Venting My parents always say "YOUR NOT GETTING A JAW IMPLANT" and its driving me insane

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
They don't understand my morph with a big jaw and how much potential I have, I can literally not work and take pictures if I get a huge jaw implant. I even said I'll sign all college loans in my name and pay for college if I get an implant and they didn't agree to it.

Legit I could be Chad with a professional jawline procedure, hair dye, and face bronzer, its that simple.

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
then they have nothing to say, tell them to shut up and accept your choices
Your right, Tom Cruise got a jaw implant I should try telling them that most of Hollywood is cosmetic kingdom.

Morpheus

Morpheus

Diamond
Yeah so I don't have to work a regular job and just use my looks get into acting, etc.
Lmao just imagine having an aspie NEET as a kid who talks all day about ascending. Brutal for your parents.

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Lmao just imagine having an aspie NEET as a kid who talks all day about ascending. Brutal for your parents.
Not aspie at all, quite extroverted. I can easily be a comedian / actor with a jaw implant.

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
You need to just work a weekend job your freshman year of college and you can afford a third world surgeon

Xander578

Xander578

Fatfuck
Lol they forced the existence of a subhuman on him, how is it brutal for them instead of him?

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Zephir
You're entitled to a jaw implant tell them this then if they still say no tell them you will rope if you dont get the implant

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
low t beta ass bitch still asking money from your parents at 19 and permission to do things on your own.

TRULY A CLOWN WORLD

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
Same position as you OP I keep begging my mum and dad to pay me a lefort 3 with IPD manipulation

Trying to explain midface ratio and downwards growth to them is like speaking to a retarded alien bluepilled brick wall

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Jaw implants are retarded. MSE + fp + MSDO + Invisalign after is cheaper than one jaw implant.

Bones or rope.

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Jaw implants are retarded. MSE + fp + MSDO + Invisalign after is cheaper than one jaw implant.

Bones or rope.
Idc if its fake and looks cosmetic I just want constant attention I have NPD.

D

Deleted member 4310

Banned

Bones or rope.
Some custom made implants look good tho but I agree. Isn't invisalign expensive af?

D

Deleted member 4310

Banned
Jawline is everything, Richard Ramirez had a strong jaw and crooked teeth.
Jfl every feature in your face is everything, stop being a greycel.

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Some custom made implants look good tho but I agree. Isn't invisalign expensive af?
No it’s 4K which is a drop in the bucket compared to jaw surgery.
Idc if its fake and looks cosmetic I just want constant attention I have NPD.
It looks completely fake though and rarely fits people’s harmony

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
Jawline is everything, Richard Ramirez had a strong jaw and crooked teeth.
Richard Ramirez had BONES for days it wasn’t just the strong jaw

It looks completely fake though and rarely fits people’s harmony

it doesn’t fit harmony even with a jaw surgery and wrap around???

D

Deleted member 4310

Banned
I found a reputable clinic here in Sweden who will do implants for 3.5k and when I looked at invisalign it was like 6k so maybe it depends on location.

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I found a reputable clinic here in Sweden who will do implants for 3.5k and when I looked at invisalign it was like 6k so maybe it depends on location.
Oh ok, for some reason I thought jaw implants were 20k+

Either way, you’re wasting millions when you get it because it ruins your face.

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman

So those morphed "fake doll looks" pics are not worth it? It looks fake as fuck morphed jaw

D

Deleted member 4310

Banned

Why would it ruin your face? you can just remove the implants without any complications. Am I missing something? Maybe i'm coping because i'm planning in getting implants.

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Why would it ruin your face? you can just remove the implants without any complications. Am I missing something? Maybe i'm coping because i'm planning in getting implants.
Why would you waste all that effort to get it installed and removed? Just do the right thing the first time.

D

Deleted member 4310

Banned
Why would you waste all that effort to get it installed and removed? Just do the right thing the first time.
Seems like you can have it for decades without any problems in 99.9% of cases. You might have to remove it when you're like 60 but who cares i'll probably rope Before then anyways. Even if you get an infection when you put them in they'll just remove them and you wait a while and put them back in free of charge.

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Seems like you can have it for decades without any problems in 99.9% of cases. You might have to remove it when you're like 60 but who cares i'll probably rope Before then anyways. Even if you get an infection when you put them in they'll just remove them and you wait a while and put them back in free of charge.
You’re missing the point bro, all of that stuff is a waste of energy. Fixing the bones is the best option.

D

Deleted member 4310

Banned
You’re missing the point bro, all of that stuff is a waste of energy. Fixing the bones is the best option.
Maybe, i'll look into the stuff you listed before and see if I can get it for a better price in some european shithole but i'm getting a rhino and eyebrow transplant before I fix my jaw because they are even bigger failos in my case.

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Zephir

Bones or rope.
What's fp and msdo stand for?

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Zephir
Who the fuck cares. Let the little shits whine all they what. It should fuel you even more tbh.

Deleted member 4632

Deleted member 4632

I hate the man in the mirror.
Yeah so I don't have to work a regular job and just use my looks get into acting, etc.
Looking good is enough for modeling but not acting, real skill is required

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
Smart man.

Only suckers do it the hard way - paying it yourself.

I'm going to convince my parents to pay for some of my looksmaxing surgeries too - will probably lie and say how it's affecting my health.
nah, just ask if they want grandchildren

Users who are viewing this thread