck without condom when she was on her period, when I insisted she can't get pregnant when I nut in her when she's on her period.

I confronted her and she said she really wanted to not get pregnant so she wanted 'double' protection.

Wtf am I supposed to think of this? The girl I am fucking is so disgusted by me that she doesn't want me to fuck her raw, despite her already having birth control.

Fuck this shit.
Fact: you life mog me into suicide

• Woah
@lutte is a troll

I'm a troll for telling the truth ok

• Hmm...
You're a troll according to everyone
Yeah but most people here are truecels so their opinion means nothing according to @Wallenberg

Get a vasectomy.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 275

Well the thread is open so he can go look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Last edited:
  • JFL
:Comfy:

• JFL
Get a vasectomy.
Should I tell girls, and this girl, that I got a vasectomy so they let me go raw? (even though I havent)

Only way to get raw sex tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Should I tell girls, and this girl, that I got a vasectomy so they let me go raw? (even though I havent)

makes you look like a cuck imo

• So Sad

Get the vasectomy so you don't have to pay child support. After that, if she still makes you wear a condom, she probably either thinks your dick is dirty or is having sex with other guys and doesn't want you to get a STD.

• +1
Get the vasectomy so you don't have to pay child support. After that, if she still makes you wear a condom, she probably either thinks your dick is dirty or is having sex with other guys and doesn't want you to get a STD.
i dont have money so i wont ever pay child support anyways, so idc about that

right now I am worried about never having (raw) sex in my life, ever.

i dont have money so i wont ever pay child support anyways, so idc about that

right now I am worried about never having (raw) sex in my life, ever.
You should be more concerned about creating suffering (life) from fertilizing an egg. The child support is a solipsistic problem, as is your concern about having raw sex.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 7098
You should be more concerned about creating suffering (life) from fertilizing an egg. The child support is a solipsistic problem, as is your concern about having raw sex.
No. I shouldn't be concerned about any of that rn. My life quality is of the highest concern right now.

I thought she didn't use any birth control because she always insisted that I use a condom because she didn't want to get pregnant. I simply assumed she wasn't using anything, why else would she want me to use condoms?

She even refused to fuck without condom when she was on her period, when I insisted she can't get pregnant when I nut in her when she's on her period.

I confronted her and she said she really wanted to not get pregnant so she wanted 'double' protection.

Wtf am I supposed to think of this? The girl I am fucking is so disgusted by me that she doesn't want me to fuck her raw, despite her already having birth control.

Fuck this shit.
if she's vaxxed, shes doing u a favor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 7098
No. I shouldn't be concerned about any of that rn. My life quality is of the highest concern right now.
Your father was thinking the same thing.

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, ShowerMaxxing, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
if she's vaxxed, shes doing u a favor
she is, today she started an argument that I shouldn't have human rights because I choose to be unvaxxed.
jfl tbh, why I deal with this shit.

only cuz I am sub5PSL and I have 0 other options do I have to deal with this fucking shit. Its over

• JFL
she is, today she started an argument that I shouldn't have human rights because I choose to be unvaxxed.
jfl tbh, why I deal with this shit.

only cuz I am sub5PSL and I have 0 other options do I have to deal with this fucking shit. Its over
get away asap, plenty of fish in the sea

ahh its the walmart henry cavill whining again about inceldom while he had 10 GFs/fwb:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
ahh its the walmart henry cavill whining again about inceldom while he had 10 GFs/fwb:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::lul:
walmart quality male humans dont have options.

• WTF
Reactions: .👽.
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
to the having no options part,

cope

• Hmm...
mogger. I should have gotten that too jfl

parents vaccinated me against every disease under the sun but not this
I got vaccinated for it still a virgin :forcedsmile:

• +1
The most likely scenario is that she fucks other guys too and is worried about STDs. Maybe she already has something like HIV. Using a condom is the right thing to do unless you want catch chlamydia or other nasty stuff like fungal infections on your dick

• Woah
how she looks like

My prediction is she either has HSV-2 or HPV and Is afraid to disclose. Thank me later

Fuck this shit.
Nah I doubt it's because you're ugly - some women are giga afraid of pregnancy. I had an FWB like that she was in school doing a PhD and was very paranoid about pregnancy. She was very into me tho - called me greek god and shit. She would do anything from 3somes to 4somes or anything in between, but fucking raw is a no no for her. I respected her tho - she was high IQ and had boundaries unlike some single moms who had unwanted pregnancies.

