My older brother set me up with some Indian girl from work - just so I reject her

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Older bro works with this girl about my age, she saw a pic of me and said I was p cute - it was this pic of me in my graduation gown smiling (@DoctorLooksmax has seen the pic and tbh I look sort of above avg in it). Anyways this girl is an awful person, is fat too. My bro showed me the text where she was ranting and was mad. The reason? An ugly guy approached her at a book shop (brutal blackpill 101). Anyways she thinks blackpill is false too and always rants about incels.

My older bro managed to set a date up with me and her, and he wants me to attend and to reject her to nuke her ego. Jfl this is the most petty shit I've done in ages.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, litaz, incel194012940 and 10 others
Truecels on .org can't catch a break with all these lifemoggs :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Account717, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
Older bro works with this girl about my age, she saw a pic of me and said I was p cute - it was this pic of me in my graduation gown smiling (@DoctorLooksmax has seen the pic and tbh I look sort of above avg in it). Anyways this girl is an awful person, is fat too. My bro showed me the text where she was ranting and was mad. The reason? An ugly guy approached her at a book shop (brutal blackpill 101). Anyways she thinks blackpill is false too and always rants about incels.

My older bro managed to set a date up with me and her, and he wants me to attend and to reject her to nuke her ego. Jfl this is the most petty shit I've done in ages.
literally no benefit in doing it

and females are vindictive

dont do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and FailedNormieManlet
Waste of time doing this, keep this as mental masturbation

she gonna overcook your briyani as a retaliation

but if you will do it post an update will be funny

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Truecel14 and 1 other person

You have to do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and FailedNormieManlet
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers

How did she find u cute if ur on this site?