MY PARENTS SAW MY ORAL STACK

Noctilux

Noctilux

TFD
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Posts
216
Reputation
66
Dude it was jus oral minoxidil , lassix, tamoxifen

ig they asked these Pharma to doctors or my chud unc cause they really explainedthier actual use
They asked why am I using and they were yelling at me
So I said "If you guys have been perfect I wouldn't even needed these "
They couldn't say shi:feelshah:

But idk how can I source these cause I dont have money I always steal from my dad and transfer money from his account to mine

Now idk what should I do HONESTLY I HATE MY PARENTS FOR GIVING ME FUCKING L GENES

DNR
 
Jfl at normies blaming their parents for their ugliness
 
  • +1
Reactions: jstingo

Similar threads

Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
2
Views
26
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
imachudd
Replies
13
Views
128
juggingfent
juggingfent
testgroyper
Replies
6
Views
43
testgroyper
testgroyper
mangoat
Replies
186
Views
767
mangoat
mangoat
MaxIssues_
Replies
4
Views
27
appealislaw67
appealislaw67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top