My normie friend complained about curries to me

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
My friend said it was weird how curry men looked fucking subhuman facially, he claims that I am like one of few curries he can actually look at and speak to without feeling some form of disgust (my friend is a normie btw, but as I've said before most people irl are pretty open with me about shit since I never judge) and so I ask him what is it about other curries he doesn't like.

Here are the list of his complaints
  • They are too cliquey and rude - if you UK niggas know about those curries who speak bengali/hindi/tamil mid convo and only hang out with their own race, often drive BMWs and if they are pakistani they say shit like "KASMI BRO INNIT"
  • Many look thuggish despite being skinny and short, it looks weird
  • Or they dress like total nerds
  • "They just have weird faces"
My friend claims I am better looking than avg uk curry facially as he doesn't really think my face looks weird and I don't dress or behave thuggish hence he gets along with me. In my experience I have seen thug maxxed curries slay more than "soft" curries like me. @Xangsane can tell you how british women are JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004 and 8 others
no offence meant but your pheno is as stereotypically curry as it gets. It's interesting your friend thinks that way of you.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15004
B..b..but Muh curries mog Balkans, blacks and latins :soy::soy: @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234
Bro don’t let them talk to you like that. Sounds like the typical “oh niggers are all subhuman but you’re alright” bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ballskin, Deleted member 5786 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, LooksOrDeath, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Bro tell your friend to fuck off if you even have slightest bit of self respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17829, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Go full BJJ master on this nigga's ass :feelsree::feelsree::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18032 and currylightskin
My friend said it was weird how curry men looked fucking subhuman facially, he claims that I am like one of few curries he can actually look at and speak to without feeling some form of disgust (my friend is a normie btw, but as I've said before most people irl are pretty open with me about shit since I never judge) and so I ask him what is it about other curries he doesn't like.

• They are too cliquey and rude - if you UK niggas know about those curries who speak bengali/hindi/tamil mid convo and only hang out with their own race, often drive BMWs and if they are pakistani they say shit like "KASMI BRO INNIT"
My friend claims I am better looking than avg uk curry facially as he doesn't really think my face looks weird and I don't dress or behave thuggish hence he gets along with me. In my experience I have seen thug maxxed curries slay more than "soft" curries like me. @Xangsane can tell you how british women are JFL
This is gonna sound fucked up but I'm half Indian and I think Indians are gross as shit too, my Indian dad used to smell like curry 24/7 one day it jusstopped, maybe he changed deodorant or sum there was definitely Indian stench as I've smelled it before. We don't even make curry often but when my friends come over they mention the smell. It's fucked Indians are doomed, thank God I'm only half Indian but I still have shitty 5"6 genes :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ShowerMaxxing, House Lannister and 3 others
This is gonna sound fucked up but I'm half Indian and I think Indians are gross as shit too, my Indian dad used to smell like curry 24/7 one day it jusstopped, maybe he changed deodorant or sum there was definitely Indian stench as I've smelled it before. We don't even make curry often but when my friends come over they mention the smell. It's fucked Indians are doomed, thank God I'm only half Indian but I still have shitty 5"6 genes :feelswhy:
How did your short stinky Indian father get a white woman? :unsure:

How did your short stinky Indian father get a white woman? :unsure:
I wish he didn't my mom is 5" and gave me shitty height genes, she's also dumb as a box of rocks so I probably missed out on that too :feelswhy: they met in college idk man

sounds like you are the best curry

Wtf, why did you put up with him shitting on your race bro. Should've told him you're not ok with that and if he continued knock him out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15577
no offence meant but your pheno is as stereotypically curry as it gets. It's interesting your friend thinks that way of you.
I think because he is a normie he isn't really aware of phenos, most curries in UK have shitty beards and haircuts - I am softmaxxed af so I look somewhat normal.
Bro don’t let them talk to you like that. Sounds like the typical “oh niggers are all subhuman but you’re alright” bullshit.
My friend is a subhuman mutt with identity issues, he is a nice guy but is a bit socially autistic. He isn't racist to curries and has a lot of curry friends, but he gets unironically bullied by other curries (the thugmaxxed clique ones) and curry women ignore him at house parties and shit, and he blames racepill for it so he gets mad at it. So I think his experiences with curries have led him to be like that
Bro tell your friend to fuck off if you even have slightest bit of self respect
I think he is complaining about a specific group of curries, the dude isn't acc that racist or anything, but he gets bullied by thugmaxxed curries in clubs so he hates them JFL
Go full BJJ master on this nigga's ass :feelsree::feelsree::woke:
I have triangle choked him and flipped him before JFL
Wtf, why did you put up with him shitting on your race bro. Should've told him you're not ok with that and if he continued knock him out.
I just wanted to know his opinion on curries because he is always reluctant to go to this one bar full of indians, he tells me he feels unwelcome because curries are cliquey and only speak to other curries jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Should have used your MMA skills on him. Fucking bastard white trash.

