my plan for sarms maxing

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
25mg mk667 every day for 8weeks cjc-1295dac 2 mg two times a week for 8 weeks and rad-140 10 mg to lean up for the last weeks plus a mild week and a half pct @Lev Peshkov after i take this im taking hgh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
25mg mk667 every day for 8weeks cjc-1295dac 2 mg two times a week for 8 weeks and rad-140 10 mg to lean up for the last weeks plus a mild week and a half pct @Lev Peshkov
GL lemme know if u get a tumor

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 5875
a straight up 8-10 wk rad 15-20mg cycle mogs.. mk is gigacope for net muscle gained

why not to use roids?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and NarcyChadlite
a straight up 8-10 wk rad 15-20mg cycle mogs.. mk is gigacope for net muscle gained
im taking mk to raise my igf 1 levels I'll probably raise my rad 140 does near the end of the cycle tbh

im taking mk to raise my igf 1 levels I'll probably raise my rad 140 does near the end of the cycle tbh

any particular reason to raise igf1???

if ur leaning out mk is death sentence for your hunger tolerance... and the easiest way to waste a sarm cycle would be to overestimate the effects and attempt a mix of bulking and cutting in a mere couple of weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
any particular reason to raise igf1???

if ur leaning out mk is death sentence for your hunger tolerance... and the easiest way to waste a sarm cycle would be to overestimate the effects and attempt a mix of bulking and cutting in a mere couple of weeks
do you think i should strictly bulk this cycle then culk with rad140 on another cycle?

How much will it cost?

do you think i should strictly bulk this cycle then culk with rad140 on another cycle?

Trust me... you will regret yoyo-ing mid cycle unless youre a pro.

Either dedicate cycle to a proper cut or a proper bulk...

Also if ur cutting.. take advantage of the 8-10 week cycle by beginning ur cut atleast 4 weeks pre cycle NATTY.. so you can go through the toughest and final portion of the cut with the sarms and that way you wont need to continue cutting duriing pct and lose hella muscle.. ideally last week of a sarm cut should be you working back up to maintenance calories

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 5875
Trust me... you will regret yoyo-ing mid cycle unless youre a pro.

Either dedicate cycle to a proper cut or a proper bulk...

Also if ur cutting.. take advantage of the 8-10 week cycle by beginning ur cut atleast 4 weeks pre cycle NATTY.. so you can go through the toughest and final portion of the cut with the sarms and that way you wont need to continue cutting duriing pct and lose hella muscle.. ideally last week of a sarm cut should be you working back up to maintenance calories
what sarms/piptides do you think i should bulk up on?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
what sarms/piptides do you think i should bulk up on?

i mean... roids reign supreme for bulking but... if ur set on sarms then lgd is preferred by many.. even tho theres not much difference in lgd/rad/high dose osta @ the end of the day.

But calories are extremely important.. will waste ur cycles potential if not in atleast 300 surplus

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4614
i mean... roids reign supreme for bulking but... if ur set on sarms then lgd is preferred by many.. even tho theres not much difference in lgd/rad/high dose osta @ the end of the day.

But calories are extremely important.. will waste ur cycles potential if not in atleast 300 surplus
thoughts on first cycle being 16week 430mg test ?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Copy! I cant decide whether to cruise or pct, am giga framlet

you do you bro.. but i dont fk with bandc because i dont wanna risk my endocrine sys (ive done 1.5 cycles with full hormone recovery post pct)... ill prob hop on hrt @ 35+ anyways so its not like itll kill you if you do. But i mean.. do you really wanna live like a pro bodybuilder just to pack on some muscle to look good?? idk man .. BandC seems too much for me

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Sounds really good

you do you bro.. but i dont fk with bandc because i dont wanna risk my endocrine sys (ive done 1.5 cycles with full hormone recovery post pct)... ill prob hop on hrt @ 35+ anyways so its not like itll kill you if you do. But i mean.. do you really wanna live like a pro bodybuilder just to pack on some muscle to look good?? idk man .. BandC seems too much for me
Makes sense man, what was your PCT like?