My pfl is for real more than 4cm

A

Arceus300

Banned

It’s an old pic I was bloated I know. But look at how wide are my eyes, is it even possible? Compare to the other dude, the guy on my right as pretty long eyes too

Pic of my eyes
In asking this cause when I measure it’s clearly more than 4cm, and the 99 percentile is like 3.8. What does it mean? Large skull?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
arcbrah do u miss me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
so the bathtub meme guy is you

cuck

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Autist
look close set in close up pics tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656

It’s an old pic I was bloated I know. But look at how wide are my eyes, is it even possible? Compare to the other dude, the guy on my right as pretty long eyes too

Pic of my eyes
In asking this cause when I measure it’s clearly more than 4cm, and the 99 percentile is like 3.8. What does it mean? Large skull?

Yeah man looks wider than me for sure and I'm 3.6cm. Doesn't necessarily mean you've got a large skull though. If you've got close-set eyes you'll still have a chance of having an average or below average skull width.

probably measuring incorrectly, doesn't look higher than 32-33cm to me

anyway pfl itself doesn't even matter that much compared to the horizontal:vertical ratio, ie someone with 35cm length and 14cm height will look worse than someone with 30:10

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and Deleted member 656
I Know that in a high t ogre but it’s okay to look mega dom it’s not over for me