My overbite is so fucked

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Idk how this could have happened bros, and i've never seen overbite like this in anyone else.

My overbite is so bad that when i try stacking my teeth by jutting my jaw forward, only my front teeth "connect/meet" while my upper side teeth do not connect with the lower side teeth, there's a HUGE gap in between.

My former dental clinic wrote in my journal that i had a minor overbite about 8 years ago, idk if it got worse with time or if they're simply retards.

It's so over buddyboyos, my bite is so fucked and my teeth are so fucked from chip damage over the years

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justbedeadtheory, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 9217 and 2 others
Why did this happen? I never mouthbreathed my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
incel rat

feelsbadman:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, AscendingHero, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
big overbite is good if ur getting bimax imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., pizza and LastHopeForNorman
can you explain? 😃
if you have a big SKELETAL overbite meaning ur A point is drastically ahead of B point, you would need less lefort 1, which is good, because

1. lefort 1 widens alar base
2. no disharmony between upper and lower maxilla
3. lefort 1 upturns the nose
4. overbite means the entire maxilla projected
OR (if you decide same lf1 movement)
you end up with more bsso/mandible length=better results

• Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
if you have a big SKELETAL overbite meaning ur A point is drastically ahead of B point, you would need less lefort 1, which is good, because

can i send you my pics so you can rate need for bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
overbite=easy ascencion via surgery

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Slayercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: justbedeadtheory
depending on the country you live your health plan will cover everything
i'm gonna make my former dental clinic take responsibility for their malpractice or else threaten to sue. Hopefully i can get surgery for free.
"mild overbite" my ass.

I'm so pissed that they didn't give me braces in my teens, if they did my jaw would have grown normally and i could have been a lot more gl, so many years of inceldom and loneliness this has caused me, if they don't give me free surgery i'm gonna tear the place down ffs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: onfiresems
i'm gonna make my former dental clinic take responsibility for their malpractice or else threaten to sue. Hopefully i can get surgery for free.
"mild overbite" my ass.
my old orthodontist wanted to put implants on me, since I have a lip incompetence and apnea, she said my apnea was psychological (wtf?)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Slayercel and LastHopeForNorman
my old orthodontist wanted to put implants on me, since I have a lip incompetence and apnea, she said my apnea was psychological (wtf?)
"She"

Tenor 1

Attachments

• 1617999874176.png
    1617999874176.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 92
  • JFL
Reactions: justbedeadtheory, Acromegaly_Chad, Slayercel and 2 others
The main concern for me isn't just that my teeth don't align but that there's a huge gap between my side teeth when i stack my teeth. I've seen ppl with more severe overbites who didn't have this gap thing.

• +1
Tfw virgincel forever fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i don't wanna live this life no more, all copes have ended

Overbites and underbites usally gets worse with times only way to prevent it is to have the teeth together

reminder 1-2mm overjet is ideal or your smile and jawline will be fucked

A80A324C 87F6 4210 B36F F35A8E5F1035

Front teeth should not touch

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7 and Deleted member 9217
even if they push my jaw forward to fix my bite, only the front teeth will connect, what do i do about the fucking huge vertical gap between my side teeth?

I don't want to be a gigatruecel anymore fml

even if they push my jaw forward to fix my bite, only the front teeth will connect, what do i do about the fucking huge vertical gap between my side teeth?

I don't want to be a gigatruecel anymore fml
Dont worry bro bsso is not just horizontal movement

Dont worry bro bsso is not just horizontal movement
I don't think you understand what i mean, when i stack my teeth and bit down only my front teeth actually touch, my other teeth aren't, plus my teeth are fucked from all the chip damage, my teeth are basically destroyed and have been worn down to the point that they're just not vertically long enough for the top teeth to touch the bottom teeth

Idk how this could have happened bros, and i've never seen overbite like this in anyone else.

My overbite is so bad that when i try stacking my teeth by jutting my jaw forward, only my front teeth "connect/meet" while my upper side teeth do not connect with the lower side teeth, there's a HUGE gap in between.

My former dental clinic wrote in my journal that i had a minor overbite about 8 years ago, idk if it got worse with time or if they're simply retards.

