My observations from clubbing (WARNING: ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD)

If u are extrovert and nt, then fine. For me, spending time with people that are not my close family is pure suffering
Oof, you should be able to find a group of friends that make you feel like "family" it may just be rough. Did you have poor experiences growing up?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Oof, you should be able to find a group of friends that make you feel like "family" it may just be rough. Did you have poor experiences growing up?
yes tbh but i dont really care about it now. Im just focusing on the future and what can i do to make it better.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Ehhhh that notion is blown out of proportion tbh. It def does exist but I’ve seen worse in Miami & Ibiza
Are you a celebrity? You seem to be Mr Wordwide.

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus
tbh you're not a Chad unless you get approached semi-regularly by at least 4PSL girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and mulattomaxxer
I have been out clubbing a few more times since my original thread. I also have been clubbing alot before lockdown. So I have a better understanding of what its like outside the basement. The purpose of this thread is to give rotters an idea of what its like outside the basement. PSL autists forge a reality which is worse then it actually is. Disclaimer: I am very inexperienced with women, I haven't made many approaches yet. I am not a good person to get girl advice from. I will have to base some of my observations here from what I have seen my more successful friends do.

General
> 99% White people. I feel like an alien when I go out. I truly feel ugly and unwanted now, I see white normies with girls.
> Average looks level was on the normie spectrum. The majority of people are either LTN, Normies or HTN. A few IRL Chads but these guys are extremely rare.
> Average male height was 5ft 9. "But mulattomaxxer the average zoomer is 6ft 3". This is simply not true, I am 6ft 3 barefoot and I heightmog most dudes. I see one or two guys taller then me and a few at the same height but 6ft 3 is the top 1% percentile. The guys I see with women (or I know that slay) are all shorter then me. Usually around 5ft 9 to 6ft 1.
> People are dressed nicely and have good style. "But there is no style for your face" STFU kys asap if you think this. Dressing nicely is a requirement to let you look NT and not like an aspie rat. Your clothes don't have to be expensive but they should look nice and fit you properly.
> There were alot of overweight people. I will use an actual statistic for this. 37% of people of people aged 16-24 in the UK are either overweight or obese. https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03336/ It feels like there is alot more fat women then men on a night out. However this is acendotal. I am not checking out fat men :lul::lul:.
>Couples were looksmatched.
> PSL CHAD IS A UNICORN. STOP THE COPE THIS GUY IS A MYTH

>Amongst my slayer friends ugly/fat women were always seen as a plan B. So no, some 3PSL landwhale isn't always going to fuck chad if she goes out clubbing. It is very clear that better looking men will try and fuck good looking women. The normies get the scraps.

IRL Chad/Slayer Checklist
The guys I have met with good sexual succes all possess some of these traits.
> 5+ PSL Face
> 6ft+ (or whatever height is considered tall for your country)
> Stylemaxxed (required)
> Nice haircut and NW0-NW1 Hairline. OR THEY CAN FRAUD HAVING A FULL HEAD OF HAIR. YOUR NOT FOOLING A PSL AUTIST BUT YOUR FOOLING NORMIES.
> Gymaxxed
> Tattoo. Especially a sleeve.
> Beard
> Large social circle or popular. This makes warm approaches possible. From my limited experience approaching people this way is alot easier then cold approaches. Your effectively pre vetted this way, so people will open up to you more freely.

You cannot be:
>Facially ugly. A difficult one to quantify. I will say below 4/10 IRL on r/truerateme and your facially ugly. PSL rating system is fucking awful and needs to be scrapped.
>Turbomanlet. I class a turbomanlet as somebody who is at or below the average height for women in their country. In the Uk I would class a turbomanlet as 5ft 3 or less
> Framelet. Nothing makes you look like more of a beta male then having a small frame. I am talking an actual tiny frame not sub 20 inches. Framelets are rare though.
>Non-NT. You will get left behind in convosations if you have poor social skills. This never happens to me :chad::chad::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
>Dressed like an aspie dog.

Women (warning its over :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:)
>Sausage Party. There are always alot more men then women on a night out. I reconfirmed this statistic with my slayer friend IRL. He goes out multiple times a week The competition is brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope:. The best ratio I saw was about 60% guys 40% women. From my experience its usually worse then this. On a good night where there is lots of women out, you will get groups of girls dancing who from my expirience (if they dont run away from me :lul::lul:) are the easiest to approach. However I haven't made many approaches and avoid approaching women surrounded by men. The worse the ratio of males to females the more women will get swarmed by guys. If the ratio is really bad each female will have a reverse harem.

