My parents always say "YOUR NOT GETTING A JAW IMPLANT" and its driving me insane

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
They don't understand my morph with a big jaw and how much potential I have, I can literally not work and take pictures if I get a huge jaw implant. I even said I'll sign all college loans in my name and pay for college if I get an implant and they didn't agree to it.

Legit I could be Chad with a professional jawline procedure, hair dye, and face bronzer, its that simple.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet, ProjectAscension, Stare and 6 others
lmao do they just yell that at you when you forget to take out the trash or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 4209 and 13 others
lmao do they just yell that at you when you forget to take out the trash or something
Nah I always ask them for an implant but no luck so far. I can try monthly payment?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
are you adult?

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
then they have nothing to say, tell them to shut up and accept your choices
Your right, Tom Cruise got a jaw implant I should try telling them that most of Hollywood is cosmetic kingdom.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Kill them FUKKKKing bastards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
then they have nothing to say, tell them to shut up and accept your choices
this brainlet lives at home 19 and probably wants his parents to pay for it

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Stare, Luke LLL and 5 others
Yeah so I don't have to work a regular job and just use my looks get into acting, etc.
Sounds like a rock solid plan. Good luck, man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, EverythingMaxxer, Feanor and 12 others
I'm so horny to the point I can't forcus on this otherwise good thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, highT, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
What you fucking expect? why would you own parents admit that they offspring is subhuman? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Oculorum, Deleted member 3381 and 6 others
Threaten to kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Kenickie
Yeah so I don't have to work a regular job and just use my looks get into acting, etc.
Lmao just imagine having an aspie NEET as a kid who talks all day about ascending. Brutal for your parents.

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Lmao just imagine having an aspie NEET as a kid who talks all day about ascending. Brutal for your parents.
Not aspie at all, quite extroverted. I can easily be a comedian / actor with a jaw implant.

You need to just work a weekend job your freshman year of college and you can afford a third world surgeon

Brutal that his parents made him unattractive to females in the first place.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xander578
Lol they forced the existence of a subhuman on him, how is it brutal for them instead of him?

• So Sad
Reactions: je3oe
You're entitled to a jaw implant tell them this then if they still say no tell them you will rope if you dont get the implant

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
You are 19 years old and crying that your mommy wont buy you a jaw implant. Make your own money and do whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 4054 and Morpheus
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
low t beta ass bitch still asking money from your parents at 19 and permission to do things on your own.

TRULY A CLOWN WORLD

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
Tell them you would suicide if you don’t get it that’s what Alain from lookism did to get his surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4991 and william
Same position as you OP I keep begging my mum and dad to pay me a lefort 3 with IPD manipulation

Trying to explain midface ratio and downwards growth to them is like speaking to a retarded alien bluepilled brick wall

• So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 4991 and Luke LLL
Jaw implants are retarded. MSE + fp + MSDO + Invisalign after is cheaper than one jaw implant.

Bones or rope.

Jaw implants are retarded. MSE + fp + MSDO + Invisalign after is cheaper than one jaw implant.

Bones or rope.
Idc if its fake and looks cosmetic I just want constant attention I have NPD.

Bones or rope.
Some custom made implants look good tho but I agree. Isn't invisalign expensive af?

Some custom made implants look good tho but I agree. Isn't invisalign expensive af?
Jawline is everything, Richard Ramirez had a strong jaw and crooked teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 4310
Jfl every feature in your face is everything, stop being a greycel.

No it’s 4K which is a drop in the bucket compared to jaw surgery.
Idc if its fake and looks cosmetic I just want constant attention I have NPD.
It looks completely fake though and rarely fits people’s harmony

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 4310
Richard Ramirez had BONES for days it wasn’t just the strong jaw

It looks completely fake though and rarely fits people’s harmony

it doesn’t fit harmony even with a jaw surgery and wrap around???

I found a reputable clinic here in Sweden who will do implants for 3.5k and when I looked at invisalign it was like 6k so maybe it depends on location.

I found a reputable clinic here in Sweden who will do implants for 3.5k and when I looked at invisalign it was like 6k so maybe it depends on location.
Oh ok, for some reason I thought jaw implants were 20k+

Either way, you’re wasting millions when you get it because it ruins your face.

• +1

So those morphed "fake doll looks" pics are not worth it? It looks fake as fuck morphed jaw

Why would it ruin your face? you can just remove the implants without any complications. Am I missing something? Maybe i'm coping because i'm planning in getting implants.

Why would it ruin your face? you can just remove the implants without any complications. Am I missing something? Maybe i'm coping because i'm planning in getting implants.
Why would you waste all that effort to get it installed and removed? Just do the right thing the first time.

Why would you waste all that effort to get it installed and removed? Just do the right thing the first time.
Seems like you can have it for decades without any problems in 99.9% of cases. You might have to remove it when you're like 60 but who cares i'll probably rope Before then anyways. Even if you get an infection when you put them in they'll just remove them and you wait a while and put them back in free of charge.

Seems like you can have it for decades without any problems in 99.9% of cases. You might have to remove it when you're like 60 but who cares i'll probably rope Before then anyways. Even if you get an infection when you put them in they'll just remove them and you wait a while and put them back in free of charge.
You’re missing the point bro, all of that stuff is a waste of energy. Fixing the bones is the best option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
You’re missing the point bro, all of that stuff is a waste of energy. Fixing the bones is the best option.
Maybe, i'll look into the stuff you listed before and see if I can get it for a better price in some european shithole but i'm getting a rhino and eyebrow transplant before I fix my jaw because they are even bigger failos in my case.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

Bones or rope.
What's fp and msdo stand for?

Who the fuck cares. Let the little shits whine all they what. It should fuel you even more tbh.

• +1
wants his parents to pay for it
Smart man.

Only suckers do it the hard way - paying it yourself.

I'm going to convince my parents to pay for some of my looksmaxing surgeries too - will probably lie and say how it's affecting my health.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted
Smart man.

Only suckers do it the hard way - paying it yourself.

I'm going to convince my parents to pay for some of my looksmaxing surgeries too - will probably lie and say how it's affecting my health.
nah, just ask if they want grandchildren

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back