What do you want to be remembered for

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rydofx, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
Resist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Beta male trait to have your parents/wife/gf dress you up or tell you what to do or who to be ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Idontknowlol, SAR and 1 other person
I don't want to take the vax, bu-bu-but im not one of those racist homophobe vaccine deniers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14774 and LooksDeficiency
Beta male trait to have your parents/wife/gf dress you up or tell you what to do or who to be ngl
Typical beta bitch nigger, easily triggered.

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and BigJimsWornOutTires
You will get VAXED and you will LIKE IT. It is time to embrace the NEW WORLD ORDER

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
I don't want to take the vax, bu-bu-but im not one of those racist homophobe vaccine deniers.
You niggas are crazy, the vaccine help prevent death related to coronavirus. But I don't need it, I'm health and young but if you are fat and old yes... take the vaccine, not me tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Sny, TITUS and 3 others
just say no you fucking cuckold jfc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Good, you have smart parents

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Can't you move out or?
I mean I can because I work but my parents want me there and only go out when I marry so not too soon and to be honest is good here. If they just don't want to force take the vaccine :feelsbadman:...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
youre over 18 you fucking moron they cant force you to do a medical procedure:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bro where in the hell you motherfuckers live or how is the culture? I'm over 18 and I live with my parents so yes... they can force me to take it...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Just show them the picture where you suck your own dick and tell them that if they don't stop forcing you, they will be the ones sucking it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Tropical Tyrone
Boohoo, poor you. Just take it and stop crying about it faggot

bro dont take it in brazil it's laced to kill you subhumans

Bro where in the hell you motherfuckers live or how is the culture? I'm over 18 and I live with my parents so yes... they can force me to take it...
no they cant what are they gonna do

You niggas are crazy, the vaccine help prevent death related to coronavirus. But I don't need it, I'm health and young but if you are fat and old yes... take the vaccine, not me tho
It only gives you blood clots, blood pressure and heart disease, the coronavirus is a meme.

Nigga if you live with your parents you have to follow thier word

Kick him out. Raise rent
then move out

its your bodily autonomy

if they dont respect it they dont respect you and you shouldnt be involved with them anyway :chad:

I get sick extremely fast like I have been sick once every week since late October… I’m also sick rn. I have shitty immmune system and low Vit levels due to living in britian

Too bad if you literally want to actually form a life and get a job you need the vaccine, perma rotters on here say to resist and not to take it but it’s easy for them to say it since they got no bills to pay and their parents pay everything for them