My oneitis is the most retarded and pathetic girl i have ever known

badromance

badromance

Banned
and i still love her so much.Once you catch an oneitis its over jfl.I can't belive i went ldar in the summer before my senior year,i could have chatted with her easily if i found the incel subs before and got the info,all i needed was some small direction. Life is so shit. 4 years in same class,she sometimes talked to me but i ignored her like a retard,i didn't even try,thats the worst.I have too many regrets,trying nofap 90 days challenge to cure myself :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.We sat on same group table 2 years in row in about 2-3 classes. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

and i still love her so much.Once you catch an oneitis its over jfl.I can't belive i went ldar in the summer before my senior year,i could have chatted with her easily if i found the incel subs before and got the info,all i needed was some small direction. Life is so shit. 4 years in same class,she sometimes talked to me but i ignored her like a retard,i didn't even try,thats the worst.I have too many regrets,trying nofap 90 days challenge to cure myself :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.We sat on same group table 2 years in row in about 2-3 classes. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Happy5

If she was into you in such a time she would've made it known and easy for you.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Never had a oneitis, it must feel great to think about a girl all the time.