Nah I doubt it's because you're ugly - some women are giga afraid of pregnancy. I had an FWB like that she was in school doing a PhD and was very paranoid about pregnancy. She was very into me tho - called me greek god and shit. She would do anything from 3somes to 4somes or anything in between, but fucking raw is a no no for her. I respected her tho - she was high IQ and had boundaries unlike some single moms who had unwanted pregnancies.
sex with a condom is mediocre and makes me not want to fuck her at all tbh.

its over

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Nigga weren't you were on here whining about being an Incel saying we need a world war to cancel out hypergamy and now you got a FWB a month later.
yeah he's also way above average in looks and posts about raw dog, FWB and matches all the time yet claims incel :feelskek:
fuking lol at his lack of self awareness
this forum is an insane asylum srs :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203

Fuck this shit.
STDs

• So Sad
yeah he's also way above average in looks and posts about raw dog, FWB and matches all the time yet claims incel :feelskek:
fuking lol at his lack of self awareness
this forum is an insane asylum srs :feelskek:
TIL posting about sex makes you a non-incel.

its over for you, and for me.
39a10.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
slaying is useless because of condoms i legit feel nothing when i am doing it , my dick already broke with feeling normal when doing it raw + i have severe ADHD so i get bored in 5 minutes and never came doing sex:lul::lul: i dont even miss sex i just miss the hugs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 275
slaying is useless because of condoms i legit feel nothing when i am doing it , my dick already broke with feeling normal when doing it raw + i have severe ADHD so i get bored in 5 minutes and never came doing sex:lul::lul: i dont even miss sex i just miss the hugs
legit my man. Condomsex is basically useless.

Hugging and falling asleep > Sex.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lars
are STDs better or worse than the corona-virus :lul:
Worse:hnghn:Corona is ez clap for youngsters, meanwhile HIV/AIDS and some other STDs may be actually a problem

meanwhile im 38 and virgin. i hate you man:pepefrown::lasereyes:
dont believe this man here
he told me he is 45 years old virgin in DMs :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Worse:hnghn:Corona is ez clap for youngsters, meanwhile HIV/AIDS and some other STDs may be actually a problem
negative; STDs are a meme in today's advanced society;
everything is curable and AIDS you have a 1 in 2000 from PiV to get, you only get it if you're a faggot srs :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
negative; STDs are a meme in today's advanced society;
everything is curable and AIDS you have a 1 in 2000 from PiV to get, you only get it if you're a faggot srs :feelskek:
No lol there are still herpes, crabs, so many STDs, sure they have cures and treatments but I still don't want some whore's weird infection, also always better to use condom bc she could take out the IUD at any time before the sex without you knowing. Women are whores and one girl even tried to trick me (saying she was on the pill when she wasn't, she said to go raw) so I reverse-stealthed her:forcedsmile:

Wait does HIV/AIDS work like that for real?:forcedsmile:Faggots really got fucked in the ass there if true, source?

What I did with my now ex is that I bought regular sized condoms (first time buying condoms) and they were too small. I didn't have any more money so I still brought them when she took my virginity. She failed to put it on me and let me hit raw and never used them after, but she did ask me to pull out.
She already was on birth control but was in fact scared of getting pregnant, so I don't think your fwb is lying about that.​

• Woah
What I did with my now ex is that I bought regular sized condoms (first time buying condoms) and they were too small. I didn't have any more money so I still brought them when she took my virginity. She failed to put it on me and let me hit raw and never used them after, but she did ask me to pull out.​
She already was on birth control but was in fact scared of getting pregnant, so I don't think your fwb is lying about that.​
this girl didnt even want to fuck while she was on her period tho, my last gf was willing to do that without even being on bc.