It's so over buddyboyos, my bite is so fucked and my teeth are so fucked from chip damage over the years
Same everything you said :(

I don't think you understand what i mean, when i stack my teeth and bit down only my front teeth actually touch, my other teeth aren't, plus my teeth are fucked from all the chip damage, my teeth are basically destroyed and have been worn down to the point that they're just not vertically long enough for the top teeth to touch the bottom teeth
Same i have 6mm overbite and when i stack only front touches i think its normal with overbite

i've got the same thing lol
If I make my front teeth touch edge to edge, there is just huge gaping gaps and with my molars that are a mile apart lol

• So Sad
Reactions: justbedeadtheory and sergeant blackpill
i've got the same thing lol
If I make my front teeth touch edge to edge, there is just huge gaping gaps and with my molars that are a mile apart lol
It's so frustrating buddyboyo i feel your pain. all of this just because of some incompetent bluepilled dentists a decade ago who didn't give me braces.
If only they had given me braces i wouldn't be incel now, and i wouldn't have gone alone to my highschool prom etc etc. I want free surgery plus pain and suffering money.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justbedeadtheory, Yerico7 and Deleted member 9217
It's so frustrating buddyboyo i feel your pain. all of this just because of some incompetent bluepilled dentists a decade ago who didn't give me braces.
If only they had given me braces i wouldn't be incel now, and i wouldn't have gone alone to my highschool prom etc etc. I want free surgery plus pain and suffering money.
thing is, braces would only fix that one issue? We'd still look the same I think if we'd have had braces.
Only jaw surgery (then or now) would make us look better I think

• +1
thing is, braces would only fix that one issue? We'd still look the same I think if we'd have had braces.
Only jaw surgery (then or now) would make us look better I think
braces would make your jaw grow the way it should if you get braces before your growthplates close, that's why it's so crucial.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 9217
It's over, man. Overbite is the most subhuman inkwell trait.

I curse my bluepilled dentist for not doing the most basic of procedures. Because of them i will be a truecel forever who has to cope by running 10-15 km everyday just to stay relatively sane. I'm doomed to gaycoping with femboys all my life.

My entire life wasted just because some shitty third rate bluepilled ass dentist couldn't do his fucking job JFL

• +1
Reactions: SS-Ritter, Yerico7 and Deleted member 9217
F55C6F84 D389 4973 84B9 DCC2707CA75D

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: justbedeadtheory, Acromegaly_Chad, Slob and 1 other person
I have the same problem and I was looking into it it's called a lateral overbite and they fix it by bringing down your side teeth so the good this is that you might get some extra chin but maybe they don't do it that way I haven't visited anyone for it yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12937
I can't cope anymore. I doubt many ppl here are old enough to understand what it's like to be 25+ and still incel, it really fucks with you and you become obsessed and the loneliness is crippling.

I have nothing left to live for buddyboyos, it's over. I think it's time to meet baraka TV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Slob, Yerico7 and 1 other person
I'm confirmed not getting surgery for free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217

Why do you retards keep making these posts without pictures? Wtf are we supposed to tell you without being able to see the problem?

How old are you could get braces bcs it really helped

Just jut like me tbh, like correct bite and tadaa u have a chin

• +1
Reactions: Slob, sergeant blackpill and pizza
How old are you could get braces bcs it really helped
Isn't it exhausting to jut all the time? It's hard to jut at the exact right amount too, if i jut too much i get underbite.

• +1
Reactions: justbedeadtheory and Deleted member 5786
Isn't it exhausting to jut all the time? It's hard to jut at the exact right amount too, if i jut too much i get underbite.
Yeah I know the feeling and sometimes your jaw hurts like a bitch and the worst thing about it is that making fun of your jaw and the position of your lips put answer my question tho so I could help u

• +1
Yeah I know the feeling and sometimes your jaw hurts like a bitch and the worst thing about it is that making fun of your jaw and the position of your lips put answer my question tho so I could help u
I'm too old for braces to be effective, my growthplates have closed so it's too late.

I'm too old for braces to be effective, my growthplates have closed so it's too late.
Well do surgery don't tell ur broke asf if u are try to save 10 percent of your weekly income

What if your is dental?

I fell for the incisors chewing meme and it made my lower third comically tiny

"mild overbite" my ass.

I'm so pissed that they didn't give me braces in my teens, if they did my jaw would have grown normally and i could have been a lot more gl, so many years of inceldom and loneliness this has caused me, if they don't give me free surgery i'm gonna tear the place down ffs.
braces don't fix overbites. they would've just retracted you making your situation worse

• +1
Reactions: justbedeadtheory, Deleted member 5786 and Lawton88
I had a overbite when I was around 12 doctor unironically told me to mew and it fixed itself on its own

braces don't fix overbites. they would've just retracted you making your situation worse
can't it just push the bottom set of teeth out. I have same issue as OP + concave between by bottom lip and chin, couldn't braces solve that shit.

I've got the same thing, trimax would improve my appearance A LOT and probably yours too. Just need to save up that €15k

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 5786