Should have used your MMA skills on him. Fucking bastard white trash.
he is 1/2 arab and 1/2 white, his arab dad left his mother. He doesn't hate curries lmao, he has curry friends. He was just venting to me about curries because they basically never speak to him and thug maxxed curries are always mean to him. Like the thing is, unironically he dislikes being whtie and wants to be ethnic, but no ethnics accept him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, LooksOrDeath, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
L

Lmao youre one of the good ones in his eyes because you're 5'5 so he doesn't perceive you as a threat no offense. The other thuggish curries are more violent and more of s threat to him. Oldest trope in the book lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17676, currylightskin and 1 other person
he is 1/2 arab and 1/2 white, his arab dad left his mother. He doesn't hate curries lmao, he has curry friends. He was just venting to me about curries because they basically never speak to him and thug maxxed curries are always mean to him. Like the thing is, unironically he dislikes being whtie and wants to be ethnic, but no ethnics accept him
Well there ya go the reason he feels that way is because other curries literally mock him so he feels bad and threatened by them and they clesrly also never socialize with him.

Insane how right I am about these things tbh I should get paid for my opinions:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17676 and FailedNormieManlet
Well there ya go the reason he feels that way is because other curries literally mock him so he feels bad and threatened by them and they clesrly also never socialize with him.

Insane how right I am about these things tbh I should get paid for my opinions:forcedsmile:
The clique curries do yeah. I don't really go around making fun of people and am fairly friendly to everyone, racepill is very legit in the UK. The thing is he unironically wants to be ethnic quite badly and so almost everyone rejects him apart from whites. Only whites accept him because he looks white.

Whenever we go to like a house party and there are curry girls, they almost always ignore him or just speak to me instead whereas when there are white women it's the total opposite. My friend is a bit socially retarded to tell you the truth, but he is a nice person and has done me massive favours, so I don't think he is actually a racist since I've seen he has other curry friends.

But he is a giga normie, all he likes doing is drinking and partying so I ask him questions about shit as he is a part of my "sample population" for normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How does he do in the uk Dating scene ?

How does he do in the uk Dating scene ?
he gets rejected by curries, left, right and centre. Ethnic/arab girls reject him too. He does okay with white girls. He is an amerimutt and his loud and non-subtle nature leads him to fail with ethnics and shit.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Yeah not one of those other nigg… I mean blacks, your not a thug nor have dreads nor speak like a road man, your one of the good ones. A civilised one civilised by me myself I’m proud to know I led to this

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
he gets rejected by curries, left, right and centre. Ethnic/arab girls reject him too. He does okay with white girls. He is an amerimutt and his loud and non-subtle nature leads him to fail with ethnics and shit.
So jbw debunked ? .

Yeah not one of those other nigg… I mean blacks, your not a thug nor have dreads nor speak like a road man, your one of the good ones. A civilised one civilised by me myself I’m proud to know I led to this
You are a delusional LARPer who thinks they live in the 1800s, you do not own a single ethnic nor do you own a single posession. You are regularly raped by ethnics
So jbw debunked ? .
JBW to be honest, only applies to a certain and specific sort of white. If you are some loud and aggressive white, then no you won't get any ethnics in the UK. Being loud and shit only works with white women, that is why "nerdy" guys do well with ethnics here

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and currylightskin
The clique curries do yeah. I don't really go around making fun of people and am fairly friendly to everyone, racepill is very legit in the UK. The thing is he unironically wants to be ethnic quite badly and so almost everyone rejects him apart from whites. Only whites accept him because he looks white.

Whenever we go to like a house party and there are curry girls, they almost always ignore him or just speak to me instead whereas when there are white women it's the total opposite. My friend is a bit socially retarded to tell you the truth, but he is a nice person and has done me massive favours, so I don't think he is actually a racist since I've seen he has other curry friends.

But he is a giga normie, all he likes doing is drinking and partying so I ask him questions about shit as he is a part of my "sample population" for normies
Racepill is brutal here. Joke is Brits make out they are the least racist on earth but they are super racist they are just the best at HIDING IT and doing it COVERTELY, they won’t call you a paki to your face but they will make life harder for you.

Fucking britisher cunts, imagine not being able to fuck Poojeetas though JBW on sui watch for him. Fucker should just hunt white girls. I remember going out with my black mates to a black party was funny times and the mixed race Mullato guys got the least pussy there the black foids just ignored the mixed guys for the dark skinned Tyrone’s

• +1
Racepill is brutal here. Joke is Brits make out they are the least racist on earth but they are super racist they are just the best at HIDING IT and doing it COVERTELY, they won’t call you a paki to your face but they will make life harder for you.

