My oneitis did actually have an insecurity

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
she considered herself to be old, called herself a "boomer" and felt like she was growing weaker (said something like "as long as im young and i have strength..."). But then again with this bitch, you cant rly tell if it was an actual insecurity or a method she uses to appear more "quirky" and "NAWALT", probably the second lol. What a scam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
How can you be insecure about being old? What is there to not be sure about lmao you either are or aren't old. How old was she?

How can you be insecure about being old? What is there to not be sure about lmao you either are or aren't old. How old was she?
There's no specific day you grow old silly. You don't just wake up one day and say now I'm old.

• Hmm...
There's no specific day you grow old silly. You don't just wake up one day and say now I'm old.
You grow old once you look old, and looks are objective, so my point still stands

You grow old once you look old, and looks are objective, so my point still stands
It's relative. A 30yo can seem old to a 15yo but young to a 60yo.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
with each post you make about her, the quicker the inevitable "killed my oneitis and stuffed her remains in the dumpster" thread looks like it's coming

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
ignore list

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 84615
But the whole relativistic and gradual thing aside

I think you might be confusing the word "insecure" with "unsure". In OP's story he describes her as being self-conscious or insecure about her age, not that she wasn't sure whether or not she was old. See where I'm getting at?

• +1
But the whole relativistic and gradual thing aside

I think you might be confusing the word "insecure" with "unsure". In OP's story he describes her as being self-conscious or insecure about her age, not that she wasn't sure whether or not she was old. See where I'm getting at?
Eh I guess you are right.

But the word insecure is so fucking dumb. Its a form of gaslighting too, because it implies that you should just be more secure about a bad feature, or rather more confident, which is clearly bs

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Eh I guess you are right.

But the word insecure is so fucking dumb. Its a form of gaslighting too, because it implies that you should just be more secure about a bad feature, or rather more confident, which is clearly bs
It sounds very bluepilled. Just like the word "self-conscious" implies that it's bad to be conscious of oneself.

• +1
maybe she felt she was older than her age? she was 24-25 at that point

killed my oneitis and stuffed her remains in the dumpster" thread looks like it's coming
staining your hands with her blood will get you cursed, i woudnt recommend it