> Women at a healthy weight in the UK are a luxury good. Now lets say its a good night and 40% of the population are women. I will use the statistic for women at a normal weight which is 56% https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03336/. 0.4*0.56=0.224. On a good night 22.4% of the population are both women and at a normal weight. On a bad night with more men this percentage will decrease further. Healthy weight women get fucking swarmed, because this is what men want. "Just go clubbing bro :redpill::redpill::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:". I will not lie to you, fat women repulse me. I am sub 15% bf with visible abs so I am not being a hypocrite. I will have to take the plunge at some point to become one of those tall skinny black guys with an obese white GF :kys::kys:.

> Approaches. Even my slayer friends seemed a little nervous to approach. Although saying this they still approach, some of them approach with lower inhibition then others. When they approach their good convosational skills take over, so practice this. I think this is the purpose of a wingman, to hype you up to approach and help soften the blow. However this is in a pub/bar that isn't blasting music. In a bar/club blasting loud music I struggle to see how you can chat up a woman. You will have to go somewhere quiet such as the smoking area. Starting a convosation over a cigarette was very common. I don't smoke but my friends are chimney smokers. After witnessing this frequently I can see why people social smoke. Personally I had a brief period of social smoking when I was 18-19 but its a healthmin, expensive and a looksmin so its not worth it. On the upside if you do want to have a convosation with a girl you are immediately allowed to break the touch barrier, because to talk to somebody your have to shout in their ear.

I have managed to grind and makeout with one girl since lockdown ended. I didn't try this until last weekend so I am glad I had a small win JFL. She was a landwhale and I wasn't that into it. I don't think she was either so I didnt pursue further. I drank way to much after this so I was too incapaciated to try again. I must have said about 10 words to her max, I didn't even know her name. "Better run some tight game bro :redpill::feelsuhh:". Despite saying this I still think game matters because if I escalated further and left the club with her I would have had to have a normal convosation with her. In a place with no music, I would have to have good convosational skills.

In my opinion approaching in a club is all looks and physical flirting. But remember the lighting is in your favour and she would have drank some alcohol, making it easier. Again I am inexperienced with women, so this is just my opinion. The looks threshold is lower then PSL autists make it out to be (Check my irl slayer checklist above). Even a normie will luck out every now and again. You should see the state of some people I have seen making out with girls on the dance floor. No 5ft 2 curry janitors but alot of normies that would be told to rope by PSL users.

Conclusion: Should you go Clubbing?
Yes, I think you should go clubbing. As long as you have some friends and are not a complete subhuman, you will have a fun time. Music is good, the atmosphere is great and you can have a good time poorly dancing ;):oops:. Its a good way to practice social skills (in a place without loud music). Just don't drink to much, its a waste of money, a healthmin and your probably going to be unable to slay if your wasted. Also don't get a fucking takeaway after your night out. Alcohol + Takeaway = bloatcel.

Ultimately my virginity at 22 is due to my own short comings. It is not womens fault I am an INTP abused dog, ethnic and potentially subhuman. I have barked alot about women in the past but I now recognise I am coping. Women are not perfect but you can't get laid you are the problem. Although I think this is complete insanity I will try and reach 100 approaches by the end of the year. This appears to be the PUA/Redpill milestone :redpill:. I doubt any of my peers had to make 100 approaches to lose their virginity but fuck it. If I don't ascend before 100 approaches (currently at 7) I will LDAR, Wagecel and Gymcel until I can afford bimax and veneers/teeth whitening. Virginity at this stage in my life is brutal, I feel completely worthless and unwanted.

When I went out this weekend I had a brutal mental breakdown about my utter subhumanity for about an hour. I told my friends I was drunk and throwing up in the toliet but I was just crying for about an hour. Luckily nobody heard because the music was loud and I accidentally went into the girls toliets :lul::lul:. Tonight I went out and left just before having another mental breakdown, because it was about 10% women, each with their own soft harem of men.

I will not lie its really disheartening feeling this subhuman. I want to cry and LDAR but I can't give up after just 7 rejections.
bookmarked, will read it later but looks high IQ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and mulattomaxxer

• JFL
Tbh ngl, you can still have a good time with your friends.

Maybe, just don't give women free attention and drinks there.
I have bought two women drinks in my life. Then I realised its cope. I managed to get a woman to buy me a drink once :lul::lul:, probably the most low inhib shit I have done.

I have bought two women drinks in my life. Then I realised its cope. I managed to get a woman to buy me a drink once :lul::lul:, probably the most low inhib shit I have done.
I have been asked by a hot girl at a rave who I was dancing with and she was into me to buy her a drink but I told her to buy her own and stormed off because I have autism and read to much bullshit on the internet :oops::eek::kys:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and mulattomaxxer
I bet I would slay In UK

• +1