Fucking britisher cunts, imagine not being able to fuck Poojeetas though JBW on sui watch for him. Fucker should just hunt white girls. I remember going out with my black mates to a black party was funny times and the mixed race Mullato guys got the least pussy there the black foids just ignored the mixed guys for the dark skinned Tyrone’s
Yeah agreed racepill is real here, whenever I bring a white friend of mine to somewhere with loads of curries, I can't stop laughing at how badly they fit in. I do find it a bit sad that some curries do straight up ignore people for being white - I have had whites ignore me for being curry so I know what that feeling is like, hence I don't ignore people based on race.

But yeah go to any pub as a black or curry and you will see how these white guys will switch up on you, a lot of their actions feel quite "superficial" that they only act nice to you because in their heads it proves they aren't racist. My 1/2 arab friend hates white people because I have introduced him to a few ethnics and they all treat him nicely - ethnic friends are way friendlier and nicer than white friends imo. And so he experiences racepill quite brutally.

I don't understand his lack of self-awareness though, he tells a lot of ethnics he is 1/2 arab (which is true) but he really tries to overplay the "I am ethnic card", he can't speak the language, knows next to nothing about the culture and is more white washed than anything. So when he pulls the "look guys, I'm ethnic too" card, he gets BRUTALLY rejected by all other ethnics.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah agreed racepill is real here, whenever I bring a white friend of mine to somewhere with loads of curries, I can't stop laughing at how badly they fit in. I do find it a bit sad that some curries do straight up ignore people for being white - I have had whites ignore me for being curry so I know what that feeling is like, hence I don't ignore people based on race.

But yeah go to any pub as a black or curry and you will see how these white guys will switch up on you, a lot of their actions feel quite "superficial" that they only act nice to you because in their heads it proves they aren't racist. My 1/2 arab friend hates white people because I have introduced him to a few ethnics and they all treat him nicely - ethnic friends are way friendlier and nicer than white friends imo. And so he experiences racepill quite brutally.

I don't understand his lack of self-awareness though, he tells a lot of ethnics he is 1/2 arab (which is true) but he really tries to overplay the "I am ethnic card", he can't speak the language, knows next to nothing about the culture and is more white washed than anything. So when he pulls the "look guys, I'm ethnic too" card, he gets BRUTALLY rejected by all other ethnics.
Oh so he’s like those quartercast people who won’t shut up about how they have a black grandad but nobody cares because they are white XD yeah k have met a few of those literally nobody cares. White girls like them for them being WHITE, but they even when with Becky won’t shut the fuck up about how they is “black :feelsuhh:

Nothing cringier than an person larping as something they ain’t when it ain’t for memes :feelshmm:

Like white saying they are indigenous Americans when they are white from the mountains of Caucasus with 0 Amerindian admixture I can’t stand these cunts

• JFL
Oh so he’s like those quartercast people who won’t shut up about how they have a black grandad but nobody cares because they are white XD yeah k have met a few of those literally nobody cares. White girls like them for them being WHITE, but they even when with Becky won’t shut the fuck up about how they is “black :feelsuhh:

Nothing cringier than an person larping as something they ain’t when it ain’t for memes :feelshmm:
Yeah essentially he is one of those guys, it's obvious he has identity issues from his lack of father hence I am never mean to him. He isn't racist or anything fr, he complains about british white people a lot to me too. It's sad because he doesn't really have 1 race of people he can truly hang out with

• JFL
Yeah essentially he is one of those guys, it's obvious he has identity issues from his lack of father hence I am never mean to him. He isn't racist or anything fr, he complains about british white people a lot to me too. It's sad because he doesn't really have 1 race of people he can truly hang out with
That’s the big issue with race mixing and the only reason I have with it. Imagine having no people to truly call your own JFL :feelswah: would make me upset FR :feelswhy:. Still if he’s white passing he should larp as white run JBW on a gook or fuck white girls both should be easy for him if he’s at least 5/10+

• +1
That’s the big issue with race mixing and the only reason I have with it. Imagine having no people to truly call your own JFL :feelswah: would make me upset FR :feelswhy:. Still if he’s white passing he should larp as white run JBW on a gook or fuck white girls both should be easy for him if he’s at least 5/10+
He is very uncanny looking, and doesn't look fully white. I thought he was like armenian or some sort of weird russian at first, his lack of racial identity is deffo a big failio for him

• JFL
He is very uncanny looking, and doesn't look fully white. I thought he was like armenian or some sort of weird russian at first, his lack of racial identity is deffo a big failio for him
Should larp as EE and slay polish women. Fucker should hit on Ukrainians and say he’s Russian
9EE51E53 112B 4E0E 9A69 E54E387207C8