My oneitis looks like she could create hexum g(tfih for better reasoning)

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
I don't feel like retelling the story so I won't. but shes basically she's a low IQ snow Bunny with a super masculine jaw same nose as hexums and a fat ass good tits. only thing she's lacking is the eye distance far set ideal on females. Basically shes a dreadhead snow Bunny cum dumpster who drinks smokes parties and does other low IQ behavior... now I SWEAR ON MY LIFE all she has to do is find a guy with high set cheekbones and close set eyes and that's it bam hexum pops out. This has to be in competition for the most easiest life ever ok. Your telling me you can be born like this get ran through by black guys in your teenage years and 20s get pregnant and produce giga MOGGER children. Sometimes life just pisses me off

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fluoride1337, humanoidsub7 and arabcelxxx
If your not going to be weird I can give you her TikTok in dms

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
How tall is she tho, its useless if shes below 5’5

True guys shes a chad breeder

Send her tik tok

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
When I was 21 I slayed this French-Canadian girl who I swear would’ve given me PSL 9 Alain Delon looking sons. I look like his son Alain Jr. and she had the French looking blue eye area. Fuck I hope something like this happens again.

When I was 21 I slayed this French-Canadian girl who I swear would’ve given me PSL 9 Alain Delon looking sons. I look like his son Alain Jr. and she had the French looking blue eye area. Fuck I hope something like this happens again.
Should've never worn that damn condom but the only difference is that we both have far set eyes ideal on her bad on me so it would probably be a weird fucked up version of hexum where is eye distance is cooked

• +1
Reactions: Whatever