my parents spend

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
40 dollars a day for food on me another 30 dollars a day to drive me around places because im NEET and mentally ill and dont have a license and about 40 dollars on vapes every three days due to my nicotine addiction

they dont pay for much else but they have paid a lot for lawyer fees and bail money (20k for my recent arrest since i was trying to stab a jogger) and my medical insurance since i was hospitalized a total of 15 times thus far at the age of 27 with one hospitalization being 2 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Ritalincel, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
they also pay for my phone bill ive had multiple latest iphones this Lenovo computer and an Xbox One with a couple brand new video games

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
not to mention 400 on utilities for my three showers a day and heating costs and washing my plates and stuff after i eat and laundry costs etc.

i dont spend money on clothes though im like Bill Gates in that way

i will inherit my parents multiple houses and a condo in San Diego when they die apparently

• +1
How old are you? Why are you not working?

How old are you? Why are you not working?
im 27 with a finance degree from an elite business school in the Northeast that my parents paid a 40k a semester for i got a 2.0 GPA barely graduated

i cant find a good job here i have severe social anxiety and severe bipolar so i cant hold a job either

• +1
Good for you man. I live with my fam but they make me pay water bill and all other necessities besides housing.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
  • +1
San Diego moment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 21077
im 27 with a finance degree from an elite business school in the Northeast that my parents paid a 40k a semester for i got a 2.0 GPA barely graduated

i cant find a good job here i have severe social anxiety and severe bipolar so i cant hold a job either
Man, you're a fucking loser. I feel sorry for you.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 21077
San Diego moment
what does this mean
Man, you're a fucking loser. I feel sorry for you.
fuck you man i volunteered over 300 hours at a library back in middle and high school i was voted most unique in 8th grade i graduated at least with a degree in finance i was VP of my Key Club president of my 9th grade class etc.

and i go out every day anywhere i want

im not a loser you are!

• +1
what does this mean

fuck you man i volunteered over 300 hours at a library back in middle and high school i was voted most unique in 8th grade i graduated at least with a degree in finance i was VP of my Key Club president of my 9th grade class etc.

and i go out every day anywhere i want

im not a loser you are!
You're rotting on this forum with me because you're a loser. No winner would spend hours posting on a forum like this. Plus, you have no job and are sustained by your parents. Yes, you ARE a loser. Stop lying to yourself and do something with your life for once.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916

It's over for you

• WTF
You're rotting on this forum with me because you're a loser. No winner would spend hours posting on a forum like this. Plus, you have no job and are sustained by your parents. Yes, you ARE a loser. Stop lying to yourself and do something with your life for once.
fuck you ill inherit close to a million dollars maybe more when my parents pass and i will live a great life im a positive influence on this world irl and am very nice and sociable to people at times

im not a loser just a loner with a lot of bad luck

• +1
fuck you ill inherit close to a million dollars maybe more when my parents pass and i will live a great life im a positive influence on this world irl and am very nice and sociable to people at times

im not a loser just a loner with a lot of bad luck
i smoked a lot of weed and did a lot of drinking ive been to the hospital two times for alcohol poisoning i did a lot of other drugs too like coke molly and ketamine so my brain is fucked

yes im a loser for doing all that but im trying to change

• +1
i was even trying to develop my own dating app at one point i have designs and everything its a good service/product but got no traction from people ive asked unfortunately if it came out years ago it would be as popular as Tinder is what ive been told

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and ascension
nah my parents are giving me millions when they die idiot

plus i can find work easily i just choose not to
Come to London then and we'll see what happens

• WTF
i was even trying to develop my own dating app at one point i have designs and everything its a good service/product but got no traction from people ive asked unfortunately if it came out years ago it would be as popular as Tinder is what ive been told
its unique so its not like Tinder at all not a knock off wouldve beaten Tinder out the water back in 2013 honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21077
Pays me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 21077
once i get my inheritance i will be generous to the real ones and reward them ask any of my very limited irl friends what ive done for them

• +1