My Orthodontist suddenly told me I dont need MSE and Bimax.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
so My mse and bimax was planned with a surgeon that my orthodontist recommended. (bimax after 2 years) but now He says that I am too young for the surgery even though I am 18+. he says that the insurance is unable to provide money for the surgery even though earlier the insurance said it could. even though I have 7mm bite. he says that He will put palate expander and rubbers to align the jaw and fix my teeth and says that I wont require bimax or mse since I am young. is he right? I am still paying hi like $7k for the everything out of my own pocket.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
6 months ago, he said that theres no other way to fix it, and surgical route is the only way to go. and now he has suddenly changed. what could be the reason?

Change ortho

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Why are orthodontists such cunts holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: homesick, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
imagine getting cucked by your own surgeon like that

Sounds like something changed insurance wise to where he won't get paid as much for the surgery so now they're Jewing you

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
try to hit up a max fac or ortho that does a lot of surgery in your area and see what they have to say

MSE us a meme

:bluepill: hes wrong; i wasted years with braces with shit orthos, when with bimax it could have all been done in 2 years
most ppl here need expanders , bimax, the whole shebang :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
:bluepill: hes wrong; i wasted years with braces with shit orthos, when with bimax it could have all been done in 2 years
2 years?

Not surprised I’ve been 4 years in braces, my surgery is in 60 days, hoping the week before the models include palate widening.

no, go for bimax and don't let him cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back