My Ongoing Acne Problem + My Routine (Help)

Doxsbk

Doxsbk

6'3, 180lbs
I'm 15 and have been struggling with hormonal acne since I was around 12, but now that I've been going to the gym and my testosterone and growth has spiked, so has my acne. I'm not an idiot, and started researching the best solutions right away which of course led me to accutane. I like the results it would reap but the side effects are awful (stunting growth, joint pain, etc...), so I don't want to use it until I'm at least 18. Around 8 months ago, I ended up buying 0.1% tretinoin and adapalene and benzoyl peroxide gel 0.3%/2.5% from my friend who goes to a dermatologist (I know what you're thinking, its fake, but I bought it from an extremely trust worthy friend who I've known 7+ years and showed me the dermatologist bill). Anyways, I have been consistently using the following routine for the last 8 months:

MORNING:
1. La roche posay normal-oily skin purifying foaming cleanser
2. Mederma advanced dry skin therapy facial toner
3. Adapalene and benzoyl peroxide gel 0.3%/2.5%
4. Paula's Choice light oil free moisturizer
5. Beauty of Joseon SPF

NIGHT:
2. Some random toners which have switched around from Elemis to La mer (I have just incorporated Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant two days ago)
3. Paula's Choice light oil free moisturizer
4. 0.1% Tretinoin (pea sized amount)
5. Paula's Choice light oil free moisturizer (again)
6. The ordinary under eye caffeine solution
7. Volufiline 100% under eyes and on lips

TempImage4iGS5L
TempImageFCW7LZ

I have seen some videos saying not to use a BHA with a retinoid to not damage your skin barrier, but I figured I would try it for a couple days since my skin is obviously stubborn as fuck. I maintain a reasonably healthy diet, rarely eating sugar and never vape, smoke, or any narcotics. Here are some pictures of what my acne looks like right now:
TempImagerFQ0sf
TempImageIoECEZ

At this point, Im just lost as what to do and am tempted to take accutane and pray It won't affect my growth. I could get access to it from my friend, or I could go to a dermatologist but have been dodging since it's a pain in the ass and my parents are not motivated.

bruh maturing doesnt have one side go like 1.5 cm higher then the other and it is full of baby hairs im not tryna scare him but i just said keep an eye on it bc it is receeding no doubt
yeah it's easier to prevent than to try to grow back lost ground. But at 15 or even 16-18 what can you even do to prevent, without cucking your puberty by fucking up your dht?

I'm 15 and have been struggling with hormonal acne since I was around 12, but now that I've been going to the gym and my testosterone and growth has spiked, so has my acne. I'm not an idiot, and started researching the best solutions right away which of course led me to accutane. I like the results it would reap but the side effects are awful (stunting growth, joint pain, etc...), so I don't want to use it until I'm at least 18. Around 8 months ago, I ended up buying 0.1% tretinoin and adapalene and benzoyl peroxide gel 0.3%/2.5% from my friend who goes to a dermatologist (I know what you're thinking, its fake, but I bought it from an extremely trust worthy friend who I've known 7+ years and showed me the dermatologist bill). Anyways, I have been consistently using the following routine for the last 8 months:

MORNING:
2. Mederma advanced dry skin therapy facial toner
3. Adapalene and benzoyl peroxide gel 0.3%/2.5%
4. Paula's Choice light oil free moisturizer
5. Beauty of Joseon SPF

NIGHT:
2. Some random toners which have switched around from Elemis to La mer (I have just incorporated Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant two days ago)
3. Paula's Choice light oil free moisturizer
4. 0.1% Tretinoin (pea sized amount)
5. Paula's Choice light oil free moisturizer (again)
6. The ordinary under eye caffeine solution
7. Volufiline 100% under eyes and on lips

View attachment 2667008View attachment 2667015

I have seen some videos saying not to use a BHA with a retinoid to not damage your skin barrier, but I figured I would try it for a couple days since my skin is obviously stubborn as fuck. I maintain a reasonably healthy diet, rarely eating sugar and never vape, smoke, or any narcotics. Here are some pictures of what my acne looks like right now:
View attachment 2667013View attachment 2667014
At this point, Im just lost as what to do and am tempted to take accutane and pray It won't affect my growth. I could get access to it from my friend, or I could go to a dermatologist but have been dodging since it's a pain in the ass and my parents are not motivated.
Try a salty bath for at 1 hour with burning water

I eat really high protein for the gym and sports but eat hella greens too, I barely eat sugar and I feel like my diet is pretty good
Trust me bro. McDonald’s theory has some merit. I recommend a Big Mac, Chicken McNuggets and a Coke is good one a week. This should spike your insulin and make you grow taller… if this works let me know cause it will be legendary.

To summarize you want to keep your carbs and sugar(especially sugar) as low as possible, eat mackerel to balance b5 vitamins:b3 vitamins (Modern diets have a 1:20 b3:b5 vitamin ratio when it should be 1:1, think about how common it is to eat fish), drink whole milk (NEVER DRINK SKIMMED OR SEMI SKIMMED) , ideally replace milk with kefir and eating diary is fine as long as the fat content is higher than the protien content.

Cutting sugar is the most important (you can eat fruit but not a lot that have lots of sugar). This essentially spikes your insulin which causes acne. Acnecels basically have diabetes but the only symptom is hormonal acne.
isnt bad the raw milk for acne?